PDA

View Full Version : I Almost Got Killed!

banned3x
01-30-2010, 10:29 PM
so last night i went to the bank and i was with my family in the car and i left the bank to go get something to eat. so im driving down main road and i mirror, mirror, shoulder check and put on turn signal to turn left so i start changing left and theres a black cavalier behind me and he quickly accelerates and changes left and passes while im also changing lane so i gave him the flying fuck you finger and hes looking at me while he passes so he saw me pretty ood telling him f-u! and then i honk for abot 30 secs im mad because i have wife and s kids in car so he decelerates really slow and light turns red. im behind him and we are both in the lane to turn left he opens the door to comfront me but doesnt whatever he jus stuck his head out and said some words. ight turns green we both turn then he turns right on some road i keep driving then a see a car weaving threw traffic i figured it was him. and it was he was behind me now so i pull over and he does some ebrake drift and stops his cav. ok heres were i almos died. lol so he gets out and pulls a BELT! a reaL leather BELT! and starts whipping the ground and snapping it like when your dad did to tell you your getting a spanking you know when you fold it in half and snap well he was doing that and i started to laugh and thought it was hilarious, but my wife didnt, she started to scream and was dialing 911. i was like wtf are you doing? to my wife and took away the cell and said whats he going to do? spank me? so i open the door and get out to tell this buddy to fuck off but wife was really freaking out she was scared shitless because she never been around violence she never seen a fight. she thought it would be like brave heart when the scotts and other dudes run towards each other and fight. but i know thats not what happens people usally exchange some words like fuck you you fucken bitch fuck your mother ect ect then one guy puts a hand or a shove then they go at it. but she thought we run towards each other and fight or him attacking me in front of my kids and she was really scared, anyways i get out and wife opens the door when he saw her open the door i dont know if he thought two guys would take him on but he jumoed in the car and took off i. to be honest i didnt even see him leave because i was trying to calm my scared shit less wife. im not writing this thread about this lunitac road raging guy. but to ask was i in real danger? because my wife thinks soo.
so i got bicthed at for about 50hrs about what if he had a gun?
what if he had a knife or a bat or a bomb, gernade? ect ect ect..
she honestly was scared. but what do you guys think? are road rage these days really that crazy to kill me in front of my whole family? i honestly wish i got my ass kicked then to hear her nag about what if - wht if - what if!!!!
now she thinks if he sees us hell reconize us because of the mods. i dont know but do you think im taking this to easy shold i have been scared for my life? lol i wasent scared for one sec c'mon a belt? i was even mocking him like omg a belt hahahah! end rant i get in shit becUASE stupid guy pulls belt FML!

Twin_Cam_Turbo
01-30-2010, 10:35 PM
Holy shit that hurt to read.

TomcoPDR
01-30-2010, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by Twin_Cam_Turbo
Holy shit that hurt to read.

Not enough to kill ya tho

D'z Nutz
01-30-2010, 10:38 PM
I didn't read this, but seeing that spewage of text makes me want to murder you.

Isaiah
01-30-2010, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
I didn't read this, but seeing that spewage of text makes me want to murder you.
Amen.

n1zm0
01-30-2010, 10:40 PM
has something to do with road rage right? i had to skim , let me guess you wrote this from an iphone OP?

GQBalla
01-30-2010, 10:41 PM
lol it was a hard read, but its sad when stuff like this happens.

just the other night i was turning right at a intersection and there was someone crossing, so i stop because that's the law.

anywho the guy behind me thinks i should have went, truth is i had space but i wasn't goin to zoom in front of a elderly couple just to save myself 10 seconds. So buddy starts to lay on his horn.

we both turn and we are no stopped at red light, buddy jumps out of his car yelling for me to get out of my car, i open the door and he just looks at me and sits back down in his car.

no idea why....im not a huge or scary looking guy.

it was actually pretty strange he just got all quiet and went back into his car.

banned3x
01-30-2010, 10:43 PM
if its hard to read can someone do coles notes?:dunno:

dj_rice
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
lol it was a hard read, but its sad when stuff like this happens.

just the other night i was turning right at a intersection and there was someone crossing, so i stop because that's the law.

anywho the guy behind me thinks i should have went, truth is i had space but i wasn't goin to zoom in front of a elderly couple just to save myself 10 seconds. So buddy starts to lay on his horn.

we both turn and we are no stopped at red light, buddy jumps out of his car yelling for me to get out of my car, i open the door and he just looks at me and sits back down in his car.

no idea why....im not a huge or scary looking guy.

it was actually pretty strange he just got all quiet and went back into his car.

Are you asian?Ever since I bleached my bangs blonde, nobody messes with me anymore

icetraycnb
01-30-2010, 10:44 PM
Coles notes: I'm a real man. My wife can't tell me what to do.

banned3x
01-30-2010, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by n1zm0
has something to do with road rage right? i had to skim , let me guess you wrote this from an iphone OP?
nope laptop while i get bitched at from wife that why i was blankin her out

old&slow
01-30-2010, 10:48 PM
I think I'll throw this guy into my ignore list!:nut:

GQBalla
01-30-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Are you asian?Ever since I bleached my bangs blonde, nobody messes with me anymore

lol yes i am Asian, but no bleach blonde hair anywhere.

all natural black in a subtle faux hawk

Coles notes on OPs post
- left bank to get something to eat with wife and kids
- cavalier doesn't let him in the lane and mouths him off
- OP continues driving and Cavalier pops out of no where, does tokyo drift shit and stop behind OP
- Cavalier driver comes at him with a belt
- OP laughs, wifes terrified
- OP opens door, wife opens door to yell at OP
- Cavalier runs away

89s1
01-30-2010, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
if its hard to read can someone do coles notes?:dunno:

Better idea.

Learn english you dumbshit. :banghead:

schocker
01-30-2010, 11:03 PM
I was waiting to bring this picture out again
http://i48.tinypic.com/vfgpzt.jpg
I read until the spanking bit then lol'd a little.

Lex350
01-30-2010, 11:10 PM
your writting makes me want to kill you....fuck!

banned3x
01-30-2010, 11:16 PM
i would donate $50 dollars to haitai if you can wrtie what i wrote better:whocares:

Sasuke_Kensai
01-30-2010, 11:20 PM
I *think* I can wrtie what you wrote better, but I'm not sure. Now donate.

89s1
01-30-2010, 11:21 PM
I think the worst part of all this has been lost in all that screendoor of a post.

That being... this dipshit has reproduced... :facepalm:

banned3x
01-30-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Sasuke_Kensai
I *think* I can wrtie what you wrote better, but I'm not sure. Now donate. what are you talking about

banned3x
01-30-2010, 11:24 PM
im going to play mw2 ill be back if anyone you perfectionist took my challenge. but all you do is type your english sucks and i just did a 2000 word essay so shut up

Joe-G
01-30-2010, 11:26 PM
what are you talking about

Hahaha nice ninja edit! I was about to quote you as well...
sneaky...

89s1
01-30-2010, 11:28 PM
what are you talking about

:facepalm:

FraserB
01-30-2010, 11:52 PM
Here you go buddy, $50 to the Red Cross. Post the receipt that you get from the online portion.

Last night my family and I went to the bank, after concluding our business we decided to grab a bite to eat. I am driving down Macleod trail and after checking my mirror and shoulder checking I proceed to begin my lane change. As soon as I do this, a black Cavalier that was behind me zips over and passes me at a high rate of speed. While he is passing, I flip him off and lay on the horn for about 30 seconds, he saw me flip him off and knew exactly what it was for.

As we both come up to an intersection he slows down so we will both be stopped for the red light, when the light changes he opens his door and screams some incomprehensible words at me. After we both turn at the intersection he turns off onto a side street but I soon see the same black Cavalier weaving through traffic behind me. I pull over and he yanks on his ebrake to pull in behind me, he exits his vehicle and pulls out a LEATHER BELT! As he stands there snapping the belt like he is going to spank me, my wife starts to dial 911, she in hysterics as she has never been around violence or seen a fight. I took the cell phone away from her and got out to confront the other driver, my wife also opens her door (probably to stop me from getting in a fight with the other driver). I can only assume that the other driver though two guys were coming out to beat him senseless because he jumped into his car and sped off when he saw her door open.

I’m not posting this to complain about drivers with road rage, but to ask Beyond if I was ever in any real danger. My wife thinks that I put her and my children in a very dangerous situation and has been asking me all day “What if he had a gun?”, “What if he had a bat or a knife?” etc...

