PDA

View Full Version : Late night pho?

missblondie
12-01-2003, 02:07 AM
I am still fairly unfamiliar with calgary, and i was wondering if you people can let me know where a good place is for late night pho?!?! i had a craving on friday night, but didn't know where to go:dunno:

max_boost
12-01-2003, 02:21 AM
Late night Pho at Hoa Lan on 17th Ave SE in the ghetto. Mind you it's not good but who's complaining at 3am in the morning? :D

sexualbanana
12-01-2003, 02:36 AM
Is it finally open again??

EG STyLeZ
12-01-2003, 04:24 AM
it's open again?! sweet!!!:drool: :tongue:

Danger_Mouse
12-02-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by sexualbanana
Is it finally open again??

Yes, after the long and tedious "Cat and Dog" carcasses found in the freezer issue that was just recently resolved it is open again!!! Anyone wanna go??? Ohh no wait.. that was in Edmonton

Ohh and speaking of weird ass food places.. Everyone remember JAY'S Supermarket on 8th ave S.E??? Its right by my house.
Its the one that was found to be selling Horse Meat... well its re-opened... but now its called "LUCKY SUPERMARKET" .... what do they mean? U will be lucky if the meat u buy is actually what u think it is?

P.S: Ohh shit... my dog is missing

crazyning
12-02-2003, 12:31 AM
The bus I take goes by JAYS everyday. It's crazy busy, and the parking lot is packed.
It was open for a while after the horse meat incident. I was there buying wonton wraps, but there was barely anybody there. People forget....

LUDELVR
12-02-2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by acuraxx
I am still fairly unfamiliar with calgary, and i was wondering if you people can let me know where a good place is for late night pho?!?! i had a craving on friday night, but didn't know where to go:dunno:

are you scoping out a place for our next date? :devil: :angel:

max_boost
12-02-2003, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR

are you scoping out a place for our next date? :devil: :angel: Man, you want her more than your current girlfriend:rofl: