PDA

View Full Version : New Coheed and Cambria Album

Intent_Fire
02-08-2010, 11:40 PM
Their single 'The Broken' drops 2-9-10. It sounds pretty dang good from the 30 second clip they released. Full album will be available 4-13-10.

Heres the link:

Vd53As51jjI

ekguy
02-09-2010, 03:59 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I caught them on the New Music or something or other like that on much...started listening to them and then caught them live about a year ago when they came to mac hall.

I will definitely go get this new album!!!! Guess this is the last part of the story which he wrote and wrote a graphic novel for and the music to match...Wonder what is in store for them now....

Intent_Fire
02-09-2010, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by ekguy
Thanks for the heads up. I caught them on the New Music or something or other like that on much...started listening to them and then caught them live about a year ago when they came to mac hall.

I will definitely go get this new album!!!! Guess this is the last part of the story which he wrote and wrote a graphic novel for and the music to match...Wonder what is in store for them now....

As long as its not more Prize Fighter Inferno i'll be happy, they were terrible. hah