PDA

View Full Version : Community (TV Show)

Pages : [1] 2

mr2mike
02-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Just started watching it. Great show. It's about all the stereotypes that go back to Community College.

Starring:
Chevy Chase, Joel McHale, Ken Jong from Hangover.

lzCiEe-NCzY

45drm1cWulY

ryb2WawuV4g

Jlude
02-22-2010, 12:54 PM
I always see the banner on Ninja video... gonna have to check it out.

88CRX
02-22-2010, 01:52 PM
Parks & Recreation > Community

In fact I find Parks & Recreation almost as funny as The Office at times.

Proyecto2000
02-22-2010, 01:54 PM
I been watching this show since it started and I think its great :thumbsup:

n1zm0
02-22-2010, 02:14 PM
i just watched a couple episodes over the lunch break, Senor Chang = :rofl: Jong plays it perfectly

CMW403
02-22-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by 88CRX
Parks & Recreation > Community

In fact I find Parks & Recreation almost as funny as The Office at time.

:werd: parks and rec is sick

Shunsui
02-23-2010, 07:01 PM
I lol'd so hard when I first saw the spanish rap. The Abed/Troy skits at the end are sometimes the funniest parts of the show.

atgilchrist
05-07-2010, 12:24 PM
The episode last night has to be the single funniest half hour of TV I've ever seen. Brilliant spoof of nearly every action/survival movie of the last 30 years.

Watch it ASAP.

ercchry
05-07-2010, 12:38 PM
damn it... i missed it this week

rage2
05-07-2010, 12:53 PM
The last 3 episodes have been awesome. The Goodfellas spoof episode with the chicken fingers was another classic too.

Let's hope NBC doesn't fuck it up and get rid of this show like all their other good shows.

atgilchrist
05-07-2010, 12:57 PM
It just got picked up for season 2, now they just have to pick Chuck up again!

mr2mike
05-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by rage2
The Goodfellas spoof episode with the chicken fingers was another classic too.

Agreed!

syeve
05-07-2010, 03:07 PM
Girl:You said I had a crafty jew mind

Chevy: It was a compliment!

:rofl: :rofl:

Shunsui
05-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Last night's paintball episode was amazing too.

kertejud2
05-08-2010, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Shunsui

Of that comedy block on NBC, that episode was the best any of them have had this year (and most years).

With the decline the Office and 30 Rock have taken (they're still good, but have had a noticeable fall from their best) its good to see there's a show hitting its stride.

b_t
05-08-2010, 02:31 PM
I lol'd so hard when I first saw the spanish rap. The Abed/Troy skits at the end are sometimes the funniest parts of the show.

I really liked their Bert & Ernie bit :rofl:

JordanEG6
05-08-2010, 04:53 PM

That episode was so awesome! :rofl:

sexualbanana
05-10-2010, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

That episode was so awesome! :rofl:

Just watched it last night. Good good shit

beecue
12-02-2011, 08:52 PM
Last episode was awesome. I can't believe next week might be the last time the show airs. :banghead: Production is still on but I'm guessing it will be canceled. The rest of the episodes will air in the summer. :(

black13
12-02-2011, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by beecue
Last episode was awesome. I can't believe next week might be the last time the show airs. :banghead: Production is still on but I'm guessing it will be canceled. The rest of the episodes will air in the summer. :(

seriously?!:facepalm:

Fuck one of the best comedy shows to come out in a few years and people are still watching Big Bang crap over it.

Every episode of Community is totally unique and very clever with everything it does. Unlike the other shows that use the same jokes and settings over and over and over again. Regardless, I bet this show will be a classic.

DGill
12-02-2011, 11:28 PM
Thats brutal, this show is full of awsomeness.

nismodrifter
12-03-2011, 07:22 PM
Well good thing you guys bumped this thread. Never would have heard of this show otherwise. Started watching last night, and ended up watching like 6 episodes in a row. Show is so freaking random, hilarious shit.

Hakkola
12-03-2011, 07:41 PM
Weird, there must be more than one thread on this show, I can't believe I haven't commented in here.

This is probably my favourite show ever, one of the few shows that I can watch reruns of, over and over again.

New foosball episode was way better than an episode about foosball should be.

b_t
12-03-2011, 09:38 PM
Community knew going into the year they weren't going to make it another one though... so I bet they will work up to a great ending

JordanEG6
12-04-2011, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by rage2
The last 3 episodes have been awesome. The Goodfellas spoof episode with the chicken fingers was another classic too.

Let's hope NBC doesn't fuck it up and get rid of this show like all their other good shows.

This was my favorite as well. The Zombie Halloween episode in Season 2 was really good as well.

Too bad it's gone by the end of the season :(

taemo
12-04-2011, 08:03 AM
damn hope they don't cancel this, it's bad enough that they cancelled Outsourced last year

sexualbanana
12-05-2011, 09:38 PM

I read this last night and didn't want to believe you until I went on IMDB. Then I saw it and :cry:

The paintball episodes were the best.

aget
12-06-2011, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Hakkola
Weird, there must be more than one thread on this show, I can't believe I haven't commented in here.

This is probably my favourite show ever, one of the few shows that I can watch reruns of, over and over again.

New foosball episode was way better than an episode about foosball should be.

http://i44.tinypic.com/4jkr2h.gif

:rofl: :rofl:
Man this show is awesome! I'm going to miss it :cry:

JfuckinC
12-06-2011, 11:15 AM
you're shitting me? it's cancelled? :cry:

i love this show, fack..

I kinda like new girl as well.. haha.. am i gay for that?

JordanEG6
12-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC
you're shitting me? it's cancelled? :cry:

i love this show, fack..

I kinda like new girl as well.. haha.. am i gay for that?

:rofl: I kinda like that show too. No homo.

beecue
12-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Sweet, syndication might bring it back. It's not NBC's fault if it does get canceled. They have given it 3 seasons. People are more interested in watching Jersey Shore or shit like that.

Community fans may have freaked out when it wasn't on the network's mid-season schedule. It's certainly not good news for the show, but NBC insists that the show will return an at unspecified future date, and Sony has given sitcoms away to get a fourth season before, and I think they may do it again, and so the show will drop no lower than a "toss up" for renewal for next season.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/12/06/nbc-harrys-law-still-doomed-syndication-still-gives-community-a-fighting-chance-for-renewal/112697/
http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2011/11/14/worried-community-fans-can-hope-for-a-til-death-style-miracle-renewal/110661/

DGill
12-07-2011, 10:02 AM

+1 anyone watch happy endings, I like watching that show too.

JfuckinC
12-07-2011, 11:30 AM

oh man it was so funny last night :rofl:

Xtrema
12-07-2011, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by black13
Every episode of Community is totally unique and very clever with everything it does. Unlike the other shows that use the same jokes and settings over and over and over again. Regardless, I bet this show will be a classic.

Clever is kryptonite for sitcoms.

Sounds like Community will go the way of Arrested Development and Scrubs.

Feruk
12-07-2011, 12:17 PM
Community's not designed for the average American which is the problem. I can't believe people would rather watch crap like Two and a Half Men (especially with Charlie Sheen gone, now totally unfunny) than Community. Love this show.

almerick
12-07-2011, 12:19 PM
I love this show, it was actually because this thread started last year I started watching it. The skits they have at the end of the show during credits are hilarious too

Gao5Cxb5te4

rage2
12-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Sad that it's getting canned. Awesome show. Was looking forward to seeing what watch Jeff would be sporting next year too haha. He switched from Concords to Bell and Ross this year. Wears a different one each episode.

Nissanaddict
12-12-2011, 01:57 AM
Dammit, I hate getting into great shows after they're already done (or will be soon in this case).

The word beetlejuice is said 3 times total in the entire series:

19FMU3M7Jtk

Simply awesome.

beecue
12-12-2011, 06:24 PM
Abed and Shirley were on Chuck last week. That's another one of the better shows on TV that is done this year because no one watches it.

