PDA

View Full Version : Stabbing at Beaverbrooke

3G
12-03-2003, 11:32 AM
:eek: anybody know what really happened?

Ben
12-03-2003, 12:20 PM
Darwinism strikes again?

Shaolin
12-03-2003, 01:14 PM
wasn't that bad when I went there.. but then again, i graduated in 97 :rolleyes:

B17a
12-03-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Shaolin
wasn't that bad when I went there.. but then again, i graduated in 97 :rolleyes:

It's a disturbing trend in high schools these days, I graduated slightly before you, not from Beav, but I don't remember in 3 years in HS anyone anywhere in Calgary getting stabbed in a school fight. Nowadays its all about getting 10 buddies and duking it out in a monkey knife fight instead of a good ole mano-a-mano bikerack fight.:thumbsdow

SinisterProbeGt
12-03-2003, 01:38 PM
i graduated in 97 :rolleyes:

me too

thich
12-03-2003, 02:47 PM
i just know someone got stabbed and I would figure the very least there were two groups of ppl involved.

nex
12-03-2003, 02:53 PM
lol i dont know exactly but i heard a bunch of east indians or something came in like 2 cars and started to smash up this guys car and tottally mess it up. Then some highschool gang came out and then they ended up getting in a fight and one guy got beat really badly and the other guy got stabbed.

"dont quote me on anything i dont know forsure"

i dunno its really gay but meh.

xkon
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM

Originally posted by SinisterProbeGt

me too

damn youngens... i graduated in '96, with only a few stab wounds!!

RSeXy
12-03-2003, 03:28 PM
That's insane.

Last month a kid got stabbed in the stomach 7 times in my neighbourhood. Damn punkass kids. Why don't they go play DDR or something?

DUBBED
12-03-2003, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
Why don't they go play DDR or something?

yeah but what about their rep? dont want people thinking they some kinda bitch u know... its all about being hardcore... working your way up.. making a name for yourself....

:rolleyes:

403Gemini
12-03-2003, 04:29 PM
it seemed to have the shit hit the fan after i graduated. i finished 01, and after that you started hearing all these gang fights, school vs schools, etc etc. stupid high school kids lol

Shaolin
12-03-2003, 05:02 PM
The worst I've ever seen when I was at Beave was an odd fight here or there, no stabbing or anything like that.. although there was always traditions of the Grandin/Beaverbrook fights at Anderson Station..

Sin, you graduated from Beave in 97 too? What's your name? PM me it.. maybe I know who you are.

D'z Nutz
12-03-2003, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED

yeah but what about their rep? dont want people thinking they some kinda bitch u know... its all about being hardcore... working your way up.. making a name for yourself....

:rolleyes:

What's sad is after high school, your "rep" doesn't mean shit to anyone. And if you think it does, your mind is still in high school, even though the rest of you isn't.

/////AMG
12-03-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by B17a

It's a disturbing trend in high schools these days, I graduated slightly before you, not from Beav, but I don't remember in 3 years in HS anyone anywhere in Calgary getting stabbed in a school fight. Nowadays its all about getting 10 buddies and duking it out in a monkey knife fight instead of a good ole mano-a-mano bikerack fight.:thumbsdow

:werd: :werd: People get cocky and then say "ill tak eur ass with my back up" blah blah blah, noone fights one on one, they nee dothe rpeople to help them solve their problems, even though fighting aint gonna do shit. If you have trouble with someone leave em alone or fight one on one, not 10 guys vs. 10 guys or whatever.:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

3G
12-03-2003, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
it seemed to have the shit hit the fan after i graduated. i finished 01, and after that you started hearing all these gang fights, school vs schools, etc etc. stupid high school kids lol

Wasn't there a stabbing at Crescent Heights like back in 98 or 99.

in junior high we used to go to the field behind our school and fight the catholic school kids whos school was across the field. funny thing is their teachers used to come after us with sticks.

Originally posted by D'z Nutz

What's sad is after high school, your "rep" doesn't mean shit to anyone. And if you think it does, your mind is still in high school, even though the rest of you isn't.

