PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys recommend a fat burner??

BMDUBS
03-01-2010, 11:01 PM
As the title states, can you guys recommend a commercially available fat burner? I am trying to get rid of a few excess pounds of fat to cut. I know diet has a lot to do with it and have altered my diet accordingly. I have used Hydroxy cut but I didnt finish the cycle so Im not sure if it was any good...? What have you guys tried and your results?

dirtsniffer
03-01-2010, 11:12 PM
lipo 6 is good, i also used hydroxy cut, both of these were 2-3 years ago and worked well, i personally think ephedrine is the way to go so might want to look in to making your own eca stack.

my story goes i was 19 and 290 pounds, and with daily exercise and a strict diet i was able to lose ~5 lbs a week all the way down to 195. the reason i switched pills was because after a cycle i noticed my body start to get used to the pills and the weight loss slowed to about ~2 lbs a week so i switched brands to kick it back up

spike98
03-01-2010, 11:59 PM
If your lifting heavy and constant try Clen/T3 (with ECA on your clen off days).

If your just doing cardio then do an ECA stack.

A790
03-02-2010, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by BMDUBS
As the title states, can you guys recommend a commercially available fat burner? I am trying to get rid of a few excess pounds of fat to cut. I know diet has a lot to do with it and have altered my diet accordingly. I have used Hydroxy cut but I didnt finish the cycle so Im not sure if it was any good...? What have you guys tried and your results?
You know what else works? A good workout routine and cardio. Save the supplements, especially steroids. You don't need them.

wintonyk
03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
go see matt at Naturally Fit in Aveneda.

Alternatively you could get shitty sushi from coop, as i discovered the past 3 days, food poisoning trims you right out.

Weapon_R
03-02-2010, 11:56 AM
A treadmill.

max_boost
03-02-2010, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by A790

You know what else works? A good workout routine and cardio. Save the supplements, especially steroids. You don't need them.

:werd:

Everyone is always looking for a short cut :D

JordanEG6
03-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by spike98
If your lifting heavy and constant try Clen/T3 (with ECA on your clen off days).

Isn't Clen illegal? Where do you get it?

Phil_McGraw
03-02-2010, 02:53 PM
Not eating as much and daily exercise.

civic_stylez
03-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Clen is my burner of chioce... i find alot of the off the shelf fat burners are brutal for cramps and stomach pain. I also like clen because it actually works... however is isnt legally sold in canada afaik....

scboss
03-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
A treadmill.

seriously go walk or something id rather have my health then get a quick fix. As soon as u stop taking any supplement u will go back to normal.

InLoveWitRSX
03-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Shit, I hate when people ask "what is the best way to burn fat" or "what products help burn fat"...

Burning fat is like the easiest thing to do (speaking from experience - lost 50 pounds of mostly fat within 5 months), eat less but healthy (shit, you dont even need to eat healthy, I didnt), just hit up the treadmill or bike for an hour everynight before bed.. but go hard.

hukgwai
03-02-2010, 11:41 PM

You're just a little bit off. Clen and ephedrine target the same receptors and will downgrade; so you can't cycle them. You can run an antihistamine or Ketofin to clean out your receptors and run Clen for as long as you like.

You might want to get your thyroid checked out before starting T3, or you could end up taking T3 forever. Also look into any family history regarding Thyroid, if there is, leave it alone. If you're temped to play with thyroid (I wouldn't recommend it) medications, make sure you gradually ramp up and ramp down with at least 3 days at each dosage, and take a max of 75mcg.

Speed_69
03-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Last summer I took 'Controlled Labs Reduction' - worked really good for me and I'm not a very heavy guy to begin with. I'm 5'8 and weighed about 165 and just wanted to cut. I took the supplement for one month, ate extremely clean for that one month and hit the gym and did cardio 4 to 5 times a week and lost 16 lbs.

krusso04
03-03-2010, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by InLoveWitRSX
Shit, I hate when people ask "what is the best way to burn fat" or "what products help burn fat"...

Burning fat is like the easiest thing to do (speaking from experience - lost 50 pounds of mostly fat within 5 months), eat less but healthy (shit, you dont even need to eat healthy, I didnt), just hit up the treadmill or bike for an hour everynight before bed.. but go hard.

Burning fat while maintaining muscle isnt the easiest thing for all people to do. and you dont want to starve yourself either, you should be eating healthy around 6 times a day. Diet is usually like 80% of the probem. As for legal fat burners i would say Ripped Freak forsure. as for illegal something like thermo gen red rocks or liquid clen.

JordanEG6
03-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
Clen is my burner of chioce... i find alot of the off the shelf fat burners are brutal for cramps and stomach pain. I also like clen because it actually works... however is isnt legally sold in canada afaik....

Where do you get it?

Unknown303
03-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by JordanEG6

Where do you get it?

A Vet. Or someone who already deals it to humans.

sevewone
03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
just hit up the treadmill or bike for an hour everynight before bed.. but go hard.

If you were doing that, you would have lost the weight in like a month, sticking to that schedule is nearly impossible. I always see people raising the bar to high to start off and all it leads to is failure. Start at even 20 minutes and move up 5 mins every time.

I used different cardio 3X a week, stopped drinking booze, didnt have any late night snacks and I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks. Put me exactly where I want to be. Eating healthy is going to allow you to lose weight, but cardio will double the rate of weight you can lose. The only supplement I use is a protein after a workout.

ddduke
03-03-2010, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez

Clen isn't a good choice for everyone. I tried liquatech's clen in 2007 and it gave me the shakes so bad I couldn't even focus on anything. I would also sweat so bad at night that I couldn't sleep for 2 straight hours at a time.

In 08 and 09 I used Anavar and it worked wonders. I first learned about it from my pharmacist and it's actually what he recommended I take as it has the least side effects. It also made my muscle much harder and increased my strength by about 10-15% after only a week.

I'm actually going to get back on Anavar in about 3 weeks to get ready for shirts optional season. The only downfall to Anavar is the huge price tag and the fact that getting good results you have to take it in high doses. It's about $2.00 a 10mg pill and I was taking about 80mg a day for 5 weeks.

krusso04
03-03-2010, 07:32 PM
how much clen did you start with? you can start with only half a cc or less and work your way to more and go 4 days on and 3 days off. anavar is also great stuff stacked with clen.

ddduke
03-03-2010, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by krusso04
how much clen did you start with? you can start with only half a cc or less and work your way to more and go 4 days on and 3 days off. anavar is also great stuff stacked with clen.

I started with only 20 mg a day, and with the research I did it looks like I was supposed to be taking anywhere from 80-120.

I think some people are just sensetive to it, I've heard of a few other people getting the same effects as me.

InLoveWitRSX
03-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by sevewone

If you were doing that, you would have lost the weight in like a month, sticking to that schedule is nearly impossible. I always see people raising the bar to high to start off and all it leads to is failure. Start at even 20 minutes and move up 5 mins every time.

Well yeah thats the main problem, alot of people want to cut fat, but don't have the time/dedication to do it, which is mainly their fault.. man I was fuckin motivated back then and shredded pounds like no other.

krusso04
03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

I started with only 20 mg a day, and with the research I did it looks like I was supposed to be taking anywhere from 80-120.

I think some people are just sensetive to it, I've heard of a few other people getting the same effects as me.

Yah very possible, i know shakes are normal but they shouldnt get that bad. so you were taking the pill form?

G-Suede
03-03-2010, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by BMDUBS

Don't waste your time with Clenbuterol, stick with either Synthroid or Dinitrophenol.

ddduke
03-03-2010, 11:02 PM

Yah very possible, i know shakes are normal but they shouldnt get that bad. so you were taking the pill form?

Yeah, I was. I was expecting some shaking but what I got was out of hand.

I also expected night sweats, I've gotten them before from other things. But nothing like this, I was actually waking up in puddles of sweat.

Anavar on the other hand was great, I can't even think of a single negative side effect I experienced. It actually feels like you're taking nothing at all.

spike98
03-03-2010, 11:37 PM
Anavar is a mild anabolic steriod. Its also an oral to boot which can be taxing on your liver.

What confuses me is that you said you were taking 20mg. Thats WAY too much.

What i take it i take about 120mcg. THATS 120 MICROGRAMS!

20mg = 200mcg. Again WAYYYY too much.

Try clen, Start at 40mcg and ramp up 20mcg per day untill the shakes get a little too much. Then take a step back. Take clen in two weeks on and one off for 3 cycles.

Couple that with diet and cardo and your set. I personally lost 22lbs doing this. Since Oct 3, while quitting smoking.

I am off clen now and moving onto T3/Anavar with an ECA stack. But i am lifting heavy weight now and i expect to cut the harder body fat.

