PDA

View Full Version : alberta killer gets life

yipb
01-26-2010, 09:32 PM
http://www.globaltvcalgary.com/world/Killer+gets+life+girlfriend+videotaped+murder/2486752/story.html

is this a repost? if it is, im sorry.

but damn, i wouldn't have thought this would happen here in alberta

Supa Dexta
01-26-2010, 09:39 PM
girlfriend...

... new boyfriend..

.. went to his condo..

WTF was going on that night.. Good he got busted though.

adidas
01-26-2010, 09:51 PM
What a piece of shit!

Deserves the life sentence.

sr20s14zenki
01-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Why cant we just have eye for an eye. Somebody stab him in the sternum and then videotape him dying. Bastard. I believe everybody should get back what they do to others.

Mitsu3000gt
01-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki
Why cant we just have eye for an eye. Somebody stab him in the sternum and then videotape him dying. Bastard. I believe everybody should get back what they do to others.

While I understand how that will never happen, I totally agree.

He'll probably be out after the 12 year minimum.

Super_Geo
01-26-2010, 11:15 PM
35/24? That's quite the point spread... Good to see this piece of shit going to jail at least until he's 47...

Super_Geo
01-26-2010, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
girlfriend...

... new boyfriend..

.. went to his condo..

WTF was going on that night.. Good he got busted though.

I found this in another news article... looks like the answer to your question is: she is a huuuuuuuuge sluuuuuuuttt! Not to berate the dead, just calling a spade a spade.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/09/29/cgy-sarah-nicole-rae.jpg

The court heard that Martel called Rae his "fiancée," but when a friend asked Rae about it the night before her death, she said she had four other boyfriends and was planning to dump Martel.

She was getting banged by FIVE GUYS! LOL.

CUG
01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

I found this in another news article... looks like the answer to your question is: she is a huuuuuuuuge sluuuuuuuttt! Not to berate the dead, just calling a spade a spade.

http://www.cbc.ca/gfx/images/news/photos/2008/09/29/cgy-sarah-nicole-rae.jpg

She was getting banged by FIVE GUYS! LOL. I remember hulk Hogan saying something like "I understand OJ, I get him, I really do", "some little punk is driving around in MY escalade, eating MY food, in MY house, screwing MY wife, I get it, I really get it"

C_Dave45
01-27-2010, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

I found this in another news article... looks like the answer to your question is: she is a huuuuuuuuge sluuuuuuuttt! ......
She was getting banged by FIVE GUYS! LOL.

Definitely deserved what she got then huh? :rolleyes:

If it was a guy, he'd be a hero. A girl, and she's a slut. Funny how that works.

Shlade
01-27-2010, 01:38 AM
Karma is a bitch mother fucker

rot in hell

Meback
01-27-2010, 02:01 AM
I briefly sat in on this case and I was astonished in regards what his lawyer had to say "Bel Fer Der" I tried looking up for the proper spelling but I couldn't find it. I am sure you fellas know who i m talking about.

His lawyer was trying to convince the court that his client Martel, travis had accidentally stabbed her during a struggle and how he intended to commit sucide after having watched her die. But the testimony given by the crown is pretty creepy. Some where along the lines during the video recording he had stated something about the single knife wound being right on in the sternum.

Super_Geo
01-27-2010, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Definitely deserved what she got then huh? :rolleyes:

If it was a guy, he'd be a hero. A girl, and she's a slut. Funny how that works.

Nice use of selective quoting.

I didn't even come close to saying she deserved it, I was just responding to the question that someone else brought up that it was odd that it seemed like she had a new boyfriend but was going to the old one's place.

And yes, guys are champs for fucking as many girls as possible and girls are sluts for doing the same. Is it funny? I don't think so... it's an evolutionary trait that we share with many other animals, and has been around for millions of years.

Males are supposed to plant the seed in as many females as possible, and since sexual selection has been left to the female, it is their job to select only the most fit male to mate with, thereby ensuring that only the best genes have a chance to propagate. By extension of that, it is beneficial for the female to be in a monogamous relationship as it would result in more stability for the child and increases their chance of survival and success.

So when a guy tries to bang as many girls as possible he's taking cues from nature... trying to spread his genes as far as possible. He doesn't care that his genes might not be the best one there, if a girl is willing to fuck him then that's good enough. Girls, on the other hand, are out there to find the best man she can and lock him down.

You're welcome for the biology lesson.