PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of aircraft incidences...

5.9 R/T
12-03-2003, 03:58 AM
http://www.iasa-intl.com/folders/belfast/241103/index.htm

Courtsey of a French reporter, who KNEW these 'terrorists' were going to fire a missile at this particular plane a day in advance and did nothing about it. She sure got some good pictures though, don't you think?:rolleyes:

No wonder everyone hates the media/french. :thumbsdow

DUBBED
12-03-2003, 09:54 AM
stupid bitch...

she could have been a hero now shes just a moron

SinisterProbeGt
12-03-2003, 10:12 AM
second that:thumbsdow

rc2002
12-03-2003, 10:40 AM
Good thing for her that the plane landed safely...

rice_eater
12-03-2003, 12:02 PM
fuckin greedy people...i wouldn't be surprised if the puts wasn't there hoping that they would actually knock the plane down...then she'd sell her vids and be loaded...fuckin eh!!! shit like this pisses me off

rice_eater
12-03-2003, 12:04 PM
by the way...how do you know that she knew?

SinisterProbeGt
12-03-2003, 12:27 PM
mabye the picture of the missle taking off might give it away

Khyron
12-03-2003, 02:01 PM
Could be a canned stock photo of a missile launch. Media does that all the time.

Khyron

sputnik
12-03-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Khyron
Could be a canned stock photo of a missile launch. Media does that all the time.

Khyron

Paranoid much?

Media does? I really wonder how much stock footage the media has of a missle hittings a cargo plane with footage of the cargo plane close up....

You arent selling tinfoil hats are you?

Khyron
12-03-2003, 04:20 PM
They do it all the time, and they openly admit it. It's not even deceitful. How many times did you see the 1st person footage of that smartbomb hitting the building during desert storm. They used the same shot over and over, because it fit with what they were talking about.

I'm not saying the actual impact pictures were pre-taken - but the shot of the guy shooting a bazooka certainly could have come from any number of rebel camp photo shoots (note its the only pic with a timestamp, and looks totally different from the others).

Khyron

Weapon_R
12-03-2003, 04:26 PM
There is absolutely no way for you guys to verify that she had known of the attack. She was in the right place at the right time. She was within 100 meters of Iraqi freedom fighters, who were armed with Missile Launchers, SAMs, and light weaponry. Judging from the pics, they were in a remote area and an attempt to notify anyone of the incident would probably have been worthless as these guys wouldn't have stuck around to see who was coming for them.

Personally, I think it was a stupid comment to blame this reporter who was alone and within close distance of armed men and women. Further, one could justify the United States as failing to prevent the second plane from hitting the building when they could have shot it down and saved an entire building. Or better yet, why not blame the owners of the camera that recorded the 9/11 attacks for not notifying authorities of a second plane
:rolleyes:

5.9 R/T
12-03-2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
There is absolutely no way for you guys to verify that she had known of the attack. She was in the right place at the right time. She was within 100 meters of Iraqi freedom fighters, who were armed with Missile Launchers, SAMs, and light weaponry. Judging from the pics, they were in a remote area and an attempt to notify anyone of the incident would probably have been worthless as these guys wouldn't have stuck around to see who was coming for them.

Personally, I think it was a stupid comment to blame this reporter who was alone and within close distance of armed men and women. Further, one could justify the United States as failing to prevent the second plane from hitting the building when they could have shot it down and saved an entire building. Or better yet, why not blame the owners of the camera that recorded the 9/11 attacks for not notifying authorities of a second plane
:rolleyes:

Actually, she admitted to knowing about the attack before hand in her peice. It was posted on the internet a few days ago but I can't find it anymore.

Weapon_R
12-03-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

Actually, she admitted to knowing about the attack before hand in her peice. It was posted on the internet a few days ago but I can't find it anymore.

If that's the case, she should be arrested and jailed. I found no evidence in the link you posted to state this, however. It would be interesting if you could find that link, though.

5.9 R/T
12-03-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

If that's the case, she should be arrested and jailed. I found no evidence in the link you posted to state this, however. It would be interesting if you could find that link, though.

Its off the website now. That link I posted was just a collection of the pics that she took hosted on someone elses site.

Zephyr
12-04-2003, 12:03 AM
the REAL photographer is Jerome Sessini a french photographer (source from NEWSWEEK) and it took him two months to arrange a meeting with the iraqi resistance groups. only reason he couldn't do anything but snap pictures was because he was with the actual resistance group.

THINK ABOUT IT. Would you go "Hey, you idiot , you cant do that!" when you are surrounded by men with guns that will kill you?

"Sessini looked on in horror- taking pictures - as two rebels hoisted missles onto their shoulders and tried to blow a cargo plane out of the sky. 'When you are with this kind of group, you canot say, 'No I dont agree.' They will shoot you,' Sessini explaind last week. 'They wanted to say, 'Look what we can do.''" -Newsweek, December 8th, 2003

FiveFreshFish
12-04-2003, 12:17 AM
Fuckin' terrorists have no lives so they have to ruin the lives of others. :thumbsdow

5.9 R/T
12-04-2003, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Zephyr
the REAL photographer is Jerome Sessini a french photographer (source from NEWSWEEK) and it took him two months to arrange a meeting with the iraqi resistance groups. only reason he couldn't do anything but snap pictures was because he was with the actual resistance group.

THINK ABOUT IT. Would you go "Hey, you idiot , you cant do that!" when you are surrounded by men with guns that will kill you?

"Sessini looked on in horror- taking pictures - as two rebels hoisted missles onto their shoulders and tried to blow a cargo plane out of the sky. 'When you are with this kind of group, you canot say, 'No I dont agree.' They will shoot you,' Sessini explaind last week. 'They wanted to say, 'Look what we can do.''" -Newsweek, December 8th, 2003

My understanding of the article when i read it was that 'SHE' knew about the plan before hand, and she did have opertunity to let authorities know. However, the article was in French, France French no less, and I'll admit that my French is a little rusty so I may have misinterpreted some things.

5.9 R/T
12-04-2003, 02:05 AM
OK did a little searching and came up with this:

http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/1029476/posts

The images were taken by one of the magazine's photographers, Jerome Sessini, who was with the attackers -- described in the accompanying article as "Iraqi guerrillas" -- at the time of Saturday's missile strike, editor-in-chief Alain Genestar told AFP on Wednesday.
He said Sessini and a special correspondent sent to Iraq (news - web sites), Claudine Verniez-Palliez, had been with the group for several days beforehand and were unaware they were about to witness the attack.
"They had been asked to come see caches of arms very close to Baghdad and didn't discover the real reason for the operation until the last minute," Genestar said.

That makes sense now.