PDA

View Full Version : nice restaurants at Salmon Arm, BC?

Jonel
02-11-2010, 12:05 AM
I'll be heading to salmon arm this weekend and I was just wondering if anyone here knows of a good romantic spot in the area? Since it's fairly late, I don't expect to be able to get reservations for vday night.

dirtsniffer
02-11-2010, 12:53 AM
It shouldn't be too busy in salmon arm in February, I can't remember any specific places there but I wouldn't be worried about reservations

Clever
02-11-2010, 02:16 AM
We stay at the Prestige everytime we are there and I know there is a restaurant attached to it, can't remember what the name is though, amazing food too.

Jonel
02-11-2010, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Clever
We stay at the Prestige everytime we are there and I know there is a restaurant attached to it, can't remember what the name is though, amazing food too.

thank you, so the reviews for that place, and they all have been positive. We're staying at a cabin there, but I was thinking of renting a room at the Prestige there for a night while everybody is out snowboarding (girl doesn't really want to go snowboarding on vday). I'm also looking at Table 24 if renting a room for the night at the Prestige won't work.

Thanks for the input guys, greatly appreciated.

bourge73
02-11-2010, 12:33 PM
I think the place is called the Barley Mill? you cant miss it, good food and they brew their own beer in house, great spot although pretty casual. There is also a Greek Restaurant called Minos GreeK House that is also very good, maybe more romantic too.

masoncgy
02-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Salmon Arm + romantic = :confused:

+1 for Table 24 though... dined there once and it was great all around!

polarice
02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
My old home town! I will give another nod to minos at the top of tank hill. Haven't been there in years but it was always spot on.