PDA

View Full Version : Calgary home values..self serve info - Active and solds

JordanLotoski
03-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Hey guys, I just added this new program to my site, it allows you as the buyer or seller (both) to sign up and receive a monthly emailed update on the selected area.

The following will be detailed.

New Listings (within 15 days)
Old Listings (older then 15 days)
Recent solds (with sold price and days on market)

Heres the link. I know alot of you who follow my "wanna know what your neighbor house sold for will love this tool.

[urljordanlotoski.com[/url]

Let me know if you have any questions

JordanLotoski
03-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Again once you sign up, you will be updated with active and solds in your desired area once a month. Which is all generated on a map, Very user friendly

JordanLotoski
03-04-2010, 07:58 PM
Can a MOD please stick this to the Top of my Maxwell Section.

big A
12-24-2010, 02:14 PM
I just tried this and it really is the easiest site ever to find the area you are looking for, even if you are picky and have a hard to find area.
I am looking at two certain rural areas.Rural Wheatland and Rural Starland. I wouldn't mind being able to sort by days on market and get directions. I however have pretty minimal intention to actually make a purchase, I just like keeping my eyes on places of interest and going for sunday drives.
Thanks for the easy to navigate site : )

JordanLotoski
12-28-2010, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by big A
I just tried this and it really is the easiest site ever to find the area you are looking for, even if you are picky and have a hard to find area.
I am looking at two certain rural areas.Rural Wheatland and Rural Starland. I wouldn't mind being able to sort by days on market and get directions. I however have pretty minimal intention to actually make a purchase, I just like keeping my eyes on places of interest and going for sunday drives.
Thanks for the easy to navigate site : )

Great to hear its working well for you. I wasnt sure on how good it woud be for Rural...Let me know if you need anything else

variable_x
01-17-2011, 12:09 PM
This is a great tool! Very useful. Is there a way that I can add multiple areas/neighbourhoods to track?

JordanLotoski
01-17-2011, 12:23 PM
You would have to sign up again fir another community. The good news is it takes about 30 seconds to do so.

mr2mike
02-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Jordan,
Site seems to be down.

Thx

JordanLotoski
02-26-2011, 09:48 PM
Should be working now, if its ever an issue please go to my website and let me know via (live chat..Help button)

www.jordanlotoski.com

ExtraSlow
02-27-2011, 07:42 PM
Interesting.

SOAB
11-10-2011, 03:43 PM
couldn't get this to work yesterday. is it still down?

JordanLotoski
11-10-2011, 05:25 PM
Works fine...I did get a request not to long ago that has been activated and sent out. Its only usually down for maintenance for a short period of time

Give it a try again ill make sure its working

ExtremeSi
11-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Sweet. Nice tool. Thanks.

guessboi
02-29-2012, 01:52 PM
A new look with the market snapshot...sweet Jordan! :D

JordanLotoski
11-17-2013, 12:31 PM
**Now goes out weekly upon request**