I dont know what will work for anyone, i just know whatever i am doing, its working VERY well.

ddduke
03-04-2010, 12:06 AM

I must have got it wrong, I don't know why I thought they came in 10mg pills. They come in 50mcg so what I was taking was actually 100mcg.

spike98
03-04-2010, 12:19 AM

I must have got it wrong, I don't know why I thought they came in 10mg pills. They come in 50mcg so what I was taking was actually 100mcg.

See depending on body size that may have even been too much. Also some people just are sensitive to it.

Unknown303
03-04-2010, 07:16 AM
So who can hook us up with Clen these days.

krusso04
03-04-2010, 12:13 PM
Clen is easy to get your hands on these days. :thumbsup:

Unknown303
03-04-2010, 12:21 PM
Clen is easy to get your hands on these days. :thumbsup:

Wow that helped so much.... :dunno:

JAYMEZ
03-04-2010, 12:22 PM

I would not recommend T3 for a beginner , very very easy to fuck up your body and your thyroid.

Anavar is a mild anabolic steriod. Its also an oral to boot which can be taxing on your liver.

What confuses me is that you said you were taking 20mg. Thats WAY too much.

What i take it i take about 120mcg. THATS 120 MICROGRAMS!

Try clen, Start at 40mcg and ramp up 20mcg per day untill the shakes get a little too much. Then take a step back. Take clen in two weeks on and one off for 3 cycles.

Couple that with diet and cardo and your set. I personally lost 22lbs doing this. Since Oct 3, while quitting smoking.

I am off clen now and moving onto T3/Anavar with an ECA stack. But i am lifting heavy weight now and i expect to cut the harder body fat.

I dont know what will work for anyone, i just know whatever i am doing, its working VERY well.

I would start at 25 for day 1-3 and pyramid up.. then pyramid down , 2 weeks on , 2 weeks off. I would also not recommend Clen for a beginner .. Right now im doing Clen Pump and its pretty damn strong.. (Almost impossible to write properly.

Originally posted by Unknown303

Please dont ask for Sources on beyond.ca .. Anyone selling Steroids will be banned.

ddduke
03-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Unknown303

Wow, I really hope that wasn't a serious question. You're asking in the wrong place.

Unknown303
03-05-2010, 04:04 PM

Wow, I really hope that wasn't a serious question. You're asking in the wrong place.

I take it that this is a touchy subject??

I just remember that Cent guy use to post in here all the time about it... Not that I think about it I haven't seen him around in a long time.

Anyways if it's such taboo I'm not sure why so many people still talk about it on here. Apologizes for asking where people get it from.

spike98
03-05-2010, 04:15 PM

Clen is not illegal to own or use. It is not even illegal to sell and distribute if it is done through the right means.

It can be perscribed in canada for asthma and other respiratory diseases. However is often not due to the side effects over other similar drugs and the rapid down-regulation of the beta 2 receptors.

Hell they gave me liquid cocaine when i broke my nose.

JAYMEZ
03-05-2010, 04:18 PM
^^ You worded that very well LOL.. It is illegal to buy unless you are prescribed for it .... or you are a horse. (Clen Pump)..

Please do not ask how to get illegal substances on this forum..

G-Suede
03-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ
^^ You worded that very well LOL.. It is illegal to buy unless you are prescribed for it .... or you are a horse. (Clen Pump)..

Please do not ask how to get illegal substances on this forum..

So what doctor prescribed your clen? Or are you a horse?

C_Dave45
03-05-2010, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by A790

Originally posted by max_boost

:werd:

Everyone is always looking for a short cut :D

^^^ Exactly!

Using any shortcut will be short term, if not downright unhealthy.

Losing weight is simple. Cut down on calories, eat healthy and exercise. Both cardio and weights. Cardio burns the calories as your doing it...weightlifting burns calories during rest. (sleep and muscle rebuilding phase).

Oh and booze is a killer too.

I stopped drinking, stopped eating white bread and sugar. Stopped all pop and just drink water now. cardio 3 times a week and weightlifting 3 times a week. I dropped 2 lbs a week. I'm down 20 lbs now, feel 10 times better and have way more energy at the end of the day.
Since Christmas, I've had maybe a half a dozen beer. I was drinking a 6 pack every night. I'm 5'10, and I was at 215. Im now 195...looking to hit 175 by summer.

max_boost
03-05-2010, 10:15 PM
I think a lot of people think if they burn fat, they'll look ripped or something. I could be way off base but that's just what I'm getting from some of these posts/threads etc. haha

You can burn fat but if you don't lift and eat properly, you aren't going to get the 6 pack, lean look :D