PDA

View Full Version : FREE: wireless router

nonlinear
03-14-2010, 06:51 PM
OK, up for grabs is a 2.4Ghz Network Everywhere wireless router. this thing is pretty basic. I got it from a family friend for free about 2 years ago, and it's a bit of a PITA to set up, but once you get the hang of the setup it works pretty good. it can be kinda bitchy sometimes, so you have to unplug it occasionally (once every couple weeks or so). We used it to connect the Wii and laptops, though, so it does work, and for anyone who is looking for wifi on the FREE (and wants to avoid paying $60+ for a wireless router), this is for you!

includes everything you need to get up and running, including install CD-ROM, short ethernet cable, power cord, and i think i've even got the box kickin' around somewhere.

can meet during the days at the University, or in the evenings on Heritage and MacLeod.

gonna put it up on CL and kijiji soon, but thought i'd give beyonders the first shot.

Cheers :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4821/routert.jpg

Str1der
03-14-2010, 07:09 PM
My mom could use this. I'll take it if available.

nonlinear
03-14-2010, 07:11 PM
cool man. when do you want to pick it up? you can come get it tonight on heritage and macleod, or i can meet you at the University anytime during the week. lemme know. send a PM or whatever.

Str1der
03-14-2010, 07:12 PM
Pm'd

nonlinear
03-15-2010, 06:36 PM
Str1der decided it wouldn't work for his application, so this is still available if anyone is interested. gonna put it up on CL tomorrow.

Nufy
03-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Would this work for a wireless to wireless app.

I have an old pc I want to put on the net for my kids.

The ethernet cable running across the floor of my house just isn't cutting it.

If I could use this to link with DIR-615 wireless router it would save me time and money.

Unless you can find me a wireless PCI card.....

nonlinear
03-16-2010, 01:36 PM
sorry, has been taken.