PDA

View Full Version : Richveiw Fine Autos

pinoyhero
02-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Any experience with these guys, seem to have some decent used rides at decent prices, just wondering if anyone's dealt with them and has any feedback?

Tik-Tok
02-12-2010, 09:11 PM
My only experience was, when looking for a S4 a few years back, they had 3-4 always advertised in Canada Trader, but not once in 6 months did they actually HAVE one. Everytime I went in, they were "just sold", even though it was the same 3-4 cars advertised for months.

They did "assure" me if I wanted one, they could have one in, in a matter of weeks from they're "Ontario connection"

Take that for what it is.

911fever
02-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Prices are OUTRAGEOUS versus cars here haha wow I can't believe their prices. 2001 Porsche 911 (base cabriolet) is $46,995. WTF? That car is like 30k tops in the US. Cars here are WAY cheaper than buying there. I don't know why you guys don't buy cars from Ontario, most people with nice cars don't winter drive them, if at all, if rust is your issue. Only suv's and trucks get winter driven here. And rust proofing is so cheap, most people with nice cars get it done. And.... if its a new car, most car companies have a rust warranty.