PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1987 accord hatch

high school
12-02-2003, 02:45 AM
its white, with 182,000kms on it. i bought it for a winter beater, but it wont pass inspection without some work done to it, so ill sell it, or part it out or something, i just wanna get rid of it. i wasted a ton of money and time on this damn car so id like to get something back, altho im pretty sure im gonna take a huge ass loss on it. The body on the car is shit, the bottom is rotting out, the frame is rusting, etc etc. However the car does look half decent as i painted over all the visible rust and sprayed it with rust killer.

The engine on this car is in awesome shape, new plugs, belts etc, runs like a charm, starts everytime. Its the 1.8L carburated. Mechanically the car is in awesome shape, also has brand new brakes. however the front end needs a new wheel bearing and tie rod, and i dont want to invest the $$ and fix it, as ill just sacrifice my car for the winter.

I dunno, maybe if somebody has the time or know-how to fix this car up itd be a great buy. Also tires still have tons of tread on them. im open to offers, i dont wanna send her to the junkyard, but i will if i have to i guess. The interior is also in awesome shape, except for the drivers seat, it has a rip.

So as i said, open to offers. email me at [email protected]