JfuckinC
12-12-2011, 06:29 PM
Abed and Shirley were on Chuck last week. That's another one of the better shows on TV that is done this year because no one watches it.

i watched the first 2 season of it and liked it but didn't keep with it for some reason..

sexualbanana
12-12-2011, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Xtrema

Clever is kryptonite for sitcoms.

Sounds like Community will go the way of Arrested Development and Scrubs.

Scrubs was around for a long long time.

I'm hoping Community gets a fourth year just to give them a senior year. Realistically, Community only really had like a 4 year life-span on it anyways, unless they made up some ridiculous excuse for the study group to have to stay there.

403Gemini
12-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

i watched the first 2 season of it and liked it but didn't keep with it for some reason..

I'm the same way, I downloaded the first two seasons and literally watched it all over a weekend... not sure why I didn't keep watching w/ season 3.

Mind you, I'm the same way with modern family, downloaded it and loved it, but never watch it on TV.

Marsh
02-21-2012, 02:42 PM
Just read on Joel Mchale's Twitter, Community is back on tv March 15th!

schocker
02-21-2012, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Marsh
Good :clap:
Now it would also be nice to have more episodes on netflix :guns:

JordanEG6
02-24-2012, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Marsh

Finally!

beecue
03-07-2012, 04:38 PM
FELSVir2zsg

Glad it's back but Park & Rec goes on hiatus.

9pAEyPpYn-Q

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

dj_patm
05-25-2012, 07:07 PM
Just got hooked on this show after tearing through 20 episodes of season 1 on Netflix.

Whats the status of the show?

drtoohotty1
05-25-2012, 07:15 PM
season 3 just wrapped up, the final 3 part episode was one of the best season finales ive seen in a long time especially the 8-bit episode.

beecue
05-25-2012, 07:23 PM
Actually the 3rd season just finished. It was renewed for a 4th but the episode order for now is 13. It's being moved for Friday nights at 8:30 following Whitney. So it's pretty much done. Which might be a good thing because the creator of the show Dan Harmon was fired. :nut:

The L&O order was awesome as well.

black13
05-25-2012, 07:45 PM
sixseasonsandamovie damn it!!!

Its the best, most original comedy show on TV. The 8-bit episode was serious laugh out loud funny! Same with the paintball ones, so many really good original episodes.

typhoonslippery
05-28-2012, 12:33 PM
yeah the 8bit show was a riot ..... makes me miss the G4 show Code Monkeys

sexualbanana
05-30-2012, 01:44 PM
Actually the 3rd season just finished. It was renewed for a 4th but the episode order for now is 13. It's being moved for Friday nights at 8:30 following Whitney. So it's pretty much done. Which might be a good thing because the creator of the show Dan Harmon was fired. :nut:

The L&O order was awesome as well.

Law & Order Order??

beecue
05-30-2012, 07:08 PM
lol, sometimes I type random words

dj_patm
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Season 2 was just as good as season 1.

Time to move onto season 3.

#TroyandAbedintheMorning!

dj_patm
07-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Here's the full 2012 Comic-Con panel, sorry embedding is disabled: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1UXuFBHYW0

I think as long as the 4th season doesn't totally bomb they'll get picked up for the back half. The show just got picked up for syndication by Comedy Central and apparently the minimum standard episode count for syndication is 88. They need 17 episodes to reach that. With the 13 they only get to 84.

Also the show has easily the most dedicated fanbase out there so I don't think ratings will drop unless quality really goes down with out Dan Harmon.

NBC hasn't said anything about this being the final season either. Which is NOT the case with 30 rock.

b_t
07-18-2012, 04:25 PM
who knows, ratings might go back up

2nd and 3rd seasons had extended periods of being too weird.. 1st season was way more grounded and still hilarious.

I kinda just want it to end in 4 seasons anyway. 4 seasons = 4 years of community college = show ends before it spends a lot of time being so bad you wonder if it was ever good, like Entourage did

dj_patm
08-16-2012, 02:36 PM
Season 3 bloopers are here. Here's a .gif of the best thing to ever happen on the set of Community or any where on the planet for that matter... and it didn't even make the show.

http://i.imgur.com/2Ag85.gif

cmLGcDV_lsY

9qyhkzV4pW0

ePo79LwliVY

OyqH09hEtns

beecue
10-19-2012, 08:44 PM
7LV7M_WeGX8

NBC is retarded. I'm guessing it will take over 30 Rock spot and be back in its original time slot. They messed up Olympic coverage to air animal practice and it has already been cancelled.