:werd:

girlRACER
12-03-2003, 06:26 PM
I was shocked :eek: when I heard the news. I graduated from there in '99 and in the three years that I was there I didn't see any such violence (ie.with weapons). To add, there is an permanent on-site constable at the school. I would've thought Beaverbrook was the last school to have a stabbing :( But from news I heard that it was someone that attended Beaverbrook that got stabbed and now the other way around.

DUBBED
12-03-2003, 06:38 PM
did this happen recently or is this the one that happened like 2 years ago?

3G
12-03-2003, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by DUBBED
did this happen recently or is this the one that happened like 2 years ago?

recently

EK 2.0
12-03-2003, 06:44 PM
YO thats crappy...I remember back in 97 when I left high school...Yeah it was fist to fist...The only weapons you would use were like River City Ransom Style...None of this knives and guns B.S....but now...the question is...

Are kids actually harder with the the weapons...or are they softer and have to use the weapons??

Ponder that for a moment...:dunno:

carmex
12-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Porsche_944

:werd: :werd: People get cocky and then say "ill tak eur ass with my back up" blah blah blah, noone fights one on one, they nee dothe rpeople to help them solve their problems, even though fighting aint gonna do shit. If you have trouble with someone leave em alone or fight one on one, not 10 guys vs. 10 guys or whatever.:thumbsdow :thumbsdow

I agree....ONE ON ONE

DUBBED
12-03-2003, 06:47 PM
weapons are for wussies...

it would take a lot to get me to resort to a weapon of any sort...

hooligan
12-03-2003, 06:52 PM
It's ethnic clensing at it's finest!

Speed_Dreams
12-03-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by carmex

I agree....ONE ON ONE

:werd: I would rathe get my ass kicked one on one then have my friends win my battle for me. Not saying i don't want my friend to have my back. But if i have a problem with someone then im the one that needs to deal with it. not them. I would only want them to jump in if the other guy had people jump in.

sexualbanana
12-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by hooligan

Uh oh. That's a pretty controversial thing to say. :confused:

DUBBED
12-03-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by hooligan

care to explain?

method
12-03-2003, 07:47 PM
You dont need a weapon to kill someone... everyone remembers those two hockey kids getting in a fight over some chick, the one guy decks the other guy, kid has an aneurysm and dies.

this is why cops treat any fight as serious, weapons or not, a head hitting the pavement from 5 feet up is not a joke.

hooligan
12-03-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Uh oh. That's a pretty controversial thing to say. :confused:

I knew I'd get you on that one, It's just a joke!

Fosgate R
12-03-2003, 07:57 PM
Yeah it is really stupid, the kid that did it was let back into the school after he got "Expelled" last year for clubbing some kid on the head with a baton. My brother goes to beaverbrook, and he has had altercations with that yahoo before. He never should have been allowed tocome back....its the stupidest thing ever.When I went there, it was all about one on one, no weapons, sure there still was a lot of fights, but it wasn't this bad...

ninjak84
12-03-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by girlRACER
I would've thought Beaverbrook was the last school to have a stabbing :(

Really??
Don't tell me you think ol' Constable Willie is actually a figure of authority! :rofl:

Beaverbrook is stuffed to the brim with coked up kids, horrible teaching staff, and pounds of weed.
No one did anything to stop it either.
Caught smoking chronic at school? Wilkins takes the weed and gives you a warning.
Cutting some lines in the bathroom? No worries! No one checks anyways!
Speeding, racing, or stunting? Lose your license until the end of the school day.
Selling some dope? Don't forget to ask curly haired principle if he wants some...
Drunk at school? Well now you're learning how to enjoy Beaverbrook :)

04blackMAX
12-03-2003, 08:25 PM
when i graduated in 1995 we fought with our fists, kids these days are suck pussies!!

/////AMG
12-03-2003, 08:30 PM
:werd: :werd: ^^^

Most people are like that but not all
What do you expect when you are one your own wanting to fight one on one but the other guys brings like 15 friends to prove to us that he is apussy who can't do shit for himself.

Danger_Mouse
12-03-2003, 08:32 PM
Damb, thats a real shame..... readin things like this makes me feel safe knowing that I go to good ol' Forest Lawn :D

JohnnyBlaze
12-03-2003, 08:39 PM
that game river city ransom for nintendo is the shit! haha

Originally posted by CycloneAWD
YO thats crappy...I remember back in 97 when I left high school...Yeah it was fist to fist...The only weapons you would use were like River City Ransom Style...None of this knives and guns B.S....but now...the question is...

Are kidns actually harder with the the weapons...or are they softer and have to use the weapons??

Tcarnage
12-03-2003, 08:45 PM
Yah i saw a stabbin at marys last year..it wasn't anything big but meh..

and it was some Leb that stabbed the guy...

finboy
12-03-2003, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by Tcarnage
but if you look at it...A bet ya, almost no one on this site could stab anyone haha..it takes guts...Fist is nothing u recover..

...tool

JAYMEZ
12-03-2003, 10:27 PM
Its only a small stabbing , no biggie

thich
12-03-2003, 10:36 PM
the year i graduated from Pearson (2001), a guy was murdered in school :P

Kids are crazy and they are stupid.. a lot of it has to do with the way they are raised up and thinking they are all-invincible.

I once walked through this one fight.... (had no other way around it...) but it was like one guy against 20 other guys and 15 of them had clubs and stuff and the guy with his buddies was like "c'mon, just a one on one.. you and me"

needless to say, it just ended up 20 guys beatin' 1 guy.
ridiculous and cowardly imho...

hooligan
12-03-2003, 10:48 PM
man, back in 1969 some kid went nuts in my school and wanted to shoot the principal but he couldn't find him so he shot the janitor.............see kids are always the same!

ok, whats it called when you don't like other cultures, not races, but cultures?

3G
12-03-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Danger_Mouse
Damb, thats a real shame..... readin things like this makes me feel safe knowing that I go to good ol' Forest Lawn :D

thats one of the worst. Didn't some guy get smoked on the head with a pipe like 2 months ago? Wasn't there a big fight in june where it was like 5 guys VS like 20? FLHS is the ghetto of all high schools

Originally posted by Fosgate R
Yeah it is really stupid, the kid that did it was let back into the school after he got "Expelled" last year for clubbing some kid on the head with a baton. My brother goes to beaverbrook, and he has had altercations with that yahoo before. He never should have been allowed tocome back....its the stupidest thing ever.When I went there, it was all about one on one, no weapons, sure there still was a lot of fights, but it wasn't this bad...

yeah expulsions just kick you out for a semester and you're back the next semester or they put you in a different school. Or if you know how to talk to the principals, you can make away with just a 3-day suspension.

Originally posted by ninjak84

Really??
Don't tell me you think ol' Constable Willie is actually a figure of authority! :rofl:

Beaverbrook is stuffed to the brim with coked up kids, horrible teaching staff, and pounds of weed.
Caught smoking chronic at school? Wilkins takes the weed and gives you a warning.
Speeding, racing, or stunting? Lose your license until the end of the school day.
Selling some dope? Don't forget to ask curly haired principle if he wants some...

School constables are jokes. Never have I seen any charges been pressed. They'll probably give you a "warning". They threatened to charge me like 10 times already but they didn't do jack.

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Its only a small stabbing , no biggie

That's what you say until the guy who gets stabbed comes back with his "back-up" and wants revenge then they'll get the other. It'll just keep going on and on until they end up in jail or something.

SoSlowDx
12-03-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Mx6GtTurbo

thats one of the worst. Didn't some guy get smoked on the head with a pipe like 2 months ago? Wasn't there a big fight in june where it was like 5 guys VS like 20? FLHS is the ghetto of all high schools

That's what you say until the guy who gets stabbed comes back with his "back-up" and wants revenge then they'll get the other. It'll just keep going on and on until they end up in jail or something.

Forest Lawn ain't that bad now...back then yeah I would say so...5 guys were asian vs 20 lebanese guys for a very stupid reason...

Yeah it goes back and forth.

The cop at forest lawn was pretty serious, nice guy but shitty thing he always on our backs 24/7, but that was in high school...

speaking for myself whether you're lebanese, east indian...they're some pretty cool guys out there that just want to have fun none of that BS...which is awesome....

girlRACER
12-03-2003, 11:25 PM

Really??

