Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Acura 1.6 EL
Exterior Color : Silver
Interior Color : Black
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 217,000kms
Location of Vehicle : Devon, AB
Description : Selling the vehicle because im looking for a 2 door coupe or hatchback am open to offers and trades as well, the acura el is in great condition i got a brand new windshield installed last week, new radiator, did a radiator flush, and oil change, no rust at all except for passenger rear a TINY bit. probably just surface rust. base model, but fully loaded with power windows, locks, mirrors, cruise, a/c, cd player, heated mirrors, keyless entry. looking to trade for 1990+ acura integra, 1990+ civics, must be manual. the el needs out of province inspection, but was last inspected in previous province last year and everything had passed, i have looked over the trailing arm bushings as well as control arm and there is no cracks, brakes and rotors are still very good. shocks are not leaking, windshield is brand new, might need new tires.
HAVE CARFAX and shows 0 Accidents so i dont see this car needing much at all. willing to add cacsh towards ur vehicle

Asking Price : $3500 obo

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone : PM Me for phone number

Pictures :
http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/NvMySi1183/Acura%20EL/

NvMySi
03-20-2010, 12:41 PM
willing to take $2800 obo , or will take $3500 firm with the OOP Done and pass. need to sell asap as i have a new project on the go thanks.