AE92_TreunoSC
10-19-2012, 08:50 PM
I resent the Subway ads, I hope season 4 goes without a hitch. But I agree it needs to end on a high note.

dj_patm
10-31-2012, 09:59 AM
Community finally has a premiere date.

Thursday, February 7th.

This is offically no longer the darkest timeline.

urrforce
10-31-2012, 11:25 AM
happy to hear that it is (actually) coming back i really enjoyed the show

BerserkerCatSplat
10-31-2012, 11:54 AM
I can't believe Whitney got a new slot four months ahead of Community. :rolleyes:

HiTempguy1
10-31-2012, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by dj_patm
Community finally has a premiere date.

Thursday, February 7th.

This is offically no longer the darkest timeline.

Except there are currently only 13 episodes and the original director is gone. Think they'll dumb it down to gain a larger audience. DUHDOI!

:(

urrforce
10-31-2012, 01:01 PM
im saying this as a huge fan of the show but wasnt is already pretty dumbed down?

dj_patm
10-31-2012, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
I can't believe Whitney got a new slot four months ahead of Community. :rolleyes:

Every true Community fan knows that it's still coming out on October 19th. :nut:

BerserkerCatSplat
10-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

DUHDOI!

DUHH DUHHH, SHMITTY!!

Every true Community fan knows that it's still coming out on October 19th. :nut:

Absolutely! :D

(It's going to be a little odd watching Halloween episode in February, haha.)

HiTempguy1
10-31-2012, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by urrforce
im saying this as a huge fan of the show but wasnt is already pretty dumbed down?

Do you mean from the original season? I don't really get what you mean.

Compared to the 1st season, yes, season 2/3 were dumbed down. But each season had a couple of masterpieces (D&D, paintball 1 and 2, 8 bit, the one where the psychiatrist tries to convince them they are all crazy, etc).

urrforce
10-31-2012, 03:43 PM
yeah i meant from the original season

the paintball ones were for sure my faves though lol

HiTempguy1
10-31-2012, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by urrforce
yeah i meant from the original season

I think that Season 1 was meant to get us super acquainted with the characters and understand what makes them tick. After having established that (and how the relationships work inter-group), the story changed to focus on how they grow together and do things as a group. It was a bit more dramatic as well.

Perfectly reasonable, and very much like real-life.

403Gemini
11-01-2012, 08:15 AM
The show has a lot of "secrets" and subtle humor. Like how Abed was able to confidently deliver shirely's baby? Well earlier that season there is an episode Abed is hardly in (I believe it's where Chevy Chases mom is a Lava lamp) , if you watch the background, it starts with Abed talking to a pregnant girl in a hall, then later in the cafeteria you see her go into labor, then at the end you see Abed delivering the baby in the back of the car... and unless you're paying attention you don't notice it.
7tP0ubODOUQ

Same with the Beetlejuice joke, 3 seasons to tell a single , very subtle reference

19FMU3M7Jtk

There are A LOT of things like this (watched all the seasons ~5 times each lol)

aaronck
11-01-2012, 10:49 AM
Just getting into the show for some reason, but it's great.
watched Beginner's Pottery last night, great episode, awesome show. Was great watching Annie work the clay

403Gemini
11-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by aaronck
Just getting into the show for some reason, but it's great.
watched Beginner's Pottery last night, great episode, awesome show. Was great watching Annie work the clay

Her outtakes are amazing :thumbsup:

13mDq8i8reA

chibwack
11-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Best Annie moment? Christmas glee song n dance. You know the one.

HiTempguy1
11-01-2012, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by chibwack

:winter: :clap: :cry: :eek: :nut: :D :bigpimp: :guns: :love: :closed:

dj_patm
11-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by chibwack

ahem...

