PDA

View Full Version : FR: Brand New Condo Downtown Calgary - Vetro

SillyChell
02-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Hey! I am posting this for a friend. His contact information is listed below. Thanks! (I will try to get some photos also)

We are looking for a move out date of March 1st - April 1st.. It is a 2 Bedroom/2 Bath Condo on the 13th Floor of the brand new Vetro building. It has private underground heated parking (1 Stall), a games room with 2 poker tables, 2 pool tables, bubble hockey and_foosball.
_
Full gym with separate change rooms for men and women, both with showers and saunas as well as a large luxurious hot tub that we tried to use as much as possible, it’s a great amenities area!
_
Vetro is located at 210 15 ave sw, literally a block away from the Ctrain and the saddledome, and easy downtown access via the train.
The condo is brand new and has new everything, tile flooring from the front door throughout the kitchen and bathrooms, white carpeting in the living and bed rooms. Brand new appliances, lots of counter space with dark counter tops and dark wood finished cabinets.
_
Both bedrooms have large walk in closets and the balcony is spacious enough for a bar-b-que with a medium table and chair set (this is the set up we have so you know it will fit!)
_
So far that’s all I can think of, it’s a great place and I have LOVED living there for the past year. We are only moving due to a family emergency.
_
Rent is $1,800 plus electricity (about $60-$80/month), and cable/phone/internet.
_
Building is TELUS ready with ethernet to suite upto 25Mbps & TELUS TV Ready.
_
For information on viewing or other questions please contact Jessie Lehnerz at 403-808-8368 or by email at [email protected]

bubbley
02-05-2010, 12:03 PM
Square footage?

SillyChell
02-06-2010, 04:14 PM
It is 1100 sq feet

SillyChell
02-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).