PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hortons employee spills coffee on me in drive through.

Pages : [1] 2

KeepItGully
03-15-2010, 04:10 PM
Fuck You.

codetrap
03-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by KeepItGully
So heres the story. Yesterday me and the wife decided to grab lunch from Tim Hortons (undisclosed location). I'm an avid coffee drinker, so this was already my second trip through the drive through.
We order sandwiches, a double double and a medium french vanilla.
Sorry about the details, but you'll understand.

So we proceed to the window, I pay, receive the first coffee and put it in my cupholder. The employee then go's to hand me the french vanilla, and during the transaction IMO let go of the cup too early dropping it onto the door/window sill of my truck, bouncing into my lap.

Absolute worst case scenario.

Instantly I'm in lots of pain, only to the look of shock to my wife and the employee. In an upset manner, I urge the employee to get me some napkins NOW. I am in EXTREME worry, discomfort and pain.
I now feel like I went into shock. I started breathing heavily and lost my sense of what was going on.
The employee then brought me ice in a bag for my pain. Meh, Thanks for the thought.
He also said that my food was almost ready, at this point I wasn't concerned about. More so, lifting my burning pants off my skin and reducing the pain.
Throughout the coffee spilling shit show, I hadn't noticed the coffee had also fried my blackberry which was between the legs, and also my wallet is ruined aswell.

Great.

Okay, so now I've been at the window for nearly eight minutes trying to calm the pain and he brings the food, apologies and then we leave. I almost back up into the guy behind me because I'm in such shock, but QUICKLY drive home to check the damage.

I was expecting my nuts to be black, but luckily things weren't so bad. I had some discoloration on my right thigh, a slight tingling, but definitely alot better then I was thinking.
The boys were okay.
So now I head to a walk-in clinic to try and get some sort of documentation of the incident. Everywhere I tried in my area was closed so I gave up, went home and called the Tim Horton's that this had occurred at. I indirectly spoke with the fellow who had dropped the coffee! So instead i just made it brief and left a message insisting to speak with the manager.

Today I woke up, and all the discoloration has almost faded into my pasty white legs lol. I went to work this morning and continued on with my life. I didn't receive a call back, but again tried calling and got the machine this time leaving a message.

Not only am I upset about getting a hot drink spilt on me but my truck is a disaster inside, I'm out a $400 phone and went through hell and back.

It was some scary ish!
Now, I'm just seeking some opinions on my cource of action.

Thanks for taking your time to read.
Be careful, Grab those coffees with both hands people!

Put on your big girl panties and suck it up princess. Accidents happen.

spike98
03-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by codetrap

Ditto. Sounds like someone is trying to cash out. You seriously cant tell me that you trust the pimply faced teen at the timmies drive through enough to one hand grab a coffee.

kaput
03-15-2010, 04:33 PM

KeepItGully
03-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Im not trying to cash out on anything. Like I said I had to pay $400 today to replace my phone. That is cash coming out of my pocket for somebody else's accident.
If anything I'm looking to be compensated.

bspot
03-15-2010, 04:38 PM
Cool bro, story.

Ntense_SpecV
03-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Why didn't you pull into a parking spot, go inside and speak to the manager first thing rather then going home?

urban.one
03-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Youd be a millionaire if this happened in the U.S.ofA.

thinmyster
03-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Rub some balm on it Or call up Jackie Chiles

masoncgy
03-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Yeah, I would have gone in to see the manager right after it happened.

I would assume you put your hand right out the window to grab the second coffee... if not, then you have to expect that it might tip inside the vehicle if you don't have a firm grasp on it prior to bringing it into the cabin. That's why it's always wise to grab your drinks/etc from the employee when the item is outside of the vehicle, so that in the worst case scenario it ends up on the ground and not on your lap.

I worked at a DQ when I was a teenager and I never would hand product out the drive-thru window to someone who still had their hands inside the vehicle, that's a recipe for disaster. Imagine a cold ass banana split on your crotch... not only is it cold, but lots of potential for stains too.

