PDA

View Full Version : FS: D-Link Xtreme Wireless N Router (DIR-825)

aln
01-28-2010, 09:58 PM
The D-Link Xtreme N Dual Band Gigabit router gives you the best of both worlds. It’s a Wireless N router with 4 Gigabit ports and SharePort technology, so you can check email, browse the net and more on the 2.4GHz band and stream full HD video on the 5GHz band. It also offers the best possible wireless speeds and range, with the latest in security technology.

Features:

Dual band Wireless N allows you to browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming high-definition movies and other media on the 5GHz band

Enjoy vastly enhanced speed and range with Wireless N technology

Connect up to 4 wired PCs with the Gigabit ports

SharePort technology lets you connect USB-based hard drives and printers to the router and share them with everyone on your network

Selling because I recently upgraded my home network. Asking $120 OBO. Feel free to PM me reasonable offers.

vipstyle2
01-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Willing to trade for a DLINK DAP 1522? It extends your wireless range and retails over 100

aln
01-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by vipstyle2
Willing to trade for a DLINK DAP 1522? It extends your wireless range and retails over 100

sorry, not looking for any trades. just upgraded my network and this is sitting in my room. if you're really interested though, we can work on the price

aln
02-23-2010, 08:18 AM
bump!

trliniar
03-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Do you still have this router for sale? i've been debating on buying this....