Vehicle Details
Year : 1992
Make and Model : Nissan 180SX SR20DET
Exterior Color : Champagne Gold
Interior Color : Black/Blue
Auto or Manual? : 5 Speed Manual
Odometer Reading : 184XXXkm
Location of Vehicle : Calgary Alberta
Description : I purchased this vehicle in July 2008 from JDM Motor Imports in NE Calgary. The car came from Japan essentially stock with the exception of a cat-back exhaust system, air flow converter and aftermarket wheels. Due to an unfortunate accident while skiing last week, I am in pain while driving, and have a moderate chest injury which will require lots of medical attention in the future, so I am unfortunately letting go of the car to make sure I don't run into debt while going to school. I have thoroughly enjoyed owning this car, and have learned a lot about it and put many hours into it since I purchased it. I recently purchased a Garrett turbo kit for the car, and installed it, however as soon as it was put on the car, the car started to burn oil. The new turbo needs to be sent back to Garrett to be warrantied, however the car still runs and drives fine in its current state, and I have been religiously checking and topping the oil up after every day as needed. I will include the stock turbo and manifold and fittings, which are all in excellent condition should you choose to change back to them. On the GT28 I have been running stock boost (7psi) and with the stock T25 I was able to run 11-12psi. I will not put a monetary number to this car, however I have a lot invested, and I am sad to see it go, however I am looking towards the future when I a able to finish school and afford another car. Car is currently registered and insured in Alberta. Regular and preventative maintenance religiously performed. New brakes in November 2009, consistent fluid changes, high quality or OEM parts used always. I have a folder of documents that will go with the car. I hope the next owner will enjoy the car as much as I did, and take care of it, I would hate to see it wrecked or molested in the future. If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask. Trades may be entertained.

Upgrades:

Garrett GT2871R 0.64 AR Turbo with oil restrictor
ISIS Turbo Manifold
S15 OEM Turbo Lines
Apexi Air Flow Converter
2.75" Cat-Back Exhaust
Authentic Speed Star Racing RS-Eight Two Piece summer wheels with summer tires
Motegi SX-7 winter wheels with winter tires
Greddy Front Strut Brace
Blitz Dual SBC Spec R Electronic Boost Controller
Greddy M Spec Front Mount Intercooler
Greddy Type RZ BOV
Circuit Sports Stainless Steel Coolant Overflow Tank
Aeromotive Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch (280 lb ft)

Extras : Stock turbo, stock manifold, Z32 MAF with adapter and pigtail, turbo adapter clocking plates, 2 piece summer wheels with tires, unopened heat wrap for aftermarket manifold, redneck heatshield, folder of related items
Asking Price : BEYOND PRICE $7000 FIRM

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected] preferred method of contact
Phone : 403-690-9270 please call after 3pm weekdays

Pictures :

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/ski1jump/Nissan%20180SX/AllenBerg28.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/ski1jump/Nissan%20180SX/0042.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg116/ski1jump/Nissan%20180SX/S13.jpg

Twin_Cam_Turbo
02-28-2010, 11:19 AM
SPECIAL BEYOND PRICE: $7000 FIRM

eager_eagle
03-03-2010, 07:48 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Thanks. I took the car for another wash, and then polished it today. Paint is still in excellent condition! Went for a Sunday drive and im really starting to like the car again.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Nobody has been interested in the car so I am going to keep it and fix the turbo and do some headwork and injectors/tuning.