It sucks for you... but I don't think the restaurant owes you anything more than an apology and perhaps they could offer you a free coffee as a gesture of goodwill, but I wouldn't expect anything more than that.

Nigel Mansell
03-15-2010, 04:52 PM
Man up, this was your own fault. It is not like the Tim Horton's guy threw the coffee at you.

B20EF
03-15-2010, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

Who told you to use the balm

MintRacer
03-15-2010, 04:56 PM
my instant reaction would have been the upper cut.

89s1
03-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by thinmyster

Well, now when Jackie asks him "Who told you to put the balm on?" He will need to say it was you that told him to put the balm on.

CUG
03-15-2010, 05:00 PM

Put on your big girl panties and suck it up princess. Accidents happen. Yeah, I don't fucking think so. This would never fly with me.

OP, get in contact with the OWNER, at least get the blackberry replaced, get them to have your truck detailed, that coffee sitting in the cracks of your trim turns into fucking glue later on. I would consider negotiating with them.

Don't "suck it up".

kevie88
03-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Wow, I would hate to see how you would react if something that actually WAS bad ever happened to you.

signature7
03-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Op if you see the guy in the picture without his pants on...Don't take his advice...Unless you are really a BIG avid coffee lover, or you don't want creases in your pants. Proceed with caution.

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p88/signature7/maestro7.jpg

CMW403
03-15-2010, 05:19 PM
if you weren't such a baby and walked in immediately after with a steaming crotch full of hot coffee and demanded to speak with the owner, things would have went your way.

im POSITIVE if you walked in and demanded a new blackberry, he would have given it to you. if that didn't work, pulling down your pants and showing him your tomato red schlong in the middle of his timmies would DEFINETLY get the ball rolling.

but theres no point in even making this thread now because it already happened and you went home crying to us instead of Joe Blow manager.

Pahnda
03-15-2010, 05:22 PM
For people who don't want to read the story, here's a coles notes:

:) :drool: :eek: :nut: :burnout: :cry: :facepalm:

JRSC00LUDE
03-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Im not trying to cash out on anything.

:confused:

Altezza
03-15-2010, 05:26 PM
Should have given him a red lobster uppercut.

zieg
03-15-2010, 05:31 PM

Agreed, to an extent.. but I would be bitching at the manager for the cost of the phone.

ianmcc
03-15-2010, 05:45 PM
Do you know what a balm is? Have you ever seen a balm? Didn't you read the instructions?

No one can tell what a balm's gonna do. They're unpredictable.

Weapon_R
03-15-2010, 05:50 PM
You clearly have a claim and I would pursue it to get a replacement of your phone and a vehicle detail. You can also try and file a claim for your injuries but any recovery would be minor as your damages aren't that substantial.

TDFTW
03-15-2010, 05:50 PM
Fight man. Those tim em ployees are half assed lazy fuckers.

I ordered my father a black coffee, the girl was handing it to me out the window in my car while putting the lid on, she bent over and it spilled while she had the lid half way pressed on, all over my arm. Fresh hot black coffee, it was like fucking fire.

What did she do? Started talking to her co workers in indian and then closed the drive through window and walked away. So i talked to the owner of that place to complain, and they offered me a gift card for the troubles.

I didn't want compensation, I just wanted a damn apology.

The_Rural_Juror
03-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Altezza

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_4i_szoP4U5s/SZrggPSrNxI/AAAAAAAAAlI/2xgu0k1meW4/street_fighter_4_shot_04%5B11%5D.jpg

Neil4Speed
03-15-2010, 06:14 PM
I say eye for an eye, Go to the counter and order a coffee "accidentally" spill it all over the attendant. Walk out.

e36bmw///
03-15-2010, 06:22 PM
nm

max_boost
03-15-2010, 06:33 PM
Not looking for fame or $10million dollar payout but to be reimbursed for the damaged phone, interior cleaning, apology isn't that outrageous. Curious to see how this will play out.

Goodfella
03-15-2010, 06:39 PM
Time was of the essence and this should have been sorted out at the scene of the incident now, hopefully they have a drive thru cam unless your out of luck.

BlackArcher101
03-15-2010, 06:50 PM
You lost me when you said you nearly backed up into the car behind you because of shock... then stated you QUICKLY drove home.
Then you lost me completely when you thought to go see a walk-in clinic to document it.

:rofl:

Go in and get reimbursed for the phone. The longer you wait, the less chance you have of getting even a cent.

eblend
03-15-2010, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by BlackArcher101
You lost me when you said you nearly backed up into the car behind you because of shock... then stated you QUICKLY drove home.
Then you lost me completely when you thought to go see a walk-in clinic to document it.

:rofl:

Go in and get reimbursed for the phone. The longer you wait, the less chance you have of getting even a cent.

Ditto, do you go to the clinic if you spill hot shit on yourself at home too? Seriously, it isn't a 3rd degree burn, just stings for a bit and goes away. Because of useless shit like this the clinics are always full.

Seriously, sounds like alot of bitching for an accident. Yes they should replace your phone since it might have been their fault, and say sorry, but that is about all, there is no need to whine about it like a little baby

Supa Dexta
03-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CMW403
demanded to speak with the owner, things would have went your way.

So the owner of tims hortons always happens to be on hand, sitting in the back or sumtin? :nut:

Team_Mclaren
03-15-2010, 07:17 PM

fuck, as i was scrolling down that was the exact same thing i was gonna say:rofl:

B20EF
03-15-2010, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

So the owner of tims hortons always happens to be on hand, sitting in the back or sumtin? :nut:

Actually I have heard that a Tim's owner has to work there as a full time job. The idea was so quality always stays high, with the owner working day-in day-out. Since it was scooped up by an American company though I have no idea.

Sugarphreak
03-15-2010, 07:51 PM

dj_rice
03-15-2010, 07:58 PM
No documentation?Then it never happened

StupidWade
03-15-2010, 08:04 PM
This thread's like a litmus test for pathetic, whiny bitches.

Sasuke_Kensai
03-15-2010, 08:15 PM
Sucks for the phone and truck, definitely should get compensated for that.

But EXTREME shock and worry! EXTREME! :nut:

sputnik
03-15-2010, 08:30 PM
That's Mother Nature just giving some karma back for idling your truck in a drive thru for a $2 cup of coffee.

Next time park your truck and walk inside.

GQBalla
03-15-2010, 08:44 PM
Lol just what I was about to say, did you uppercut him as a reaction?

Redlyne_mr2
03-15-2010, 09:08 PM
This was my favourite part of the thread.

"I now feel like I went into shock. I started breathing heavily and lost my sense of what was going on."

BlackArcher101
03-15-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
That's Mother Nature just giving some karma back for idling your truck in a drive thru for a $2 cup of coffee.

Next time park your truck and walk inside.

And for ordering a sandwhich in a timmy's drive-thru.

max_boost
03-15-2010, 09:27 PM
Now that I read it over again it was really over dramatic. You should have just called 911. It's what the Americans would do. :thumbsup:

Dilmah
03-15-2010, 09:30 PM
This is my favourite part
“So now I head to a walk-in clinic to try and get some sort of documentation of the incident.”
He goes to the clinic to get documentation and not medical attention...
:dunno:

KandabashiDevil
03-15-2010, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by CUG
Yeah, I don't fucking think so. This would never fly with me.

:rofl: You tell 'em, keyboard hero!

I was waiting for the "tough guy beyond attitude" to come out ... Didn't have to wait long!

Your story is ridiculously over-dramatized. The only course of action you're entitled to is listening to CUG and storming that Tim Horton's like Rambo. I've had this exact thing happen to me. Twice.
Yes, it hurts. No, you don't need to worry about your genitals :rolleyes: Get over it.

Why were you keeping your phone in your crotch anyway? Let me guess ... Set on vibrate? :rofl:

FraserB
03-15-2010, 09:46 PM
Like everyone else has said. Get the cost of a phone, truck detail, an apology and maybe a gift card.

