PDA

View Full Version : Two Steps From Hell (youtube heavy linking)

Vagabond142
03-12-2010, 10:10 AM
I just found this group a few months back. What most people don't realize is that they have probably already heard at least one Two Steps From Hell in the past decade, and wondered "wow that was cool, wish I could get that soundtrack."

So what do they do specifically? They are part of a niche corner of symphonic music known as "trailer music." No, we're not talking wife beaters or trailer parks. Let me show you couple examples:

Y2O-0-fQOOs

8ETDE0VGJY4

And their associative music:

LRLdhFVzqt4

-xjdzVbe-H8

They also do some stuff that hasn't been attached to trailers yet but is so fun and catchy that they have to be played... just one example:

Em42XjJKSX8

I post this thread not to create yet ANOTHER "what is your favorite (band/song/style/track/etc)" thread. This is simply a PSA that most of the music in trailers that you like IS available and IS out there. You just have to find it. Other acts that do some music include Immediate Music and their associative act Globus, X-Ray Dog, and a few others.

Vagabond142
03-12-2010, 10:15 AM
Another of my favorites. Has a kinda Pirates of the Caribbean feel to it mixed with some nice adventuring themes:

4SN6rlec0aA

403Gemini
03-12-2010, 10:30 AM
There is also Immediate Music which has some of the same style

2W0Oqp2_CFQ
vB1rGSksZSc

Vagabond142
03-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
There is also Immediate Music which has some of the same style

Originally posted by Vagabond142
Other acts that do some music include Immediate Music and their associative act Globus, X-Ray Dog, and a few others.

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/images/smileys/stick.gif

:D:D:D

403Gemini
03-12-2010, 10:57 AM
lol whatever, text gets hidden in youtube spam posts ;)