PDA

View Full Version : Re: Drag Warz

GingeRRRBeef
08-28-2002, 09:50 AM
I'm just wondering, why couldn't we have something like drag warz in Racecity????

ninjak84
08-28-2002, 04:32 PM
it would be neat if they had races there, and had a name for it.
maybe they could call it "secret street" or something, i dunno.....

cocoabrova
08-28-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
I'm just wondering, why couldn't we have something like drag warz in Racecity????

Every Friday night @ Race City is Secret Street.... $20 to race, $5 to spectate. Just have to get your car teched and you need a Snell 90 or better helmet :burnout: :thumbsup:

ecstasyracer
08-28-2002, 04:55 PM
I think he means an import only thing kinda like they have in edmonton.

DSM Power
08-28-2002, 05:12 PM
There was a "Battle of the Imports" at Race City in 2000 and it was kinda cool. The problem was they allowed domestics to enter which wiped out a bunch of the imports - and when I say domestic I mean a f*cking Firebird. :madred: The winner was Dom's Porsche BTW.

The problem I saw back then was there wasn't enough people to make a go of it... that's probably changed. ;)

4G63Power
08-29-2002, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by DSM Power
There was a "Battle of the Imports" at Race City in 2000 and it was kinda cool. The problem was they allowed domestics to enter which wiped out a bunch of the imports - and when I say domestic I mean a f*cking Firebird. :madred: The winner was Dom's Porsche BTW.

The problem I saw back then was there wasn't enough people to make a go of it... that's probably changed. ;)

I remember going to that...the whole car scene was pretty small at that time, so there were not too many imports, but still it was a good time.

Redlyne_mr2
08-29-2002, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by 4G63Power

I remember going to that...the whole car scene was pretty small at that time, so there were not too many imports, but still it was a good time.
this years BOI was great, lots of cool setups, and some really fast times coutesy of some of the beyond.ca members