Are roader ragers these days crazy enough to murder me in front of my whole family? Should I have been scared for my life? My wife thinks that he will recognize my car because of the mods and come after me again. I really wasn’t scared for one second because who pulls out a BELT?!?! I honestly wish I would have gotten beaten up because then my wife wouldn’t be nagging me over stupid “what if’s”.

Cliffs notes:

I get in shit because road rager pulls out a belt and I prevent my wife from calling the cops while my kids are in the car with us.

egmilano
01-30-2010, 11:57 PM
hard read omg.
Reminds me of when I stopped for a couple young kids and a mom at the turn off from 64ave east bound to deerfoot south bound , it was a crosswalk and merge and the guy behind me must've thought I was gonna drive by them,
which would be completely stupid when young kids can run out out of no where, anyway hes honking everyones looking at him,
it was a red cav i believe, he came out walking cursing toward my car I drive off and he runs after my car lol
people were laughing and went around his car lol
I could have easily dropped him but I think him running after me was good enough

masoncgy
01-30-2010, 11:59 PM
The fact that you admit to behaving like a lunatic while you have your wife and kid(s) in the car speaks volumes about your intellect and level of maturity.

You're an idiot. :thumbsdow

egmilano
01-31-2010, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy
The fact that you admit to behaving like a lunatic while you have your wife and kid(s) in the car speaks volumes about your intellect and level of maturity.

I totally agree, why would you put you family in danger like that ?
there easily could have been other people in his car or he may have had a weapon.

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 12:03 AM
so last night i went to the bank and i was with my family in the car and i left the bank to go get something to eat. so im driving down main road and i mirror, mirror, shoulder check and put on turn signal to turn left so i start changing left and theres a black cavalier behind me and he quickly accelerates and changes left and passes while im also changing lane so i gave him the flying fuck you finger and hes looking at me while he passes so he saw me pretty ood telling him f-u! and then i honk for abot 30 secs im mad because i have wife and s kids in car so he decelerates really slow and light turns red. im behind him and we are both in the lane to turn left he opens the door to comfront me but doesnt whatever he jus stuck his head out and said some words. ight turns green we both turn then he turns right on some road i keep driving then a see a car weaving threw traffic i figured it was him. and it was he was behind me now so i pull over and he does some ebrake drift and stops his cav. ok heres were i almos died. lol so he gets out and pulls a BELT! a reaL leather BELT! and starts whipping the ground and snapping it like when your dad did to tell you your getting a spanking you know when you fold it in half and snap well he was doing that and i started to laugh and thought it was hilarious, but my wife didnt, she started to scream and was dialing 911. i was like wtf are you doing? to my wife and took away the cell and said whats he going to do? spank me? so i open the door and get out to tell this buddy to fuck off but wife was really freaking out she was scared shitless because she never been around violence she never seen a fight. she thought it would be like brave heart when the scotts and other dudes run towards each other and fight. but i know thats not what happens people usally exchange some words like fuck you you fucken bitch fuck your mother ect ect then one guy puts a hand or a shove then they go at it. but she thought we run towards each other and fight or him attacking me in front of my kids and she was really scared, anyways i get out and wife opens the door when he saw her open the door i dont know if he thought two guys would take him on but he jumoed in the car and took off i. to be honest i didnt even see him leave because i was trying to calm my scared shit less wife. im not writing this thread about this lunitac road raging guy. but to ask was i in real danger? because my wife thinks soo.
she honestly was scared. but what do you guys think? are road rage these days really that crazy to kill me in front of my whole family? i honestly wish i got my ass kicked then to hear her nag about what if - wht if - what if!!!!
now she thinks if he sees us hell reconize us because of the mods. i dont know but do you think im taking this to easy shold i have been scared for my life? lol i wasent scared for one sec c'mon a belt? i was even mocking him like omg a belt hahahah! end rant i get in shit becUASE stupid guy pulls belt FML!
http://zombiejoes.homestead.com/URBAN_DEATH_VALENTINES_MASSACRE_MyEyesBleed4U_360x480_76.jpg

LOL @ the hard read. Anyways, misleading title, irresponsible actions with family around, etc. I'd be all for it if you weren't with your family.

FraserB
01-31-2010, 12:05 AM
i would donate $50 dollars to haitai if you can wrtie what i wrote better:whocares:

Next you can tell your wife how you shot your mouth off on Beyond and lost $50.

Kloubek
01-31-2010, 12:21 AM
What do I think?

I think your computer manufacturer gave you TWO shift keys for a reason. Shift keys are your friend. Use them.

As far as this situation goes - that's something I never heard before. A belt.... geesh. I would have got out to confront the guy too. But the SMART thing to do would be to just move on. You wife (as overreacting as she was) did have a point - he could have had a more deadly weapon. And he might have been willing to use it.

One night about three years ago, I was driving home from the bar when around me, there were drivers of two cars who were obviously upset with each other.... driving in a similar manner as the cavalier you speak of. At a red light, one pulls behind the other; both in the right lane beside me. The guy in the back gets out, goes to his trunk, pulls out a PISTOL, and points it at the car in front as he walks towards it.. not more than 3 feet from our passenger door. We ran the red to get outta there, but I didn't see or hear any shots as we took off....

Still - you could have been confronted by a douche like that. Then your subject line would have been serious.

EDIT: I forgot about the kids. If I was you in this situation, I would have let it slide. Even if you could have pounded the crap out of the guy, that is NOT something your kids need to see.

Boat
01-31-2010, 12:26 AM
How old are you? Why don't you be a mature driver and let it slide instead of trying to show off in front of your family.

And your wife is right, if you flip off a car full of FOB's or FOB Killers, you could easily get your ass kicked or worse.

You sank down to the other drivers level, and you deserve to get bitched out by the wife.

Yea the driver made an unsafe, stupid move. I will give you that.

89s1
01-31-2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by FraserB
Here you go buddy, $50 to the Red Cross. Post the receipt that you get from the online portion.

Last night my family and I went to the bank, after concluding our business we decided to grab a bite to eat. I am driving down Macleod trail and after checking my mirror and shoulder checking I proceed to begin my lane change. As soon as I do this, a black Cavalier that was behind me zips over and passes me at a high rate of speed. While he is passing, I flip him off and lay on the horn for about 30 seconds, he saw me flip him off and knew exactly what it was for.

As we both come up to an intersection he slows down so we will both be stopped for the red light, when the light changes he opens his door and screams some incomprehensible words at me. After we both turn at the intersection he turns off onto a side street but I soon see the same black Cavalier weaving through traffic behind me. I pull over and he yanks on his ebrake to pull in behind me, he exits his vehicle and pulls out a LEATHER BELT! As he stands there snapping the belt like he is going to spank me, my wife starts to dial 911, she in hysterics as she has never been around violence or seen a fight. I took the cell phone away from her and got out to confront the other driver, my wife also opens her door (probably to stop me from getting in a fight with the other driver). I can only assume that the other driver though two guys were coming out to beat him senseless because he jumped into his car and sped off when he saw her door open.

I’m not posting this to complain about drivers with road rage, but to ask Beyond if I was ever in any real danger. My wife thinks that I put her and my children in a very dangerous situation and has been asking me all day “What if he had a gun?”, “What if he had a bat or a knife?” etc...

Are roader ragers these days crazy enough to murder me in front of my whole family? Should I have been scared for my life? My wife thinks that he will recognize my car because of the mods and come after me again. I really wasn’t scared for one second because who pulls out a BELT?!?! I honestly wish I would have gotten beaten up because then my wife wouldn’t be nagging me over stupid “what if’s”.

Cliffs notes:

I get in shit because road rager pulls out a belt and I prevent my wife from calling the cops while my kids are in the car with us.

Owned.

Waiting for receipt.

m10-power
01-31-2010, 12:51 AM
haha if you drive like you write I could see why he was pissed off

spikerS
01-31-2010, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by 89s1

Owned.

Waiting for receipt.

There won't be a receipt, at least i would be surprised if it ever turned up.

What I have seen of this guy, he is one step better than a troll, but it is a tiny step...

If the receipt does show up, I will remove this. But we all know it will be staying up.

Toilet_D
01-31-2010, 01:23 AM
when people threaten to beat me up, i just pull down my pants and show them my cauliflour foreskin, nothing shows a true fighter like cauliflour foreskin...

fuck or was that cauliflour ear?

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 01:24 AM
....I have foreskin...but wtf is cauliflour foreskin?...lol

FraserB
01-31-2010, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Pollywog
....I have foreskin...but wtf is cauliflour foreskin?...lol

Probably happens after too much docking.

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 01:36 AM

After searching google images for "docking" I think I am done asking any more questions on beyond, lol.

Team_Mclaren
01-31-2010, 01:40 AM

Cliffs notes:

^^ THIS is how long your thread is supposed to be :rofl:

DJ Lazy
01-31-2010, 01:54 AM
OMG. This is hilarious to HEAR how bad your writing is. Just listened to it with Apples Voiceover Utility. :rofl: :rofl:

Nissan_Fanboy
01-31-2010, 02:40 AM
Honestly though, thats pretty fucked.
Stupid fucking caviler drivers.
Is it just me, or is it the punk fuckin bitch's driving them thinkin there hot shit who do that kindof shit?
Like honestly, when i do something wrong i own up to it. I feel like shit, but to do something like that... grow the fuck up and just drive away.

403ep3
01-31-2010, 02:53 AM
I had to re-read that a couple times and kept mixing up the lines lol. Damn it, type better!

Jetta-2.0
01-31-2010, 03:04 AM
I dont see the part where u almost got killed since u went out of ur car and didnt come close to the guy lol:rofl: :rofl: but yeah im going to add you on live

Joe-G
01-31-2010, 03:10 AM

After searching google images for "docking" I think I am done asking any more questions on beyond, lol.

Damn it! I cant believe i just googled that :barf:

5000Audi
01-31-2010, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Joe-G

Damn it! I cant believe i just googled that :barf:

yeah i happend to have a looksie on google after i read what he said.. LOL

DONT GOOGLE DOCKING LOL

Unknown303
01-31-2010, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by 5000Audi

yeah i happend to have a looksie on google after i read what he said.. LOL

DONT GOOGLE DOCKING LOL

:barf: :barf: :barf:

I was warned but couldn't help it....

banned3x
01-31-2010, 04:56 AM
wtf are you guys talking about the only thing i see on goolge images for docking was this but like on the 6th page i dont see anything eles

boci
01-31-2010, 08:05 AM
wtf are you guys talking about the only thing i see on goolge images for docking was this but like on the 6th page i dont see anything eles

docking - 26 definitions - The act of placing the head of ones penis inside the foreskin of another's penis.

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 10:01 AM

Turn off safe search.

spikerS
01-31-2010, 10:15 AM

we are still waiting for your promised receipt...

CMW403
01-31-2010, 11:02 AM
im going to play mw2 ill be back if anyone you perfectionist took my challenge. but all you do is type your english sucks and i just did a 2000 word essay so shut up

i would fucking love to read that essay my friend.

i think the whole story is true except for the part about him having a wife.

ekguy
01-31-2010, 11:06 AM
Read a few sentences then realized you have no grasp of the English so I stopped reading.

Jeremiah
01-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by ekguy
Read a few sentences then realized you have no grasp of the English so I stopped reading.

LOL... You're one to talk!

scat19
01-31-2010, 02:47 PM
banned3x has kids? poor kids. He seems like a retard.

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by scat19
banned3x has kids? poor kids. He seems like a retard.

Lol, as mean as that was, it made me splurt coffee allover laughing.

bubbley
01-31-2010, 03:41 PM
paragraphs? Have you heard of them?

blueToy
01-31-2010, 03:55 PM
Atta go hero dad . You need anger management , iMMEDIATELY . and may I also recommend you ask your Doctor for advice concerning your other mental issues , before you end up being yet another Sun's poster child for Darwinism .

slinkie
01-31-2010, 04:01 PM
there's always next time

Toilet_D
01-31-2010, 05:14 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

banned3x
01-31-2010, 06:37 PM

Lol, as mean as that was, it made me splurt coffee allover laughing.

me too :rolleyes:

Pollywog
01-31-2010, 08:20 PM

me too :rolleyes:

Hey man, I know you are a good guy and I enjoy your comments on beyond - people are just giving you a rough time, it means nothing.

