PDA

View Full Version : Chat room

Madspinner
08-29-2002, 01:02 PM
I always see there is lots of people in here ,We should have a chat room set up.

Ferio_vti
08-29-2002, 01:24 PM
Nah, then we'd never hear the end of Darren going on about Rice-a-roni

James
08-29-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Ferio_vti
Nah, then we'd never hear the end of Darren going on about Rice-a-roni

I wonder if he's ever gonna realize she has no interest in him!, and she already has a boyfriend anyway.:thumbsup:

kenny
08-29-2002, 11:49 PM
There are no plans for any sort of chat on here. The purpose of a car forum is to build an archive of useful information so other car enthusiasts can search for solutions to their problems when they need it. If people chat, none of this information is captured.

If someone were to build a junkyard turbo setup for their car, THIS would be the place to find info on it! haha. :thumbsup:

bosa
08-31-2002, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Madspinner
I always see there is lots of people in here ,We should have a chat room set up.

Isn't the forums basically enough of a chat kind of?:dunno:And if you dont want to talk about cars or something off-topic,then why dont you just pm the guy or girl that you would like to have a person to person conversation with?

Zephyr
08-31-2002, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by kenny
The purpose of a car forum is to build an archive of useful information

you are talking about this forum right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: j/k

Dope Dealer
08-31-2002, 10:21 PM
If someone were to build a junkyard turbo setup for their car, THIS would be the place to find info on it! haha. :thumbsup:

Who would do a stupid thing like that? :bigpimp:

Just playin' with you Leo ;)

LUDELVR
09-02-2002, 05:19 PM

hahaha! Hmmm....I wonder who you could be referring to:confused: :dunno: :rofl:

LUDELVR
09-02-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

Who would do a stupid thing like that? :bigpimp:

Just playin' with you Leo ;)

hahahaha, fag!! Lucky I don't check this section very often!!!!!!!:rofl: :rofl:

Stratus_Power
09-11-2002, 07:43 PM
well then someone starts an IRC and we go "hang out " there while checking this forum :P

Zephyr
09-11-2002, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
well then someone starts an IRC and we go "hang out " there while checking this forum :P

i 2nd that