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/alison-brie-bukkake.gif

dj_patm
11-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Chevy Chase is leaving Community

http://www.deadline.com/2012/11/chevy-chase-leaving-nbcs-community/

Only two episodes left to shoot for the upcoming season that he obviously won't be in.

D'z Nutz
11-21-2012, 06:03 PM
I stopped following the show after part of the first season and was unaware of the drama between him and the production but that's no real shock. I was surprised that someone would hire Chevy Chase given his reputation and that he was even willing appear in a sitcom.

AE92_TreunoSC
11-21-2012, 06:41 PM
I hated chevy chases role and I'm happy to see him go finally.

dj_patm
11-21-2012, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz
I stopped following the show after part of the first season and was unaware of the drama between him and the production but that's no real shock. I was surprised that someone would hire Chevy Chase given his reputation and that he was even willing appear in a sitcom.

I've shown this show to probably a dozen people and they all got hooked. You're the first person I've heard of that stopped watching midway through season 1. I could see season 3 turn a lot of people off cause it gets a little ridiculous but season 1? It's gold!

:nut:

sexualbanana
11-21-2012, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
I hated chevy chases role and I'm happy to see him go finally.

I loved him in season 1, but you could see in the next two seasons that they didn't really have much a place for him.

I'm glad Chang didn't have a bigger role in season 3. Any time he was in a scene, it was starting to aggravate me. And he was in a lot of scenes in season 2.

AE92_TreunoSC
11-21-2012, 08:08 PM
After the episode where he tricked jeff about his father I got more put off the fact the character can't decide what role its playing, along with the fact he's washed up.

I miss the craziness, I want more. Still sad no paintball in season 3. Fav ep so far is the space simulator.

Sentry
11-21-2012, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

I loved him in season 1, but you could see in the next two seasons that they didn't really have much a place for him.

I'm glad Chang didn't have a bigger role in season 3. Any time he was in a scene, it was starting to aggravate me. And he was in a lot of scenes in season 2.
Sounds like you need to Chang your perspective.

HiTempguy1
11-21-2012, 11:43 PM

I've shown this show to probably a dozen people and they all got hooked. You're the first person I've heard of that stopped watching midway through season 1. I could see season 3 turn a lot of people off cause it gets a little ridiculous but season 1? It's gold!

:nut:

You notice of how he specifically mentioned MIDWAY?

That was the shitty, horrific, I almost stopped watching it was so not funny and made me want to kill myself Jack Black episode (S01E13).

I literally said to someone after I watched that episode "thank god I continued watching, cause that nearly killed the entire show for me"

That episode was THAT. BAD. :barf:

D'z Nutz
11-21-2012, 11:52 PM

Where did I "specifically mention midway"?

dj_patm
11-22-2012, 12:18 AM

That was the shitty, horrific, I almost stopped watching it was so not funny and made me want to kill myself Jack Black episode (S01E13).

I literally said to someone after I watched that episode "thank god I continued watching, cause that nearly killed the entire show for me"

That episode was THAT. BAD. :barf:

Yeah Jack Black blows.

Although that episode started the whole thing with Shirley's friend Gary which culminated in the season finale with Troy's "I hope he transfers to hell" line. Thats whats great about this show. The writers work for their jokes. It's not like Family Guy where they'll just pull out "Remember when..."

yOO46W8x-Jc

b_t
11-22-2012, 11:06 AM
good riddance to Chevy.. Pierce had his moments but they were few and far between. now just ditch Chang. I fucking hate that guy.

dj_patm
02-06-2013, 01:24 PM
It's the eve of October 19th!

kangalina
02-07-2013, 03:45 AM
I like commedy movies....

dj_patm
02-07-2013, 01:35 PM
Metacritic so far has 11 positve reviews, 4 mixed and 0 negative for season 4.

I'm not expecting this to be as good as say season 1 or 2, but even a mediocore season of Community is probably better then the best of your average show.

ercchry
02-07-2013, 10:08 PM
FUCK YOU NBC!!!!

thank god City isnt as retarded

got_mike33
02-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
FUCK YOU NBC!!!!

thank god City isnt as retarded

What the hell!??! Why is NBC showing some stupid basketball game!?! I missed the first ten minutes (had the PVR going) but it was on the wrong channel.... Efffff...

ercchry
02-07-2013, 10:18 PM
missed the first 5... :banghead:

dj_patm
02-07-2013, 10:31 PM
You guys didn't miss anything. Don't watch it. You'll ruin the whole show.

