PDA

View Full Version : FS: Olympic Tickets

Tearin
02-07-2010, 05:17 PM
Our family got a few too many tickets to some events in the original ticket lottery (or just can't go to some events).

If you are interested in any of the below, please email me for location (and specific prices based on quantity...almost all are A level seats.)

Offering the lowest prices based on VANOC's fan-to-fan site. I will sell for 5% less than lowest VANOC prices, if you buy today. After today they will just go up on VANOC and we both lose.

Here is a chance to save yourself 15% (my 5% + your 10%) off of the current lowest similar VANOC asking prices.

These are all my leftover family tickets. No re-sales. All in our names. All tickets will be verified as on my own accounts, with paperwork and proof.

Ladies GS - up to 4 tickets in row, A seats, 400 each, Feb 24 10am
Womens Hockey SF1 (likely USA) - couple of sets of 4 in A seats, 175 each, Feb 22 noon
Womens Hockey SF2 (likely CDN) - sets of 4, and 3 in A seats, 225-275 each, Feb 22 5pm
Closing Ceremonies (B level tix, but bought the upper tix as it can be better for this large visual event), prefer to sell as three only, $1800 for 3 obo, Feb 28

Feb 23rd 6:30 pm Victory Ceremony -Billy Talent - pair Lower Bowl, 100 for 2
Feb 24th 6:30 pm Victory Ceremony - INXS - pair upper bowl, 150 for 2

Please PM if you are interested in any tickets, and to discuss quantities, Thx.

Tearin
02-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Bumped to add note that tix are only available face to face in Calgary till Tuesday pm - driving to Van very early Wed.

Also dropped prices on Ladies GS and Ladies SF Curling matches, to keep at lower prices than Vanoc (listed as pairs and triplets there).

Tearin
02-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Bumped to say tix available face to face in Van now...also dropped to only 4 GS available, fewer Women's Hockey SF2 left, no curling left, sold the Burton Cummings concert, sold the Ladies Gold Medal Hockey...thx...

Tearin
02-19-2010, 05:38 PM
Here's whats left if your in Van:

Ladies GS - 2 Whistler Bus tickets and Parking pass for the 24th

Womens Hockey SF1 (likely USA) - 2 in A seats
Womens Hockey SF2 (likely CDN) - 3 in A seats

Closing Ceremonies (B level tix, but bought the upper tix as it can be better for this large visual event), selling as three only...same prices as original posting