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so true! hehe...I've done some of those things myself. It's scary how you described that part of Beaverbrook to a tee :D

But in terms of fights with weapons that never happened when I was there. Whereas my friends at schools like Saint Mary's, Churchill, and Crescent Heights always encountered "gang" violence etc.

3G
12-03-2003, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by SoSlowDx

Forest Lawn ain't that bad now...back then yeah I would say so...5 guys were asian vs 20 lebanese guys for a very stupid reason...

Yeah I can remember those days. Some guys came after my cousin because he was dating an asian girl. All this shit is gay. If you wanna kill some one go join the army or turn on ur ps2

SoSlowDx
12-03-2003, 11:42 PM
Good ol Vice City hahaha...:guns:

yeah it's all pretty stupid when you get to the bottom of the fight..

AccordTypeR
12-03-2003, 11:59 PM
i heard about the stabing today, i herd from my buddy that the kid was stabbin in the ass, nothing big.:drama:
Im not sure how reliable this is, but if its true its pretty pathetic

PGTze
12-04-2003, 12:09 AM
Fighting is gay these days. There's no such thing as one on one with fists anymore. Those days are extinct.

The only way you will see a one on one fight is in a hockey or lacrosse game. Even baseball is going the way of gang violence with weapons, hahaha.

I graduated last year, and it was from a "good school" I guess you could say. Every time there was a potential "one on one" fight one guy would get his friends, then the other guy would get his brother and his friends, and then so on and so on until its like 30 against 30. Then in the end nothing usually happens, because the winner is determined by who has more backup, and the side with less people backs down. Or worst case scenario, both sides are stuborn and shit gets fucked up, like at beave.

WEEEEEEAAAAAKKKKK

sandman
12-04-2003, 12:28 AM
At the end of the day its all based on propery damage/loss, be it a sratch on a car or some1 jacked some1 else for a QP and their scale (which they have to, or ppl will keep jacking their runners), or its jus on race/ conflicting ppl that bring in 534534534 other ppl to join in, its high school, snoop and 50 say fuck em up, and every1 adores snoop and 50, so every1 tries to act like them, fhights over business is understandable, but chopping some1 coz they looked at ur shoelaces funny is kidna going overboard, its jus a matter of realizing not worht stabbing some1 over, and jus back down, or jus squash the beef,
then when they least expect it jack their system and rims :rofl: jk jk jk jk

-bUtTeRcUp-
12-04-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by AccordTypeR
i heard about the stabing today, i herd from my buddy that the kid was stabbin in the ass, nothing big.:drama:
Im not sure how reliable this is, but if its true its pretty pathetic

Yeah, my friends' sister goes to beav, and she was tellin us that the guy got stabbed in the arm, leg and ass....

EG STyLeZ
12-04-2003, 01:16 AM

Really??

Hahaha:werd: :werd: :werd:

buh_buh
12-04-2003, 01:27 AM
hm.... a guy gets poked in the ass....
I wouldn't be worried about gang violence, I'd be more concerned with sexual assault.

DeSi
12-04-2003, 08:13 AM
wasn't that bad when I went there.. but then again, i graduated in 97 :rolleyes: \

Hmmmmmmmm, you can't serisousley say that buddy, because the way i remember it things havn't really changed all that much. I remember back in like 97-98 there was a huge chinese vs leb fight up around the NE that lasted 3-4 weeks, going back and forth. whoever went to pearson, fowler, crescent around then must rememba that.

But that shit just got outta hand. nowadays kids watch bet and think they run shit. Ill bett you that the only reason that kid got stabbed is because they were talkin shit to each other on msn and one of the kids didn't want to look like a pussy around his 'boys.'

JAYMEZ
12-04-2003, 10:58 AM
I dont think beaverbrook is that bad , my old high school St Marys was bad , we always had fights , my friend stabbed some kid and he just got kicked outa school and thats bout it . More stabbings happen just people dont blab about it. Honestly i think people just like to talk big and everyone makes a crew in high schools and then they think can pick shiet with other groups to prove they are "cool".

