PDA

View Full Version : Reggie's E92 Build Thread! Finally...

Pages : 1 [2]

Reggie@MWDesign
03-21-2011, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by xDodge2x
oh hey that's good man, nice to see it as clean as it is.

haha thanks man!

Originally posted by vengie
Looking good Reggie!

P.s did you sell your old DC2 to a guy in Vancouver?? I SWEAR I saw it this weekend parked just off Burrard street.

No a guy in calgary bought, i am not sure where it is now though... rumors say the guy who bought it off me sold it already for a profit hahah

Originally posted by NightFX2

Nothing wrong with that. ;)

Good idea with the paddles, -/+ is so much better than the weird push pull thing. :nut:

yahhhh... what is it the point of paddles when you can shift up or down with one paddle hahaha

Originally posted by shakalaka

Yup, your car looks great. I remember checking it out and the decals stood out, which is how I remember it. I had a few decals on the front as well at the time, which I removed a week or so ago.

I'll probably bump into you again, although my car will look a bit different, but I am sure you should be able to recognize me. If you are around at some point & we happen to bump into each other, give me a shout, considering we both live in the area.

hahaha yah i remember your car now.

well next time i see you around i'll give ya a wave haha i am in the signal hill area all the time since its pretty much where i live

xDodge2x
05-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Did you go back to the stock trunk?

I spotted a very similar bmw at race city tonight. Not sure if it was yours or not.

streethondas
05-18-2011, 01:42 AM
^^yep that was his car...

xDodge2x
05-18-2011, 09:42 PM
oh okay. So why the stock trunk? I loved the CF one.

portuguesenrg
06-09-2011, 12:38 AM
i see ur car always coming down 17th from chestermere , cars sounds really nice pertty loud for a bmw