PDA

View Full Version : clothing sales on beyond *MOVED*

desipwr
01-25-2010, 03:10 PM
With all the clothing sales on beyond is there some standard to know if there real or just from factory100 etc etc...

I think there should be a standard to put a reciept up or something.

my 2 cents...

GQBalla
01-25-2010, 03:11 PM
:whocares:

yes, everyone that sells clothes on here will write up a receipt.....

whats next?

they start accepting cheques/debit/credit?

desipwr
01-25-2010, 03:13 PM
what i meant by reciept was proof of purchase or something

GQBalla
01-25-2010, 03:14 PM
why?

if you don't want to buy something because they don't have a receipt than don't

RX_EVOLV
01-25-2010, 03:17 PM
:werd: Buyer beware.

After all this is car forum...

Disoblige
01-25-2010, 06:18 PM
^^ Yeah, I would agree, buyer beware.

I'd let the seller make the decision of putting up a receipt or not because it would aid him/her.

A3GTiVR6SC
01-25-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
why?

:werd: :whocares:

gqmw
01-26-2010, 12:27 AM
Doesn't make sense, up to buyer. Some people get things as a gift...no receipt. Some people lose receipt...so they can't sell it anymore? If you can't tell if it's real or fake...and you don't want to take the risk...then don't buy it.

But most of the time members have been pretty good in spotting and warning others of the item being real or fake.

msommers
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
some of the guys on here are pretty good at spotting fakes

stevieo
01-26-2010, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by gqmw
Doesn't make sense, up to buyer. Some people get things as a gift...no receipt. Some people lose receipt...so they can't sell it anymore? If you can't tell if it's real or fake...and you don't want to take the risk...then don't buy it.

But most of the time members have been pretty good in spotting and warning others of the item being real or fake.

everytime we spot the fakes/"replicas"

the posts get edited and we get that warning for banning for posting o/t in the thread. i don't think its fair for people who buy this shit expecting it to be real but its fake as shit

gqmw
01-26-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

the posts get edited and we get that warning for banning for posting o/t in the thread. i don't think its fair for people who buy this shit expecting it to be real but its fake as shit

I've posted a few times as a warning, I didn't get my posts removed...at least I don't think so.

But honestly in the marketplace that should be the exception...if someone is providing a warning for future buyers, it shouldn't be taken down.

Spoons
01-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Yeah but this looks really bad on our community as a whole. I agree with this. If it is something really expensive in which has a lot of fakes/replicas, a receipt should be posted.

Small items that are cheap... No.

If you were a new member and saw some people selling fake items for full pop, you would wonder what the fuck Beyond is up to.

scat19
01-27-2010, 11:29 AM
You're buying USED CLOTHES.

How cheap are you? If you can't afford that designer stuff, there are MANY stores that can accomodate your budget.

slinkie
01-28-2010, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by stevieo

has happened to me when i tried once to warn buyers of fake clothes.
now i just figure, fuck it its the seller's loss. not my problem

2BLUE
01-31-2010, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
why?

I agree..