PDA

View Full Version : Veryon traded for ZR1

K3RMIT.
02-25-2010, 01:27 AM
http://jalopnik.com/5478280/man-trades-in-16-million-bugatti-veyron-for-corvette-zr1-doesnt-look-back

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section!

I would never do this.

Shlade
02-25-2010, 01:40 AM
WHATT!!!

that car is worth probably the dealers entire lot!

Holy shit!

talk about profit

exodus989
02-25-2010, 02:49 AM
It makes sense though. I doubt the guy paid for the entire car already, and I doubt he had enough money to keep the veyron maintained properly to really have fun. So he traded it in for a car which honestly, probably is a lot more fun because he doesn't have to worry about destroying it, but has just as much usable power.

SCHIDER23
02-25-2010, 08:01 AM
:eek: :eek: ,

I do Agree with Exodus the maintenance alone can rape anyone that owns this vehicle, but by the sound of the article the owner had enough to keep it..:eek: :eek:

Rowdy
02-25-2010, 08:42 AM
This article is quite misleading. It states he traded in the Veyron for a ZR1 and "some cash". So who knows how much cash. The dealership also states they would not make the deal until they had a buyer for the Veyron. Not many dealers want to have a million dollar car just on the books. Sounds to me like the dealership just brokered a good deal, made some money I am sure for themselves and moved a ZR1 that they had in inventory. Sure makes for a good headline though.

beyond_ban
02-25-2010, 08:43 AM
I wonder how much cash was given to him with the ZR1. Straight across trade would just be stupid.