PDA

View Full Version : FS: White Unlocked GSM (UK SPEC) HTC HERO

gqmw
01-30-2010, 04:53 PM
PHONE DETAILS
Price(Currency): $500- negotiable
Color: White
Included: Box, UK travel charger, USB cable/charger, 2GB SD card, manuals, HTC notebook and bag, original receipt upon request
Unlocked: Yes, official factory unlock
Used/Tested Networks: Used, only EDGE (2G) in North America
LifeTimer: 243:17:21 at time of writing
Condition: 3 months, Used, but with no scratches
Pictures: Haven't taken any but I can meet up in person to show you the phone if interested

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping: None
Payment:Cash

NOTES:
I am selling a 3 month old HTC hero (UK SPEC), this phone was purchased from CLOVE TECHNOLOGY UK (official authorised HTC retailer) when the phone was first released. (International GSM version, not CDMA like Telus ones, ie. takes a SIM card).

I should be able to find the receipt upon request if necessary.

This phone is the original european version and therefore comes only in the european 3G bands (can't do 3G in North America). It is also factory unlocked by HTC.

Comes with box, charger, USB, but not the original headphones because they broke. Also the charger does not work in North America due to voltage differences between the UK and Canada (220V AC outlets vs 120V AC outlets) so you can only charge the phone via the USB cable.

Again this is due to the fact that this phone is the original UK spec.

Phone is in good condition, no scratches, and I have rooted the phone. (ie. custom rom). It is currently running Android 1.5; custom Modaco ROM with optional Chinese input. Also, I can install a custom Android 2.1 ROM if you want.

Also due to the root, you can purchase apps from the Market that you would otherwise not be able to do due to Google Market restrictions in Canada. (Although this may not work if you choose to upgrade to Android OS 2.1)