PDA

View Full Version : Carpool to Sweetgrass MT anyone?

King Banana
02-21-2010, 11:22 PM
I've got an intercooler on its way to the ups holding warehouse in sweetgrass, wanted to post up in case anyone was planning a trip down there in the next 2-3 weeks.

If I had someone already going and hitched a ride it would worth while to split the gas money etc.

Or if you have a small/medium item and you want to carpool with me let me know and we can maybe split the gas and save some cash.

King Banana
02-25-2010, 12:52 PM
bump,

The shipment should arrive in MT tomorrow (26th)

If I can't find a ride by saturday I might head out sunday and pick it up on my own.
So if anyone has anything to pick up I could hook you up with a ride.

s dime
05-18-2010, 02:58 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread, anyone going to sweetgrass this week? Thanks!

thedave
05-19-2010, 08:03 AM
OP: Recommend using "At the border storage" for small deliveries and "Montana Shipping Outlet" for pallets, boats cars etc. If you get to know them as I do they can meet you any time of the day 7 days a week. Unlike UPS's shit hours.

I will be down in Lethbridge for the weekend. Gunna make a beer run with a buddy. Send me a text if you want me to pick something up and deliver it. Fee is the applicable charges + a case of Corona ($25)... alot cheaper than gas their and back!

Or your more than welcome to tag along, I have customs codes for all car parts so you don't have to screw around on their computer for 20 mins.

Braden
(403) 830-4566.

Modelexis
05-19-2010, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by s dime
Didn't want to start a new thread, anyone going to sweetgrass this week? Thanks!

Make sure the address is:
118 Bank St
Sweet Grass MT 59484