PDA

View Full Version : Savanna Energy

chancepedance
03-04-2010, 09:39 PM
Anyone heard about this company?
how is the corporate culture and work enviroment? Anyone know of the benefits and perks offered ...what about Flex days and casual Fridays... Any bonus structure?

Rat Fink
03-04-2010, 10:15 PM

chancepedance
03-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
I worked for their old wireline division before it was bought out by Halliburton and a bunch of my coworkers were crackheads. First day on the job they asked me how much time I needed before I was ready to take a drug test. I caught one guy smoking crack (seriously) in the sleeper of the wireline truck WHILE WE WERE RIGGED UP TO THE WELL on a perforating job!! A couple of the crews used to have "safety meetings" after the job that involved smoking up and then driving back to town. They loved their tinted safety glasses so they could be ripped as shit and the company men wouldn't be able to tell. There was a time where only 2 of us would've been able to pass a drug test. I left a company to work for these guys and was told they were so busy and I'd make mad coin and it all was just a bunch of shit. Didn't even make 25,000 bucks that year when they said I'd be 70-80K or higher.

Hopefully the parent company is better than their shit-ass wireline division used to be. What a fucking joke. If anyone from Savanna is reading this right now, I'm clutching my nuts and bending my cock sideways between my two balls so it resembles a hamburger and wagging it in your goddamn face!

thats up at the rigs tho,.... (FYI Bitter much)... anyways.... thats up on the rigs... im talking about their office here in Calgary.... heard anything about that?.

spike98
03-04-2010, 10:34 PM
I worked for Cantool Industries, the service division of savanna energy. They also house the engineering support for southern alberta.

It sucked. They laid me off just to try and get me to come back for less money. They treat all of their employees like crap. If you aren't part of the family that runs the upper management, your screwed.

Avoid it at all cost. And as posted above, crackheads. Both drilling and post drilling operations. And in management and admin.