PDA

View Full Version : Great speech on the US war

King Banana
02-11-2010, 10:00 PM
-iTdxBECos8

(edited for a less 'doctored' version)

Lots of truth bundled into this speech from the heart.

I would be surprised if anyone can counter this speech given by the person that has had boots on the front lines of the fight.

CUG
02-11-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by King Banana
sQfoFzJUsb0

I would be surprised if anyone can counter this speech given by the person that has had boots on the front lines of the fight. I wouldn't take much, just not being a mutinous hippy, that's all.

I don't agree with Iraq at all either. Loved the music, was really touching.

King Banana
02-11-2010, 10:34 PM
more

obNHRhBa7Bs

BCP60ocZGvU

YnldeEEQB0s

jdxzXUt5StM

kYfR71Si6g4

HGY3q3E7LPg

CUG
02-12-2010, 12:19 AM
You're really carrying the message man, good work. They should commend people like you who diligently spread the word about the American tyrannic white bastards.

The internet wouldn't exist without excellent people. You are one of those excellent people.

PS: Were those really informative videos you have in your second post done in the 70's after vietnam? The dudes in them sort of remind me of that 70's part of forest gump.

Really good thread bro, keep them coming. We need to spread the word.

xxxazntigerxx
02-12-2010, 12:26 AM
new world order

nonlinear
02-12-2010, 01:00 AM
you spelled "speech" wrong.

:poosie: :poosie: :poosie:

CUG
02-12-2010, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear
you spelled "speech" wrong.

:poosie: :poosie: :poosie: Doesn't matter man! As long as the world knows how horrible white north americans are, it's all good.

BigMass
02-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Old stuff but very powerful. Mostly ignored by the general public who would rather listen to slutty fox news propagandists than soldiers that were actually there.

King Banana
03-05-2010, 03:43 PM
Another great talk, if you can, watch the entire thing front to back.

There are a LOT of specific stories, really powerful stuff.

srHpERHNwKM

The important thing to note is this is not all specific to Iraq, but has Afghanistan included as well.