PDA

View Full Version : David Guetta @ Big 4 April 2nd..

Redlyne_jr
02-16-2010, 09:07 PM
Anyone got the pre-sale code for this? i know it goes on sale tomorrow...

TICKETS ON SALE FRIDAY FEBRUARY 19 @ 10AM

VIBE 98.5/UNIONEVENTS.COM presale starts WEDNESDAY February 17 (10 AM) until Thursday February 18 (10 PM)

GENERAL ADMISSION TICKETS (not including S/C):
$59.95 (first 1500), $64.95 (next 1000), $74.95 (next 750)
VIP TICKETS: $100.00 (plus S/C)
VIP TABLES (must be group of 6): $125.00 (plus S/C) per person
VIP TICKET holders have priority entry, access to Firoz VIP area, private bar and VIP laminate
VIP TABLES hold 6 people in a reserved furnished area, Firoz VIP area access, private bar and VIP laminate

nagooro
02-17-2010, 02:59 AM
Trying to look for it myself...im on the vibe vip and union events mailing list, but still havnt heard anything about the presale password.

edit: I would check back in the morning. Just looked up the presale email I got from union events for benny benassi. They sent the presale password out at 5:45am, and presale started at 10am.

Think the show will be a sell out?

n1zm0
02-17-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by nagooro
Think the show will be a sell out?

because of his trying to appeal to the auto-tune generation, all the kiddies/vocoded rap fans and the like will be there, so yes i'll say it will sell out definitely, especially the big 4 being the venue this time.

heck when he came here in 07 (iirc) it was packed to the max at whiskey and people were just getting into house music back then

but imo the price for this venue is a bit much especially since it's most likely going to be all the new stuff which i think is barely living on the genre of electro/prog house anymore, the kind of stuff he's built his name on..

JfuckinC
02-17-2010, 10:04 AM
fuckkkk big four suckssssssssss :banghead:

Canucks3322
02-17-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by n1zm0

because of his trying to appeal to the auto-tune generation, all the kiddies/vocoded rap fans and the like will be there, so yes i'll say it will sell out definitely, especially the big 4 being the venue this time.

heck when he came here in 07 (iirc) it was packed to the max at whiskey and people were just getting into house music back then

but imo the price for this venue is a bit much especially since it's most likely going to be all the new stuff which i think is barely living on the genre of electro/prog house anymore, the kind of stuff he's built his name on..

The bastardization of House music continues.

van
02-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Big4 does suck...but the females will make up for it.. hhahh

scat19
02-17-2010, 12:30 PM
I won't be there. He's changed too much, too radio commercial I guess...

Speed_69
02-17-2010, 12:58 PM
Big4 is a horrible venue and like n1zm0 said, the $70 price for this is abit much for this.

I liked David Guetta's material from 2 years ago more then his material now.

I'm going to have to go against what others have said and say that I don't think this event will sell out.

gd3_kid
02-17-2010, 01:53 PM
You'd be surprised....he sold out really quickly for his last show in Edmonton on New Years

know1edge
02-17-2010, 02:30 PM

Speed_69
02-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by gd3_kid
You'd be surprised....he sold out really quickly for his last show in Edmonton on New Years
I know it got sold out quickly but I think it being held on new years day changed things. If he came to Calgary on New Years, I think I'd go as well even for the $70 Price tag. The Edmonton show was also much cheaper. Tickets were only $42 + service fees and VIP Tickets were only $75 + service fees. I also like the Edmonton Event Centre as a venue much better then the Big4 Building.

Cozmanator
02-18-2010, 01:04 AM
Haha his new stuff is way different, I like it (better then most shit on the radio) , but not enough to go out and pay that much to hear it. Like others have mentioned, if he would play his older stuff then defiantly.

The love is gone ahha :poosie: