PDA

View Full Version : Speed Trap Equals No Ticket-Blinder M-47

2BLUE
02-14-2010, 10:11 PM
Cruising around tonight and got hit with laser. I shut the blinder off right away but he was already pulling me over.

After a long speech with the cop he suggested I do a few cruises by him to see if he could get my speed. At first he was sitting in his car just hitting cars but at the end he was standing on the sidewalk really trying to get my speed.

He did have a punch through at 132 feet and 1300 feet lol.

He couldn't careless. He was saying he can't get my speed.. but 2 seconds later I got another speeder.

Whoever drives the black prelude with chrome 17s is lucking when you flew by I was holding the lidar gun otherwise you would have had a nasty ticket because you were doing

84kph in a 60kph at 1100 feet

And yes he had a beyond sticker on the back quarter window.

Cos
02-14-2010, 10:57 PM
So a cop let a civilian use his machine instead of catching the speeder in the prelude?

Sounds appropriate

2BLUE
02-14-2010, 10:58 PM
It did help that I had the laser atlanta with me.

Kloubek
02-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Actually, if the cops were more informed about the jammers/etc, it could prove to help them catch speeders in the long run. Though I am personally all for using cover-up devices like this since *I* don't want to be caught, I can understand why the cop wanted to know more and support him with that thought.

2BLUE
02-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
Actually, if the cops were more informed about the jammers/etc, it could prove to help them catch speeders in the long run. Though I am personally all for using cover-up devices like this since *I* don't want to be caught, I can understand why the cop wanted to know more and support him with that thought.

He couldn't careless.

Cos
02-14-2010, 11:04 PM
Just thinking that if we took a passer buy up in the bucket to see what a lineman does we would get fired.

Not only was this officer not catching speeders, he was allowing someone unqualified and unknown to him to use his gun. That opens up tons of liability issues, work place safety issues, union issues, and not to forget the fact that the cop saw a crime being committed but because of his actions compromised him being able to catch him.

Just my $0.02

I am happy your laser jammer works though.

2BLUE
02-14-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Cos
Just thinking that if we took a passer buy up in the bucket to see what a lineman does we would get fired.

Not only was this officer not catching speeders, he was allowing someone unqualified and unknown to him to use his gun. That opens up tons of liability issues, work place safety issues, union issues, and not to forget the fact that the cop saw a crime being committed but because of his actions compromised him being able to catch him.

Just my $0.02

I am happy your laser jammer works though.

You need to read between the lines. First off hes not catching no speeders when sitting at tim hortons. ;) So having a conversion about lidar guns and there's do's and don't's and most of all I have owned 6 guns and know them quite well. Also the cop has never worked with atlanta in steath mode which I can say kills their guns. If it was such a big deal then the supervisor that drove by and stopped and even checked it out himself couldn't careless then why would the traffic cop.

As the cop said its not 100% protection and the laser could punch through which he did once at 1300 feet but that would be accurate in court. Shut it off after slowing down and there's no issue.

ExtraSlow
02-14-2010, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by 2BLUE He couldn't careless.
Originally posted by Cos passer buy
Care less.
passer by.

nonlinear
02-15-2010, 12:13 AM
fuck, i read the first post twice, and still don't quite understand what happened. :english:

adidas
02-15-2010, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by 2BLUE
Cruising around tonight and got hit with laser. I shut the blinder off right away but he was already pulling me over.

After a long speech with the cop he suggested I do a few cruises by him to see if he could get my speed. At first he was sitting in his car just hitting cars but at the end he was standing on the sidewalk really trying to get my speed.

He did have a punch through at 132 feet and 1300 feet lol.

He couldn't careless. He was saying he can't get my speed.. but 2 seconds later I got another speeder.

Whoever drives the black prelude with chrome 17s is lucking when you flew by I was holding the lidar gun otherwise you would have had a nasty ticket because you were doing

84kph in a 60kph at 1100 feet

And yes he had a beyond sticker on the back quarter window.

You need to read between the lines. First off hes not catching no speeders when sitting at tim hortons. ;) So having a conversion about lidar guns and there's do's and don't's and most of all I have owned 6 guns and know them quite well. Also the cop has never worked with atlanta in steath mode which I can say kills their guns. If it was such a big deal then the supervisor that drove by and stopped and even checked it out himself couldn't careless then why would the traffic cop.

As the cop said its not 100% protection and the laser could punch through which he did once at 1300 feet but that would be accurate in court. Shut it off after slowing down and there's no issue.

So wait, did he have a speed trap set up or was he at tim hortons? lol

turbotrip
02-15-2010, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear
fuck, i read the first post twice, and still don't quite understand what happened. :english:

lol that seems to be quite common with 2BLUE's posts lately

bigboom
02-15-2010, 09:53 AM
you'd think most people wouldnt advertise this to cops. bring more attention to it and im pretty sure theres going to be some sort of rule change with these. smarten up.

Cos
02-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by nonlinear

haha I guess I didnt either....

ryder_23
02-15-2010, 02:26 PM
:bullshit:

FraserB
02-15-2010, 04:12 PM
So basically a cop was at Tim's/ operating a speed trap and instead of eating/ catching speeders he let you goof around with a piece of his equipment?

Then his supervisor came by and didn't care an officer was letting a member of the public handle and use police equipment?:bullshit:

Cos
02-15-2010, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by FraserB
So basically a cop was at Tim's/ operating a speed trap and instead of eating/ catching speeders he let you goof around with a piece of his equipment?

Then his supervisor came by and didn't care an officer was letting a member of the public handle and use police equipment?:bullshit:

see that is kinda how I took all that too.

I am so confused, so either the OP is making up BS to cover the cops ass, or it has been BS ever since.

2BLUE
02-15-2010, 09:16 PM
He was doing a speed trap.

I spoke with him for awhile about...

Laser guns in general.

Someone said...

(Not only was this officer not catching speeders, he was allowing someone unqualified and unknown to him to use his gun.)

I said...

(First off hes not catching no speeders when sitting at tim hortons) All that was was a cheap shot thats all. We were not sitting in tim hortons using the laser guns. Its a joke.

There's always people on here trying to ruin a good thing. Thank god I didn't post the video of the cop helping me go through the settings of his lidar gun. Thats would be against the law :whipped: NOT Last year at the car show they borrowed 3 lidar guns from me alone. And I belive they borrowed some from www.kmph.ca or stalker themselfs for demo runs.

Cos
02-15-2010, 09:42 PM
He was doing a speed trap.

I spoke with him for awhile about...

Laser guns in general.

Someone said...

(Not only was this officer not catching speeders, he was allowing someone unqualified and unknown to him to use his gun.)

I said...

(First off hes not catching no speeders when sitting at tim hortons) All that was was a cheap shot thats all. We were not sitting in tim hortons using the laser guns. Its a joke.

There's always people on here trying to ruin a good thing. Thank god I didn't post the video of the cop helping me go through the settings of his lidar gun. Thats would be against the law :whipped: NOT Last year at the car show they borrowed 3 lidar guns from me alone. And I belive they borrowed some from www.kmph.ca or stalker themselfs for demo runs.

Oh now I see what is going on. So you think that allowing you to work the speed trap with the officer is the same thing as him calling into dispatch and going off duty for lunch?

2BLUE
02-15-2010, 11:06 PM
Look very few people know even the slightest about lidar guns. You don't see everyday people owning them up here. So its interesting to see the new software to get drivers tickets. If that requires talking to a cop I guess thats what I'll do. I lived in the USA for several years and these lidar guns are as common as a radar detector down there. Its a hobby of mine and thats that.

TorqueDog
02-15-2010, 11:41 PM
It would be nice if you stopped advertising this shit to the local law enforcement, you idiot. Turning off your Blinder was a good start, then you completely made it pointless by shooting the breeze with him on "Hey, this is how I got away, lol, I jammed you".

Fuck. :banghead:

Boat
02-16-2010, 12:03 AM
I could careless for this thread.

scat19
02-16-2010, 10:01 AM
CARE LESS.

Fuck.

And I agree with TorqueDog.

Damn, you're one of those giddy high school kids who has it just to show off.

You would suck at being a secret agent - you'd want to tell everyone.

Mar
02-16-2010, 10:07 AM
What the fuck? I'm not trying to decipher that again, I already read it three times.

7thgenvic
02-16-2010, 10:14 AM
http://www.urbankingsinc.com/store/images/uploads/Danger_So_Gangster.jpg

Tarrantula
02-16-2010, 10:27 AM
I dont think its illegal for him to have a jammer so... why is everyone so worked up about him talking to a cop about it?

Chill out.

aristocrat
02-16-2010, 11:23 AM
you guys think cops dont know about jammers?
haha
its like you think you have some piece of equipment that is unbeknownst to the POLICE...

use your heads guys.

Rstar
02-16-2010, 12:32 PM
all this careless and passer buys is driving me ridiculars crazy

Royle9
02-16-2010, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Mar
What the fuck? I'm not trying to decipher that again, I already read it three times.

Yea, even after the 6 explanations, I still don't understand what was going on here.

You jam his gun, but he pulls you over and talks to you about how you did it (doesn't care about it) which makes no sense. Then he lets you sit there and use the gun on other car's, calls his supervisor to let him know a civilian is using the gun, and then you shoot the shit for 40 minutes about the do's and dont's with radar equipment...

Sounds made up to me.

benz_890
02-16-2010, 12:55 PM
he sounds like that guy who cut into engine bay with a grinder on the bmw

sillysod
02-16-2010, 12:58 PM
Its one thing to know they exist, its another thing to start realizing how many people actually run them.

Best to keep quiet. If nobody knows really how many are on the roads, then chances are nobody is going to worry about it.

2BLUE
02-16-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
It would be nice if you stopped advertising this shit to the local law enforcement, you idiot. Turning off your Blinder was a good start, then you completely made it pointless by shooting the breeze with him on "Hey, this is how I got away, lol, I jammed you".

Fuck. :banghead:

How long does it take to get a JTG???

Do you know? I doubt it.

It takes less then one second to JTG on the screen of a ultra gun. Turn the blinders off in 1 second and still JTG has already come up. Don't call me an idiot for something you don't know. I can hit you with the atlanta and before the blinder even beeps it will show E01. The cop knows you have something I mean come on every car comes back with a reading but youres.

If a cop pulls you over and your going to state (No officer I dont have anything jamming equitment) Your asking for more issues. They are not illegal so no worry.

People say slow down and turn the blinders off...What you don't understand is the minute that blinder beeps hes already getting jammed. There is next to know delay in getting a speed rating.

Im not going to sit there and say duhhh i dont have any equitment jamming your gun and yet hes looking at my front end and there's 4 heads on the front!!!

Its kinda sticking out there. Not only that but we were testing the atlanta yesterday and had rcmp come out because someone called it in. 2 cops talked with us for awhile and once again they asked/mentioned about the blinder which was mounted on the lambo. They knew about the item and said they didn't belive it worked. I left it at that.

If only they knew the atlanta shot 1453 feet and speed of 276kph

AllGoNoShow
02-16-2010, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by sillysod
Its one thing to know they exist, its another thing to start realizing how many people actually run them.

Best to keep quiet. If nobody knows really how many are on the roads, then chances are nobody is going to worry about it.

Exactly!

WTF is wrong with you OP? It's one thing to enjoy the technology you have and use it to your advantage. It's another thing for you to go and SHOW the cops how it works.

Yes they know the technology is out there, but they never get to play with it, they don't know how the system works completely and they don't have one they get to demo, by your dumbass stopping and showing them how it works and letting them hit you, your teaching them how to beat the technology, smart cookie you are!

Stop being a fucking moron, turn your shit off when you get hit, slow the hell down and stop showing them your toys. Most people don't post their hits and their laser guns because it shows they have the same technology and better technology than the police, when the police catch on they get pissed.

Thanks for slowly ruining our advantage you moron.

EDIT: You have an M47 you moron, that's the whole point of PARK ASSIST. You get pulled over, flip the switch. Hey son, what's those 4 fuckign black boxes sticking out of your grill, hey officer thats my park assist when I get to close to the front of my garage, check it out *beep beep as they walk by*. Thanks have a good day.

2BLUE
02-16-2010, 02:12 PM
You guys are acting like cops don't know people have these. There's 100,000 videos on youtube alone on jamming guns. This is no secret. I have ordered more units for sale and one system is to a cop. There not stupid.

Tarrantula
02-16-2010, 02:15 PM
You guys are acting like cops don't know people have these. There's 100,000 videos on youtube alone on jamming guns. This is no secret. I have ordered more units for sale and one system is to a cop. There not stupid.

I agree 2BLUE. Everyone on here is jumping down your throat for no reason.

Since when is shooting the shit with ANYONE such a big deal? As if the cops have "never played with it" as previous posters have worded it.

Thats like saying "Dont tell them about slowing down before red light cameras, they might find out you do!"

Fuck off. Everyone needs to calm down.

Cos
02-16-2010, 02:16 PM

You are:

http://www.better-english.com/easier/theyre.htm

Originally posted by Tarrantula

I agree 2BLUE. Everyone on here is jumping down your throat for no reason.

Since when is shooting the shit with ANYONE such a big deal? As if the cops have "never played with it" as previous posters have worded it.

Thats like saying "Dont tell them about slowing down before red light cameras, they might find out you do!"

Fuck off. Everyone needs to calm down.

If he was sitting in tim hortons or talking to an off duty cop I wouldn't care. However he was showing him the jammer, in an active trap, when the cop was supposed to be working. If I understood the first post correctly he even did a few 'passes' to see if the gun could catch him.

AllGoNoShow
02-16-2010, 02:18 PM
No they aren't stupid, why is why you should stop showing them your shit. Yes, as stated before, they KNOW the system is out, they KNOW about the system. They don't get to PLAY with it whenever they like because they would have to buy one, now that you have gone and sold one to them they get to test it as much as they like. They will find better spots to hit with there guns, they will find out the punch through distance and wait longer to hit you, they know will figure out all the little secrets they never had a chance to figure out because videos DONT TELL ANYTHING. Thanks moron!

By the sounds of it, no matter what anyone else says you will continue to hunt down laser traps and show off your toys, which sucks for us, in the mean time, please stop showing off your gizmos to the guys in blue, if you need to get out of a ticket get on your knees.

Tarrantula
02-16-2010, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by AllGoNoShow
No they aren't stupid, why is why you should stop showing them your shit. Yes, as stated before, they KNOW the system is out, they KNOW about the system. They don't get to PLAY with it whenever they like because they would have to buy one, now that you have gone and sold one to them they get to test it as much as they like. They will find better spots to hit with there guns, they will find out the punch through distance and wait longer to hit you, they know will figure out all the little secrets they never had a chance to figure out because videos DONT TELL ANYTHING. Thanks moron!

weird.. its almost like they should have some sort of meeting.. where the talk about stuff they dont know about...

OH WAIT ITS CALLED FUCKING TRAINING!

Do you honestly think they dont KNOW all that info already? Just cause ALL the cops dont own/use one doesnt mean other cops havent already been demo'd on the product and how to beat it - THEY ARE POLICE - ITS WHAT THEY DO!

Originally posted by Cos
If he was sitting in tim hortons or talking to an off duty cop I wouldn't care. However he was showing him the jammer, in an active trap, when the cop was supposed to be working. If I understood the first post correctly he even did a few 'passes' to see if the gun could catch him.

Who cares? At least you wouldnt have been ticketed if you were the prelude! isnt that what you are complaining about? Giving away your ticket fighting methods?

AllGoNoShow
02-16-2010, 02:27 PM
No, they don't know all that info. If they did know ALL that info then why the fuck would they get this moron to drive back and forth a bunch of times and check out his equipment? if they KNEW what it was they wouldn't have to ask unless they were trying to get you to admit you had illegal devices, since they aren't illegal there is not need for them to get you to admit to any fault.

Yes they know ABOUT the system but they do not KNOW the system. if the knew the system inside and out they wouldn't be getting this moron to help them figure it out on Valentines day would they?

Tarrantula
02-16-2010, 02:38 PM
No, they don't know all that info. If they did know ALL that info then why the fuck would they get this moron to drive back and forth a bunch of times and check out his equipment? if they KNEW what it was they wouldn't have to ask unless they were trying to get you to admit you had illegal devices, since they aren't illegal there is not need for them to get you to admit to any fault.

Yes they know ABOUT the system but they do not KNOW the system. if the knew the system inside and out they wouldn't be getting this moron to help them figure it out on Valentines day would they?

Maybe he was interested in buying one, and wanted to know for himself how good it was? I said maybe not every cop knows ALL the info, but I am sure they are trained on how to deal with them, and get readings still.

In the end, who gives a shit WHAT the cop had to say. 2BLUE wasnt ticketed, proving it works, and he got to hang out with the cop for a bit and shoot the shit.

No harm no foul. 1 cop learning how to get 1 specific car doesnt hurt the rest of us.

You all act like cops are stupid/ignorant to the technology - then ask dayglow for help when you fuck up and get caught.

Cos
02-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Tarrantula

Who cares? At least you wouldnt have been ticketed if you were the prelude! isnt that what you are complaining about? Giving away your ticket fighting methods?

Well obviously I care so it seems like we wont see eye to eye on this.

Lets just leave it at that. :thumbsup:

Tarrantula
02-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Cool. At least we can agree to disagree. ha ha.

I can see both sides, I just think everyone jumped the gun on being mad at 2BLUE - at least he showed me that the M-47 is a good investment.

TorqueDog
02-16-2010, 03:27 PM
Fine, keep it up. Let's just give them more reason to investigate the effectiveness of the technology and perhaps attempt to make it illegal. :banghead:

[ insert complete and utter nonsense here ] Listen, you jackstaff, you do what you want. Keep acting like you're some LIDAR guru because you've owned an M-47 for a month and own a Laser Atlanta. You're doing NONE of us jammer owners any favours.

AllGoNoShow
02-16-2010, 03:32 PM
^^ 110% agree, I'm out.

ryder_23
02-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Fine, keep it up. Let's just give them more reason to investigate the effectiveness of the technology and perhaps attempt to make it illegal. :banghead:

Listen, you jackstaff, you do what you want. Keep acting like you're some LIDAR guru because you've owned an M-47 for a month and own a Laser Atlanta. You're doing NONE of us jammer owners any favours.

^^ 110% agree, I'm out.

:werd:

Feels like your communicating with a child. Don't get me wrong, I've always been facinated with the technology, and always wanted one, but you just go out to the side of the road and get peoples speed? Seems like it would get boring real real fast. Rather get an incar radar unit and cruise around.

2BLUE
02-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Boy ohh boy the boys are mad...ha ha ha

First off the guys on here that understand the product (blinder vs lidar guns) thanks for the PM.

You guys are acting like the moral of the story was the blinder and it wasn't. The Atlanta making way better numbers then the cops gun was the story. The blinder was just an added bonus.

If you really think cops don't know about blinders then your the idiot. Tell me why is it lidar guns are having steath mode options on their guns???? Because the COPS already know about these devices and are trying to beat them. Blinder doesn't ask the guy on the phone are you a cop??? No they sell to everyone.

Yes laser jammers are new to me but the guns aren't and certainly not radar diffusers radar jammers) and radar jammers are illegal always have been and you shouldn't build one :thumbsup:

luxor
02-17-2010, 12:17 AM

So?

Cops know there are drug dealings going around in Calgary , this is no secret, and if, say, you were dealing drugs would you admit to them what you were doing as soon as you get pulled over? You would be the worst drug dealer in history.

You got the Blinder primarily to show it off to Cops, no doubt about that.

We know Cops know about these jammers but the name of the game is to not let the cops know YOU have one (or at least deny the fact). You on the other hand plays it the opposite, hence you fail and therefore it is a fact that you installed the jammer to show off.

v2kai
02-17-2010, 12:43 AM
BETTER ENGLISH. LEARN IT:banghead:

2BLUE
02-17-2010, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by luxor

So?

Cops know there are drug dealings going around in Calgary , this is no secret, and if, say, you were dealing drugs would you admit to them what you were doing as soon as you get pulled over? You would be the worst drug dealer in history.

You got the Blinder primarily to show it off to Cops, no doubt about that.

We know Cops know about these jammers but the name of the game is to not let the cops know YOU have one (or at least deny the fact). You on the other hand plays it the opposite, hence you fail and therefore it is a fact that you installed the jammer to show off.

Well thats not 100% correct.

I'm done arguing with you guys.

Any cop out there hits you with laser and can't get a reading and cares enough to pull you in is going to want to know why he can't get a reading. Lie all you want but on my vehicle there sticking out like a sore thumb. It doesn't take a smart cop to know whats going on. Obstruction of a peace officer is against the law having a laser jammer isn't. Some of you guys are lucky and can hide your jammer heads but i can't. You guys were not there that night but the cop couldn't careless about the jammer. It really was based on the guns themselfs. Im done arguing with you guys.

Mar
02-17-2010, 09:54 AM
http://www.useit.com/alertbox/20021223_05_mistake.gif

Cos
02-17-2010, 04:47 PM
+1 for drug dealer comparison

+1 for learn English comment

TorqueDog
02-17-2010, 04:53 PM
-1 to 2BLUE for using the term "Jam To Gun (JTG)" incorrectly, along with all the other rubbish he spews.

2BLUE
02-18-2010, 12:50 AM
I guess were going to start arguing huh?

I was just invited to advertise the blinder this year with a local business.

You guys are so worried about cops knowing about these products but i got a great message today about this subject. All the police expo's like Enforcement Expo Great lakes, Dallas Texas not only have over 100,000 police officers who come through the expo in week

BUT...

Blinder has several booths selling the products to officers at police expo's!!!!!

JTG
Jam Code = Any Error and/or Jam Code on Laser Gun

TorqueDog
02-18-2010, 04:51 PM
JTG
Jam Code = Any Error and/or Jam Code on Laser Gun This is why I maintain you're an idiot. JTG and Jam code can not be used interchangably. They mean two entirely different things.

A Jam code is an error displayed when a LIDAR gun is being jammed. Sometimes there are specific 'jam codes', other times it is a generic error code. Certain guns can tell when they're being actively jammed.

A JTG or Jam to Gun is when you actively jam a LIDAR gun from the point of initial target all the way to the gun. The gun does not achieve punchthrough, and as such does not get a reading - generally this is used when benchmarking LIDAR guns.

JTG is also commonly used to describe the scenario where a jammer user just leaves his jammer on all the way through the speed trap.

2BLUE
02-18-2010, 05:52 PM
I will drop the subject completly.

JTG
Jam Code = Any Error and/or Jam Code on Laser Gun

Im not an idiot im guessing the Atlanta guys are idiots because im looking at my manual right now and that's what it says. Not only that but it says it in bold writting!!!!!!

Blinder gives their units to police to test did you know that?

I've got 3 units M-47 right now and JTG will show on a Atlanta gun whether you turn it on for 1 second of 7 seconds. Doesn't matter.

I tried to keep it on PM but you want to keep bashing me on here... Im done. This is why local testing of products are done in secret because there's always one guy trying to say your doing this wrong or this and thats not the case.

Yes showing off the blinder for the police to inspect isn't the point of having a blinder. AND I DIDN'T DO THAT! As stated before the conversaion was mostly about the guns themselfs.

Im done arguing with you I have had several PM'S about this just saying let it go. I will leave the testing to the road and leave the details out of beyond. As far as real testing under real conditions we'll see on the street and not on beyond.

TorqueDog
02-18-2010, 06:04 PM
I will drop the subject completly.Thank fuck for that.

Vanner
02-18-2010, 08:21 PM
:rofl: I had to laugh at most of the comments people being mad at 2BLUE. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with showing the product to the cops... since it's well-known they keep up with the latest technology on the theme of speeding. THEY ARE THE COPS for pete's sake!

I'd be real shocked if they didn't... then the roads would had been chaos with speeders 24/7! :rolleyes: