PDA

View Full Version : OC refreshed thread

pinoyhero
11-29-2003, 09:44 AM
Everyone still watching this. The show gets better with each episode I swear. Too bad I can't say the same about Vegas.

Dope Dealer
11-29-2003, 10:59 AM
:werd:

Last episode was one of the best....

Seanith
11-29-2003, 01:13 PM
The guys in that show are complete goofs.. that fool (Seth i think) always has a stupid look on his face. What a retard lol :thumbsdow

method
11-30-2003, 11:53 AM
but duuuuuude the chiiiiickssss....

:drool:

pinoyhero
11-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by method
but duuuuuude the chiiiiickssss....

:drool:

True that man, nearly all of the chicks on that show are hot.

PsI
11-30-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~
The guys in that show are complete goofs.. that fool (Seth i think) always has a stupid look on his face. What a retard lol :thumbsdow

Seth Went from GIMP to PIMP (as previously stated)....

The guys got 2 HOT ASS HIGHSCHOOL BITCHES... do u? EXACTLY...

But on a sereous note... its a fuckin 12 year old girls show... its a drama for Christ sakes...a and the whole "GAY DAD" thing is just fuckin stupid... All i wanna see is those dumb bitches taking their clothes off!!! hahaha

04blackMAX
11-30-2003, 08:38 PM
i actually think seth is pretty funny, and yes the ladies are hot, seths mom,, yeah hellooooooo

Seanith
11-30-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by PsI

Seth Went from GIMP to PIMP (as previously stated)....

The guys got 2 HOT ASS HIGHSCHOOL BITCHES... do u? EXACTLY...

Yeah its just a TV show.. i'm sure in the show he could have 50 highschool bitches if he wanted :rolleyes:
I've only seen it 2 times and i wasn't impressed.

djfob
12-03-2003, 09:17 PM
:drama: can't get enough of it

KELSTAR
12-03-2003, 11:05 PM
For all the TRUE OC fans... Merry Chrismakkuh!!

Danger_Mouse
12-03-2003, 11:46 PM
I like the show.... well I kinda do... it started off AWSOME... with all the fights and shit....

but now its getting fucked up plot lines.... like the gay dad... and the whole "Seth wants to be friends with the two girls"

WHAT A FUCKIN TOOL!!! Man.... if that show were realistic he would have fucked the brains outta em both at Thanksgicing dinner.. that scranny little fucker....

Jesus Christ...

04blackMAX
12-03-2003, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
I like the show.... well I kinda do... it started off AWSOME... with all the fights and shit....

but now its getting fucked up plot lines.... like the gay dad... and the whole "Seth wants to be friends with the two girls"

WHAT A FUCKIN TOOL!!! Man.... if that show were realistic he would have fucked the brains outta em both at Thanksgicing dinner.. that scranny little fucker....

Jesus Christ...

LOL........man they should let an experienced pimp like you write the scrpits..iam sure it would be without a doubt huge hit...dont you have some treehouse to watch??

:poosie:

///M3
12-26-2003, 06:20 PM
ya i love the OC, summer is FIIIIIIIIIIINE:poosie: :drool: :drool:
oh and i cant stand marissa's TEETH! and personality.:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Super_Geo
12-26-2003, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
Man.... if that show were realistic he would have fucked the brains outta em both at Thanksgicing dinner.. that scranny little fucker....

Haha, realistic as compared to what? Your life? :poosie: