PDA

View Full Version : It must be almost spring

2EFNFAST
03-08-2010, 12:48 AM
On a 10mile trip to get gas today I ran into

- corvette that decides he's going to intimidate me by hitting it beside me and proceeds to do about 130ish down macleod trail

- honda that wants to race me in spot&go traffic (and we're not even the first ones at the light :facepalm: )

-jdm skyline that insists on doing flybys in mild traffic to illustrate how fast he is

- viper that insist on continually revving at the stop light and would only stop when i tach'd it up to 5k; at which point he glared at me, flipped me off, then ignored me

Yep, must be almost spring, douchebags are out :rofl:

edit: to contribute to the douchebaggery, here's obnoxious idling video #23456 after I replaced the radiator and was burping him.

A3VNf2A-YMA

Sentry
03-08-2010, 01:16 AM
:dunno:

2EFNFAST
03-08-2010, 01:25 AM
Originally posted by Sentry
:dunno:

cliffs: lots of morons out today :nut:

BigDannyCool
03-08-2010, 01:27 AM
they are out there everyday....it's nothing new

black13
03-08-2010, 01:39 AM
Yup its that time again, the D-bags have come out of winter hibernation in full force ready to burn some rubber.

Working in the garage today, heard a shit ton of cars/bikes racing up and down the neighborhood.

Redlyne_mr2
03-08-2010, 09:04 AM
It's going to snow again so they'll soon be back in their garages.

Pollywog
03-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Maybe should've moved the camera so the mic wasn't in direct line of the exhaust - makes it sound not nearly as good as im sure it truly does. Tear it up the street or somethin!

Cool ride mang - paint looks much better than the flat black (can't remember if that was just a prep stage).

Tik-Tok
03-08-2010, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST
- viper that insist on continually revving at the stop light and would only stop when i tach'd it up to 5k; at which point he glared at me, flipped me off, then ignored me

This one was probably trying to listen to his own engine for problems (pinging, etc.), you were probably the douche in this situation.

FraserB
03-09-2010, 01:14 PM
Should have flexed and shown them your guns. f it works with the ladies on Beyond it might work with these people as well.

2EFNFAST
03-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Tik-Tok

This one was probably trying to listen to his own engine for problems (pinging, etc.), you were probably the douche in this situation.

When trying to diagnose my engine problems I always rev the crap out of my car while staring challenging at the person across from me (as opposed to having a frustrated/concerned look on my face while I study the oilT/P gauges) :drama:

toastgremlin
03-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I sent you a PM, but I was out driving my new(ish) car in Millrise when I hear this ear-shattering V8 howl and see a Cobra-ish car pulling away in my rear view mirror.

Nicely done.

2EFNFAST
03-09-2010, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by toastgremlin
I sent you a PM, but I was out driving my new(ish) car in Millrise when I hear this ear-shattering V8 howl and see a Cobra-ish car pulling away in my rear view mirror.

Nicely done.

PM.t back :D

but yea, that was me. Yea, I've been Beyond spotted :clap: