PDA

View Full Version : Fuuuuuuu Siruis Radio!

Kobe
02-17-2010, 06:48 PM
Holy shit, I have been on hold for 35minutes now to cancel my radio because it hasn't been working.. There is no option to cancel it online and when they get on the line they are going to try to get me to keep my subscription.. YAH RIGHT..

a big heads-up to anyone that is going to cancel, make sure u have at least 1 free hour to wait on the phone to cancel it!

Darell_n
02-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by Kobe
Holy shit, I have been on hold for 35minutes now to cancel my radio because it hasn't been working.. There is no option to cancel it online and when they get on the line they are going to try to get me to keep my subscription.. YAH RIGHT..

a big heads-up to anyone that is going to cancel, make sure u have at least 1 free hour to wait on the phone to cancel it!

I have canceled 2 different subscriptions in the past 5 years. I still use both receivers with no problems all at without paying a dime. I don't think they are able to deactivate the receivers once they are started. (both are older units)

Wrinkly
02-17-2010, 07:13 PM
^^ Thanks for the tip - better get mine activated then cancel it...lol

Kobe
02-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Darell_n

I have canceled 2 different subscriptions in the past 5 years. I still use both receivers with no problems all at without paying a dime. I don't think they are able to deactivate the receivers once they are started. (both are older units)

Reallly? I might have to try to hook it up now since its deactivated lol
:rofl: :rofl:

96GrandAMGT
02-17-2010, 11:03 PM
iv got XM and they just de-activated mine cuz i hadnt payed cuz of my own stupidity

BlackArcher101
02-17-2010, 11:21 PM
I cancelled my account last spring... and yet I'm still able to login on the webtuner and listen to all the channels. Love it, since I used that more at work than the radio itself.

futurecivic
02-18-2010, 01:04 AM
after you cancel the radio will work until you unplug power, disconnect battery in the vehicle