PDA

View Full Version : Thread page numbers...

R-Audi
03-12-2010, 10:27 AM
I was thinking it could be helpful to have page numbers behind the thread titles so that you can instantly select that page instead of always having to go to page 1 and then go from there.
For the longer threads (ie Flames thread) maybe have 1,2...45,46 to keep things short and to the point.
While this could clutter up the titles, this makes things quite a bit easier to navigate on the forums..

Thoughts?

powerslave
03-12-2010, 11:26 AM
Agreed with your suggestion, every time I check Scammer Banerjee thread, gotta go to page 1 then select last page from there. It'd be nice if I could select the final one faster.

kenny
03-12-2010, 11:33 AM
We have that feature, but not on the homepage (to reduce clutter).

beyond_ban
03-12-2010, 11:48 AM
If you want to get to the last post, click the little green arrow on the right side by the last posters user name.

benyl
03-12-2010, 11:50 AM
Or you can click this button: http://forums.beyond.ca/images/firstnew.gif

This bring you to the first unread post in the thread.

Wrinkly
03-12-2010, 11:57 AM
If you click "show all posts since last visit" then from that list, click on the little downward pointing arrow to the left of the thread title you want to see, it takes you to the last unread post in that thread - easy. :thumbsup:

Wrinkly
03-12-2010, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
If you want to get to the last post, click the little green arrow on the right side by the last posters user name.

Haaa - didn't know that one - thanks! :thumbsup:

R-Audi
03-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Wrinkly
If you click "show all posts since last visit" then from that list, click on the little downward pointing arrow to the left of the thread title you want to see, it takes you to the last unread post in that thread - easy. :thumbsup:

Well Eff me. Been here since 2002 and didnt know about that!

Pretty much answers my Q...