PDA

View Full Version : Sexy cars boost guys' appeal; leave women stuck in neutral

Seks
03-11-2010, 09:08 PM
http://www2.canada.com/scripts/story.html?id=2667420

Disoblige
03-11-2010, 09:14 PM
The enhancement effect, however, doesn't replicate when women are the ones behind the wheel.

I beg to differ.

Although it's different when you see a dumb asian chick drive an IS350 and just run over a parking stone damaging the entire front bumper/skid. Then... Just walk off to class as if nothing happened.

Zephyr
03-11-2010, 09:50 PM
Eh exotics seem to attract men rather than women...seen that happen a lot

here's an example:

IEcs2ihHyX4

black13
03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
If a chick is driving a fast car and seems to actually know a thing or two about them then that's instant 50+ attractiveness from me. :poosie:

max_boost
03-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Women may be more attracted to a costly car than a cheap car, all else being equal, but male wealth doesn't make the top five or 10 criteria for their mate choice," says Miller. "They care more about kindness, intelligence and other personality traits like sense of humour, creativity and emotional stability

I find that hard to believe. They did the same study going around asking women to rate the men but instead of sitting in a car, they put his annual salary at the bottom hahaha and clearly the ones who made more $$$ scored higher.

King Banana
03-11-2010, 10:35 PM
"They care more about...emotional stability"

Who is going to be the poor soul that has to explain to women that the source of emotional instability is in between their painted toenails and their long blond hair.

V6-BoI
03-12-2010, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by Disoblige

I beg to differ.

Although it's different when you see a dumb asian chick drive an IS350 and just run over a parking stone damaging the entire front bumper/skid. Then... Just walk off to class as if nothing happened.

:werd: a hot car makes a hot chick even hotter.

2EFNFAST
03-12-2010, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
Eh exotics seem to attract men rather than women...seen that happen a lot

here's an example:

IEcs2ihHyX4

So true, so true. Z06, viper, cobra, doesn't matter - it's always male attention, young and old.

I was filing up the cobra on the weekend and this guy spent like 10minutes walking around it. He called his wife over and she spent all of 2seconds before asking if they could go now :rofl:

Same thing anytime I have guests over. Their wives usually walk right through the garage, husband is like 'OMFG! Is that a lemans car? HOLY FVCK' and then proceeds to spend the next 20minutes staring at it. :rofl:

Shlade
03-12-2010, 07:45 PM
^^

isnt that akward.. You know.. Guys with wives coming to your place.. You not having a girlfriend..? Maybe you have a wife but your just a Guy with a tingling E-penis?

Ill never Understand you, Ever.

Disoblige
03-13-2010, 12:34 AM
I found that it's a bit different in high school though. Equal amounts of guys and girls were interested in the Z, except for some reason they would have been MORE interested if my Z was RHD.. And I was like.. Wtf.. It's more rare if it's LHD.. Then they go.. Oh really? Woooow.. lol.

And lots of girls dig a loud civic :rofl:

Not anymore though.. Not anymore..

2EFNFAST
03-13-2010, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by Shlade
^^

isnt that akward.. You know.. Guys with wives coming to your place.. You not having a girlfriend..? Maybe you have a wife but your just a Guy with a tingling E-penis?

Ill never Understand you, Ever.

People are allowed to have friends ya know :p

911fever
03-13-2010, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by 2EFNFAST

So true, so true. Z06, viper, cobra, doesn't matter - it's always male attention, young and old.

I was filing up the cobra on the weekend and this guy spent like 10minutes walking around it. He called his wife over and she spent all of 2seconds before asking if they could go now :rofl:

Same thing anytime I have guests over. Their wives usually walk right through the garage, husband is like 'OMFG! Is that a lemans car? HOLY FVCK' and then proceeds to spend the next 20minutes staring at it. :rofl:

holy please stop talking about your Cobra

2EFNFAST
03-13-2010, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by 911fever

holy please stop talking about your Cobra

//inserts video #3245 here :devil:

Canmorite
03-13-2010, 06:35 PM
So if more guys are interested in your car, use it to your advantage and become the Alpha? :poosie:

Some women prefer men with nicer cars. Talked to a girl yesterday who said she'd do anything in a Lambo :rofl:

baygirl
03-13-2010, 11:09 PM
It all depends on the car. I see a guy driving an exotic and think 'show-off'. I see a guy driving a new sports car and wonder what they are trying to compensate for, or think mid-life crisis. But if I see a guy driving a classic like a '72 Corvette or '69 Mustang and think :drool: :poosie: :love:

97'Scort
03-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by baygirl
It all depends on the car. I see a guy driving an exotic and think 'show-off'. I see a guy driving a new sports car and wonder what they are trying to compensate for, or think mid-life crisis. But if I see a guy driving a classic like a '72 Corvette or '69 Mustang and think :drool: :poosie: :love:

Expect a PM from 2FN here pretty quick.

bituerbo
03-13-2010, 11:18 PM
How do bikes play into all of this...?

Ukyo8
03-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
How do bikes play into all of this...?

:werd:

baygirl
03-13-2010, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

Expect a PM from 2FN here pretty quick.
I'm ignoring you. I still haven't forgiven you for scaring me with the t-shirt folding video!

97'Scort
03-14-2010, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by baygirl

I'm ignoring you. I still haven't forgiven you for scaring me with the t-shirt folding video!
:devil:

4lti
03-14-2010, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by 97'Scort

:devil:

T shirt folding video??

dino_martini
03-14-2010, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by black13
If a chick is driving a fast car and seems to actually know a thing or two about them then that's instant 50+ attractiveness from me. :poosie:

:werd: