Year : 1990
Make and Model : Nissan Skyline GTR
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Black?
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 157,000
Location of Vehicle : Edmonton, AB
Description :

Up for sale is my 1990 Nissan Skyline GTR. Circumstances have changed in my family and we're down to one job at present so it's time to get rid of toys.

The car has 157,000 KM on it and has has a significant amount of work done to it since Ayeso had it.

The Good:
- New brakes (cross drilled rotors) 75% pads
- New Timing Belt / Water pump at 152,000
- New clutch at 140,000
- New heater hoses under IM
- 2-way remote starter installed last month
- Comes with set of stock turbos with no shaft play at all
- Comes with remainder of gasket set including head gasket, etc, etc (was cheaper to buy this for the t-belt water pump install)
- Comes with both stock headlights and modded accord headlights for inspection
- Comes with extra set of stock tails
- Comes with Nismo floor mats (+200 hp)
- Comes with factory service manual in english
- Comes with extra AC compressor
- Comes with a bunch of other misc stuff
- Just resoldered the MAFs, no stumbling or hesitation at all
- Fresh oil change (mobil1)
- Had all fluids done in last 10,000 KM
- Clean car, stock inside and out other than M's air filter, Tomei exhaust, and HKS turbo timer
- Interior in great shape, had a crack in the valence around climate controls but previous owner fixed - it's noticeable but not bad. Seats have minimal wear, no tears as far as i know. No broken vents.
- ATTESA & HICAS all work with no issue
- Car has newer Dunlop all seasons ~70% tread
- Car makes good boost
- Car makes good oil pressure
- Last compression test read 155+ on all six cylinders

The Bad:
- Car is on it's second motor, not sure when it was done, as far as I know it could've been done in Japan but when working on it you can tell it's been out. Motor is in good shape, but full disclosure is a must for me.
- Car needs new injector seals on the pressure side of the rail - two leak when it's really cold.
- Car has a slight leak in one of the power steering hoses under the valence, can be replaced but is a pain in the ass. I just keep the fluid topped up.
- Car has some rust in the rear quarter behind the wheels. it is through and about 3" long by .75" high. Not a bad fix, was planning on doing in the spring but have to sell now.
- Newer dunlops are NOISY AS HELL

Owner History:
Owned by a 780 member, sold to Ayeso, sold to a really good friend of mine - friend had to move so sold to me. Car is great but beware that it seems as soon as someone buys it their situation changes within months! :)

I've been using it as a Daily Driver for the last little while. It works great! Love the car, pulls well, doesn't make any weird noises or have any funny vibrations. Wish I could keep it but can't. :(

Asking Price : Asking $10,000 FIRM. Paid $11,000 earlier in the year.

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : 780-863-5785 (prefer email)

Pictures :

As soon as I get em uploaded.