PDA

View Full Version : Looking For: Simple Web Page Designer

toyboy88
01-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Hi guys/gals,

Basically looking to setup a very small, simple (business like) website in the near future.

I imagine this would take a knowledgeable web designer less than 2 hours to finish.

Looking for:
- Someone to write/design the HTML code for the website, so once I have hosting sorted out I can pretty much copy & paste the HTML and have the site running.
- Series of simple web pages (text, couple links, and a picture or two per page).
- Most likely just 4 or 5 of these simple pages will be needed. Each basically using the same layout (only text on each respective page will be different).
- And perhaps a very SIMPLE, small logo/banner design for the main page.

Hopefully, someone is willing to spend a couple hours (max) of their time to do this, in return for having your name/website/link "featured" on the website (as the web designer) once it's live for a period to be determined (6 months maybe?). However, if your are awesome/experienced - a REASONABLE pay can be discussed as well.

Please PM with contact info, (name/e-mail) and possibly some sample works from your portfolio, if interested for further discussions.

Thanks for looking! :)

HondaKid
01-25-2010, 08:57 PM
I am too busy to actually do the work you need. Stop by Mount Royal or SAIT, they both have web design courses with little beavers wanting to please. Ask the instructor who might be the best student and take it from there. Each class has a few already talented designers early on, the others are still learning so maybe avoid them for now.