PDA

View Full Version : I need an American based beyonder!

v2kai
03-04-2010, 07:15 PM
I'm trying to order some car parts on ebay that I've been looking for forever. I've found it on ebay as a full conversion rather than bits and pieces here and there but the seller flat out refuses to ship to Canada and will only ship to a paypal confirmed address in the states. So the save on shipping ebay thread I was in earlier to have it shipped to a warehouse and grab at the border wont work.

I cant add a US address to my paypal account, even as a gift address either.

So I'm hoping there is someone on here who is or has an American based relative that could order this on my behalf. They need to have an ebay account and paypal account to help me out.

I have no problems putting the money up front via paypal to them and of course reasonably thanking them for their help.

If anyone could help me out this would be hugely appreciated!:thumbsup:

dj_rice
03-04-2010, 07:16 PM
Zephyr

v2kai
03-04-2010, 07:17 PM
i'll pm him right now! thanks for the fast reply dj_rice

if zephyr is a no go please pm me if you are able to help me out.

ercchry
03-04-2010, 07:25 PM
hmm weird, i went thru this a little while ago, no issues adding a us address, only problem is ebay wont let you purchase if it says us only, so i just messaged the seller telling him i was from canada but had a us address to use and he changed the settings of the item for me

v2kai
03-04-2010, 07:27 PM
yea this seller seems to have a hate on for canada dunno if the olympics made it sour for him or what. but seems firm on the no canada deal. really shitty.

i tried adding a US address with paypal, even contacted customer service they said no go.:dunno:

v2kai
03-04-2010, 11:35 PM
still looking zephyr was a hopefully but timing is bad.

pyroza
03-05-2010, 12:27 AM
I could do it depending on the cost... no guarantees here though

v2kai
03-05-2010, 11:14 AM
pm-ed

v2kai
03-06-2010, 01:52 PM
pyroza is a no go as well unfortunately. i got one day left here to find someone.

there has to be another us beyonder that could use a few bucks and help someone out in the process...

adam c
03-06-2010, 02:29 PM
try googe

v2kai
03-06-2010, 03:06 PM
thanks adam, pm-ed hopefully googe can lend a hand *fingers crossed

Forcefed
03-06-2010, 03:29 PM
I have family in the USA, what is it that u specifically need?

v2kai
03-06-2010, 04:37 PM
trying to order in a conversion. the parts were only available on a US model car so virtually impossible to find up here. unfortunately for some reason the particular seller who is selling the complete conversion has a 'no go' policy for shipping to Canada. for this reason i need someone who would be willing to make the purchase on my behalf and have it shipped to them, and then ship to myself.

which is a bit of a pain but dont really have any other options. its gonna cost me twice the shipping and also make it worth the effort and time of the US middle-man but if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

Of course I'll be sending the money up front so I'm not asking for someone to pay upfront for me. I just need someone to make the purchase and then ship it up to me at my cost.

banned3x
03-06-2010, 06:22 PM
I have a confirmed us adress with eBay and pAypal I I HD to do was change the adress to my visa to the us adress once it was confirmed I changes it back to my real adress so I had my visa statement sent to the once

v2kai
03-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
I have a confirmed us adress with eBay and pAypal I I HD to do was change the adress to my visa to the us adress once it was confirmed I changes it back to my real adress so I had my visa statement sent to the once

how long did that take? i got a day... lol

v2kai
03-07-2010, 07:58 PM
well i lucked out and a mod ended up offering me a helping hand

+1 for beyond. thanks for the help!:clap: :clap: :clap: