PDA

View Full Version : FS: 98 Grand AM, Low KMs, Orginal Owner, Great Price.

ruffryder
02-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1998
Make and Model : Pontiac Grand Am
Exterior Color : Beige
Interior Color : Beige
Auto or Manual? : Automatic
Odometer Reading : 180,000
Location of Vehicle : SW Calgary
Description :

Up for sale is my 98 Pontiac Grand Am SE. This is the perfect car for families, students or even first time drivers.
Very fuel efficient 3.1L V6 gets roughly 500km to a $40 tank with only 180,000 original KMs vehicle runs strong and shifts very smooth.

Fully loaded 4 Door Sedan with Power Windows, Power Mirrors, AC, Tilt, Cruise Control, factory Fog lights and even added Aftermarket Keyless Entry with Remote Start and Anti-theft system. Brand New tires installed 8000kms ago and all maintenance is up to date with no major service coming up.

Original owner since purchased new from McKay GMC in May 1998. Originally my older brothers car then my fathers and later me. Have thousands in maintenance bills from oil changes to full tune ups. All work was done at McKay GMC, Regal Tuning and more recently Option Import.

This vehicle is in excellent condition and needs absolutely nothing mechanically or cosmetically.

No issue with rust at all.

Only reason for selling is that I am currently a full time student attending post secondary and need to cut back on expenses.

Extras : New Tires, Remote Start with Keyless entry, All maintanence up to date, Aftermarket Stereo Negotiable.

Asking Price : $3,000 OBO

Contact Information
E-Mail :
Phone : Pm for details or PM

Pictures :
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-1998-Pontiac-Grand-Am-SES-Sedan-W0QQAdIdZ184286290

ruffryder
02-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Bump

ruffryder
02-20-2010, 11:33 AM
Offers?? :dunno:

ruffryder
02-28-2010, 01:29 PM
Price Drop

$2,400 obo

:thumbsup: