PDA

View Full Version : Project EG

Rhystar
03-08-2010, 09:01 AM
ive got this awsome...beyond awsome plan goin in my head on what i want to do......BUT im stuck, i dunno if i want to go with a B18 or B20.... anyone got any ideas? i will update and post pics as i go along, but yea i just need to know whats better

Rhystar
03-20-2010, 05:06 AM
so i finally decided to start posting......i been sittin in my garage the last week or so.... btw im ubernoob here :)

first project car, i bought a 92 EG (thanks JetFire)
almost all my parts are still bein shipped in by speedtech ahhah, i didnt know where else to go but hey, awsome guys, awsome prices, verry verry helpful since i pretty much dont know anything about hondas.

the car is still pretty much completely bone stock, i will keep updating as i go
shes sanded down all nice n clean for painting at the moment..... couldnt afford the expensive ass pro paintjobs so im doin this in my garage :).......AND NOW PICS

..click on the link!

CAR PICS (http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=155607&id=507662688&l=cc74d708e8)

and yes that is walmart fiber on the console and caps hahahahhaha, i had to... im azn :) lol, they will be comin off when shes done though

Rhystar
04-09-2010, 02:00 AM
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

sooo, shes rollin, and she looks sexy :D

next up is a swap and maybe some new shoes :D

ekguy
04-09-2010, 09:34 AM
B20, more torque.