:whocares:

403Gemini
12-04-2003, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

Are kids actually harder with the the weapons...or are they softer and have to use the weapons??

that game owns!!! haha dl'ed it on comp awhile ago n played it, so good!

yea im soft, i use the b.knucklers when i gotta fight ;) then again im a fairly small guy and i hate fighting, so if im forced to fight, its usually against my will. i dont understand peeps who just walk around lookin for shit

Fosgate R
12-04-2003, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by DeSi
\

But that shit just got outta hand. nowadays kids watch bet and think they run shit. Ill bett you that the only reason that kid got stabbed is because they were talkin shit to each other on msn and one of the kids didn't want to look like a pussy around his 'boys.'

Naw, Its one of those on going things between about 3 groups of kids, who started that brawl in the Lake Bonavista Promanade last year, thier still going at it. Thats what my bro tells me anyway. He also said (of course) that its going to escalate into worse things, but im sure getting stabbed might put some sense into his head about going back for more.

CAN'T EVERYONE JUST GET ALONG??!!??.........Right...:angel:

3g4me
12-04-2003, 02:45 PM
People need to smoke a joint eat a twinky and listen to some stones. point is CHILL THE FUCK OUT children.

Blush
12-04-2003, 02:50 PM
It's like that in any school. I don't really think any one school is worse then the other. Everyone knows somebody from a different school, when a fight happens (or is about to happen) they call their 'back up' and kids come from all over the city.

It's just a matter of being popular and having people 'respect' you. Stupid IMO but it's life. I know in my school (Queen E) 3 guys and 1 girl came to beat on another girl. Of course the guys didn't touch the girl, it was one on one (the other girl wasn't aware they were coming and didn't even know the 3 males...hadn't even see the other female in over a year), but at the same time the guys were filming it. Did the school do anything about it? No, just charged the other female with trespassing. The males didn't get charged only because THEY didn't touch the one female. Also, the cops didn't do anything either because no one saw what happened, it was in a part of the school where there was no camera's, and they deleted the video since it was on a digital camera...it was the girls word against the others. How that works don't ask me.

Society today is fucked.

403Gemini
12-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Blush
It's like that in any school. I don't really think any one school is worse then the other. Everyone knows somebody from a different school, when a fight happens (or is about to happen) they call their 'back up' and kids come from all over the city.

It's just a matter of being popular and having people 'respect' you. Stupid IMO but it's life. I know in my school (Queen E) 3 guys and 1 girl came to beat on another girl. Of course the guys didn't touch the girl, it was one on one, but at the same time the guys were filming it. Did the school do anything about it? No, just charged the other female with trespassing. The males didn't get charged only because THEY didn't touch the one female. Also, the cops didn't do anything either because no one saw what happened, it was in a part of the school where there was no camera's, and they deleted the video since it was on a digital camera...it was the girls word against the others. How that works don't ask me.

Society today is fucked.

man all kids who think they needa prove something should be beat down and brought to the lowest levels of society. they dont deserve that respect, and they need to realize, after those 3 years of high school NOBODY WILL CARE. nobody will even remeber you 2 years outta high school!

Blush
12-04-2003, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

man all kids who think they needa prove something should be beat down and brought to the lowest levels of society. they dont deserve that respect, and they need to realize, after those 3 years of high school NOBODY WILL CARE. nobody will even remeber you 2 years outta high school!

Very true, it's stupid. I stopped trying to be in the popular crowd this year when I realized that NONE of these people are going to be around when I need them or when I'm out of school. I focus on school now and just let them all be retards on their own. Thank god I'm done this year.

JAYMEZ
12-05-2003, 12:40 PM
Ya i agree Blush. I used to be such a trouble maker in High school , but where did that land me? no where....but it did get 4 friends in jail for numerous reasons and i was lucky one day i stayed in and didnt get busted. But now that im in post secondary , i have some goals and i dont need to be in the popular group cuz i just dont care about it anymore , all i want to do is learn and make millions :bigpimp: ... And i think people should relize that when they are done high school no one cares about the popular groups anymore.

Blush
12-09-2003, 12:57 PM
Exactly, that's the way to look at it too. But until then...you gotta let them learn from their mistakes. But then again, you look at people who are 18+...still wanting attention doing the whole bar star thing (which I have no problem with). It's life, we just gotta live with it :)