PDA

View Full Version : expeience buying a car from jdm motor imports?

b-hood
03-05-2010, 02:58 PM
i was curious as to whether anyone has had any experience buying a car from jdm motor imports

SRT10Killer
03-05-2010, 08:50 PM
that soarer is good just slap on a better set of rims :)

TT-fast
03-05-2010, 08:50 PM
i am not experienced in buying a car from them but i was in the process of buying a car from them a while ago and still might,

there cars seem pretty decent shape and clean the only problem is if there legit,

apparently there story is they didnt have enough money for rent because the bulding owners where charging alot of money so they closed there shop down and only have cars left no more engines or parts and apparently there cars are in some storage place in the n.e and that he would have to bring the car out of storage for u to look at the car but u cant go in the storage place due to insurance policies, so besides that thats the only sketchy thing.

what are u looking at buying from them??

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-05-2010, 08:53 PM
I bought a 1992 Nissan 180SX from them in July 2008. Pretty good experience, car was good, good service, just sucks you have to pay GST because its not a private sale.

SRT10Killer
03-06-2010, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by TT-fast
i am not experienced in buying a car from them but i was in the process of buying a car from them a while ago and still might,

there cars seem pretty decent shape and clean the only problem is if there legit,

apparently there story is they didnt have enough money for rent because the bulding owners where charging alot of money so they closed there shop down and only have cars left no more engines or parts and apparently there cars are in some storage place in the n.e and that he would have to bring the car out of storage for u to look at the car but u cant go in the storage place due to insurance policies, so besides that thats the only sketchy thing.

what are u looking at buying from them??

lol hopefully it's that white soarer, that's one hell of a deal for a 5 speed with 66k (6200 OBO!)

ibtintn
03-06-2010, 06:26 PM
I have bought 2 cars from them and have been very happy with both cars. Great guys to deal with.

weeznah
03-08-2010, 11:16 AM
just bought 2 cars from them, turbo s14 and non turbo s14(well now its a turbo). pretty good seller.as for cars.... he should wash them before he shows them. both cars had lots of scratches and faults after i washed and took a closer work.both of my cars had electrical problems rpm gauges and tach lights. other than that very good cars.

HeyKai
03-08-2010, 12:11 PM
I bought a yellow miata from them about 2 years ago and it was a good experience. Rad was broken but they replaced it. Overall a good place

Twin_Cam_Turbo
03-08-2010, 12:30 PM
You bought the yellow Miata? I test drove it but it had mad vibrations.