A3GTiVR6SC
01-31-2010, 08:32 PM
banned4x soon?:dunno:

scat19
01-31-2010, 09:03 PM

Hey man, I know you are a good guy and I enjoy your comments on beyond - people are just giving you a rough time, it means nothing.

bah - he can dish it out but can't take it in. He's got a ton of posts bashing me and others, so whatver. Keep on :cry:

banned3x
01-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Look who's talking the king of douche bags. You represent every stereo type of BMW douche bags. I was going to get a BMW but didn't because I knew I would transorm to the level of your douchiness. Even though you have the lowest model bemmer and he ugliest color too yu still think your hot shit. So I salute you. Keep it real. And keep rockin your bannana republics and american eagle popped collars. Trance music bumping db!
Rock on!

FraserB
01-31-2010, 11:39 PM
So does this douche get a ban since he backed out of donating?

banned3x
02-01-2010, 12:00 AM
link (http://yele.org/)

ill do it tomorrow when i get a chance

edit: plus who ever re wrote what i wrote did a shitty job my story was more intresing not boring

Pollywog
02-01-2010, 01:21 AM

Originally posted by scat19
bah - he can dish it out but can't take it in. He's got a ton of posts bashing me and others, so whatver. Keep on :cry:

Look who's talking the king of douche bags. You represent every stereo type of BMW douche bags. I was going to get a BMW but didn't because I knew I would transorm to the level of your douchiness. Even though you have the lowest model bemmer and he ugliest color too yu still think your hot shit. So I salute you. Keep it real. And keep rockin your bannana republics and american eagle popped collars. Trance music bumping db!
Rock on!

Congrats on making me look like a tool. +1 ban.

Disoblige
02-01-2010, 01:24 AM
This is the guy who wanted to put an STI spoiler on his charger. What'd ya expect? :rofl:

scat19
02-01-2010, 01:26 AM
No, I don't have the lowest model of BMW. There is a 1 series. kthxbai.

BlackArcher101
02-01-2010, 01:28 AM
What a fucking idiot.

banned3x
02-01-2010, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
What a fucking idiot.

who?

5fivespeed
02-01-2010, 05:25 AM
Obviously you.

Ray

Shlade
02-01-2010, 06:15 AM
Speaking of Douchiness and driving BMW's

I drove my buddys and I LOVE the feeling

Being a douche bag isnt so bad afterall.. I mean.. Fuck its actually pretty comfertable and enjoyable when driving a bimmer!

:poosie:

beyond_ban
02-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
What a fucking idiot.

who?

Originally posted by 5fivespeed
Obviously you.

Ray

/thread.

bjstare
02-01-2010, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by masoncgy

Absolutely. Seriously, way to set an example for your impressionable children. If your old enough to have a wife an kids, one would hope that your mature enough to just drive away from a situation like this... heck you can still bitch about it on beyond if it makes you feel better. Good thing that guy didn't actually have a gun or your kids would grow up fatherless.

urban.one
02-01-2010, 11:26 AM
soon to be banned4x

Rock on!

BrianLaarvs
02-01-2010, 11:29 AM
Rock on!

DONT YOU EVER MAKE FUN OF BMW'S OR THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE THEM. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT.

LOL

Tik-Tok
02-01-2010, 11:31 AM

edit: plus who ever re wrote what i wrote did a shitty job my story was more intresing not boring

Fine, here's your story, only with a little thing called grammar.

So last night I went to the bank, and I was with my family in the car, and we left the bank to go get something to eat. I'm driving down main road and check my mirrors, then shoulder check and put on my left turn signal to change lanes.

There's a black cavalier behind me and he quickly accelerates and changes left and passes while I'm in the middle of changing lanes. I gave him the flying fuck you finger and he's looking at me while he passes, so he saw me telling him f-u! Then I honk for about 30 seconds because I'm mad, and I have wife and kids in car with me.

So he decelerates really slow and light turns red. I'm behind him and we are both in the lane to turn left he opens the door to confront me, but doesn't. He just stuck his head out and said some words. The light turns green we both turn then he turns right on some road and I keep driving straight.

Then I see a car weaving through traffic, and I figured it was him again. He was back behind me now so i pull over and he does some e-brake drift and stops his car.

OK, here's were I "almost died", lol.

He gets out and pulls a BELT! A real leather BELT! Starts whipping the ground and snapping it like when your dad did to tell you your getting a spanking you know when you fold it in half and snap. He was doing this and I started to laugh and thought it was hilarious, but my wife didn't. She started to scream and was dialing 911. I was like "wtf are you doing?" to my wife, took away the cell and said "Whats he going to do? Spank me?"

So i open the door and get out to tell this buddy to fuck off but my wife was really freaking out. She was scared shitless because she's never been around violence or saw a real fight. She thought it would be like Braveheart when the Scots and other dudes run towards each other and fight. I know thats not what happens. People usually exchange some words like "fuck you you fucken bitch fuck your mother" etc. etc. Then one guy puts a hand or a shove then they go at it, but she thought we run towards each other and fight, or, he attacks me in front of my kids and she was really scared.

Anyways I get out and my wife opens the door. When he saw her open the door, I don't know if he thought two guys would take him on but he jumped in the car and took off. To be honest i didn't even see him leave because I was trying to calm my, scared shitless, wife.

I'm not writing this thread about this lunatic road raging guy, but to ask "Was i in real danger?", because my wife thinks so. I got bitched at for 50hrs about what if he had a gun? What if he had a knife or a bat or a bomb, grenade? Etc. Etc. Etc.

She honestly was scared, but what do you guys think? Are road rage these days really that crazy to kill me in front of my whole family? I honestly wish i got my ass kicked then to hear her nag about what if - what if - what if!!!!

Now she thinks if he sees us hell recognize us because of the mods on my car. I don't know, but do you think I'm taking this to easy? Should I have been scared for my life? Lol. I wasn't scared for one sec. C'mon a belt? I was even mocking him like "omg a belt" hahahah! End rant, I get in shit because a stupid guy pulls belt FML!

banned3x
02-01-2010, 01:03 PM
Why am I the idiot? Why am I the asshole? Why would I get banned? Shat19 attacked me first I'm just defending my territory. He mad fun of me being a parent, I made fun of his car. End of story. WeRe even and life goes on in beyond.
And I'll donate another 20 if someone can find that thread were kids these days a big fucken pussies. Kthxbai! ;) ;) ;) :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :drama:

ps thanks tiktok that story is better even though you made some mistakes
I'll let it slide

scat19
02-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Why am I the idiot? Why am I the asshole? Why would I get banned? Shat19 attacked me first I'm just defending my territory. He mad fun of me being a parent, I made fun of his car. End of story. WeRe even and life goes on in beyond.
And I'll donate another 20 if someone can find that thread were kids these days a big fucken pussies. Kthxbai! ;) ;) ;) :poosie: :poosie: :poosie: :drama:

ps thanks tiktok that story is better even though you made some mistakes
I'll let it slide

Did you not read the first 3 pages? Definately not the first to insult you, retard.

CMW403
02-01-2010, 02:15 PM
Rock on!

+1 for banned4x

i think we should start banning for complete lack of effort in spelling and grammar in order to make things easier for people who can read and write proficiently.

banned3x
02-01-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

+1 for banned4x

I think we should start banning for complete lack of effort in spelling and grammar, in order to make things easier for people who can read and write proficiently.

fixed :devil: so should you get banned?

BlackArcher101
02-01-2010, 09:14 PM

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/251487/the-pussyfication-of-canada-part-1/

Or how about this gem of a thread which contains a grade A example?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=252036&perpage=40&highlight=&pagenumber=1

Kennyredline
02-02-2010, 10:49 AM
This giant block of words is like a shit...you want some time in between to recover, to take a breather before continuing, to enjoy the process of reading/shitting. When it all comes in one giant piece like this, it takes a long time to get through it all, and it's really painful to finish. When it's all said and done, it's nice to have a nice long "Ahhhhhhh.....!", not have a look of constipation and pain, like I did after reading this.

89s1
02-03-2010, 07:31 PM
OP: Where's the receipt we're waiting for you shit-for-brains? :whipped:

FraserB
02-03-2010, 07:38 PM

banned3x
02-03-2010, 07:51 PM
Oh yeAh i forgot. Ok tell me where to donate and I'll send asap

FraserB
02-03-2010, 08:00 PM
Red Cross $70