Easily the worst thing I've ever watched on TV...

ercchry
02-07-2013, 10:32 PM
yeah... i've seen better. still better than watching glee though :rofl:

dj_patm
02-07-2013, 11:30 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Katawa+Shoujo.+.gif+is+from+a+television+show+called+Community_81dce5_4370974.gif

black13
02-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Man as a huuuuuge Community fan, this was a very dissapoint bad episode. I really hope the rest of the season will be better.

I had fears the firing of the show creator and well Chevy to some extent probably meant some changes and this verified that.

Still better than any Big Bang/ton of other generic sitcoms though. It would awesome if they did another paintball episode though.

403Gemini
02-08-2013, 11:03 AM
This show has changed so much. I started re-watching Season 1 immediatly after the episode last night... Season 1&2 had a very John Hughes feel about it (which no wonder they dedicated the pilot to him)... Season 1 & 2 are basically students with their own weird quirks in a very quirky college - but you felt like you could 100% relate. I mean so many times in those first two seasons I thought of a couple similar things that happened to me in college.

I really miss that feel. I still love the show , but I think it's more I love the characters. The show has lost a lot of it's witty feeling. I didn't mind the random odd ball episode because it was usually a halloween episode or the season finale (paintball or zombies), but lately every episode they seem to be trying to make it off the wall and completely out there.

Just my thoughts anyway.

urrforce
02-08-2013, 11:23 AM
such a crap episode after waiting so long it was just a disaster

my gf who isnt a huge fan of it found it enjoyable and said that maybe i ws just expecting too much out of it (she could be right shes known for being right sometimes lol)

dj_patm
02-08-2013, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
This show has changed so much. I started re-watching Season 1 immediatly after the episode last night... Season 1&2 had a very John Hughes feel about it (which no wonder they dedicated the pilot to him)... Season 1 & 2 are basically students with their own weird quirks in a very quirky college - but you felt like you could 100% relate. I mean so many times in those first two seasons I thought of a couple similar things that happened to me in college.

I really miss that feel. I still love the show , but I think it's more I love the characters. The show has lost a lot of it's witty feeling. I didn't mind the random odd ball episode because it was usually a halloween episode or the season finale (paintball or zombies), but lately every episode they seem to be trying to make it off the wall and completely out there.

Just my thoughts anyway.

This x1000000

I have faith that it could get better but one thing to remember is that the Community "concept" episodes walk a really fine line between brilliance (paintball, mafia movie) and terrible (imo, last nights episode, claymation, annie in the dreamatorium). Also the concept episodes need to be spaced out throughout the season. Another huge fear of mine is that the new showrunners are going to overdue the parodies to try and stay true to Harmon which will get stale fast. 4 or 5 "special" episodes in 22 episode season is a good balance.

403Gemini
02-15-2013, 07:58 AM
Not a terrible episode last night, exactly what I expected for a Halloween episode.

I did laugh when Abed said "I remember when this was a show about a Community College" :rofl: Basically, everything we said above!

I'm on to season 2 since I've been marathoning since last week, and after the first few episodes ... it hit me.

Season 1 was about spanish class and random shit that went around that

Season 2 was about anthropology and random shit that went around that

Season 3... this it where it went downhill. There was Biology, but it REALLY didn't follow much at all, I think they really could have explored having different partners that weren't part of the group to keep fueling the show (dive into more of the side characters like Leonard, Starburns, etc). Also Chang becoming Security sort of got... weird... though I did love his Noir episode "Colorado Match Book Company spelt backwards is.... COLORADO MATCH BOOK COMPANY!!"

Season 4... doesn't seem like they've picked a class yet. I've written off the first episode and second episode because they started at an odd time of the year and the 1st episode was filmed with the mindset it's their last season/year in college. We'll see how it turns out