JMaj7
03-15-2010, 09:54 PM
Man, I'd be celebrating the fact that my dick came out fine... you can't put a price on that...

get it sucked and suck it up (the incident i mean)...end of story

Rat Fink
03-15-2010, 09:56 PM

dc5fd
03-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Unless your dicks burnt off get a real job and make money .. dont try to rip a tims off ..

codetrap
03-15-2010, 09:59 PM
Im not trying to cash out on anything. Like I said I had to pay $400 today to replace my phone. That is cash coming out of my pocket for somebody else's accident.

Odd. Every BB I've ever had was damn near indestructable. Dropped my curve in the toilet once by accident, fished it out, cleaned it up and dried it off, worked no prob. Had another that fell out of my jacket on the bike and got run over a couple if times, was ok too. Which bb currently goes for 400 with no plan?

dino_martini
03-15-2010, 10:01 PM
"I thought Coffee was supposed to be hot?"

"Not that hot"

LOL :rofl:

PeterGTiR
03-15-2010, 10:15 PM

In an upset manner, I urge the employee to get me some napkins NOW.

I'm sorta glad this happened - nothing better than people who demand that shit gets done right away. I'm a Tim Horton's customer; drop everything and cater to my needs.

msommers
03-15-2010, 10:20 PM
The story was over the top, going into shock? Really man?

Nevertheless, sucking up a 400 dollar phone replacement and interior detail is something Tim Hortons can do, not the "victim" in this case.

est1989
03-15-2010, 10:24 PM
The boys were okay.

Dont you mean vagina

7thgenvic
03-15-2010, 10:26 PM
I would like to copy and past this entire thread...High light all contradicitons and send this to EVERY tims location in Calgary. Just to makesure this n00b doesn't try to pull a quick one....

Lesson of the day: Learn to grab a coffee quicker.

KandabashiDevil
03-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by est1989
Dont you mean vagina

Kokanee almost came out through my nose

Clever
03-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Should've asked for a towel instead of napkins, to wipe the sand out of your vagina.:poosie:

igotacookie
03-15-2010, 11:08 PM
haha this dude is serious?

I don't know where your coming from man. Its not like the kid did it on purpose to you.

Ya grow a pair, you sound like a huge baby...

swak
03-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by igotacookie
haha this dude is serious?

I don't know where your coming from man. Its not like the kid did it on purpose to you.

Ya grow a pair, you sound like a huge baby...

x2.

You do know the cups say "Caution Hot" on them...
Maybe you should have taken caution when placing yourself in harms way of potentially hot liquids.

I hope the manager gives you the run around on this one, this is pretty ridiculous.

What do you do if someone steps on your heel in a crowd, do you get them to compensate you for the scuff on your shoe?

Man, i really really really hope no real problems ever occur in your lifetime. The world would probably explode.

CUG
03-15-2010, 11:49 PM
Whoa, I didn't see the shock part.

OP, to you talk with a lisp and pronounce "sports" as "thporths"?

4bier
03-15-2010, 11:59 PM
this is why you grab the coffee outside your window. if it drop inside your car its your fault

derpderp
03-16-2010, 12:18 AM
I've spilt hot coffee on myself and it isn't fun at all but gee, it isn't like you got shot.

Don't blame you for being upset about the phone though, going into the store isn't going to do much anymore but I'd say contact the head office and tell them the story and how your phone got fucked up and they will probably consider replacing the phone if you sign a contract saying things are even.

maxomilll
03-16-2010, 12:32 AM
BURN THE MOTHER FUCKER DOWN!

haha just kidding. in all seriousness just suck it up man, maybe get your phone replaced.

rx7boi
03-16-2010, 01:20 AM
He's an AVID COFFEE DRINKER, so he must be right.

chkolny541
03-16-2010, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by CUG
Whoa, I didn't see the shock part.

OP, to you talk with a lisp and pronounce "sports" as "thporths"?
hahahaahha your first post was 1/10, this one was 9.5/10, i had to pronounce it like 3 or 4 times to myself, haha

OP quite being a bitch, shit happens, you wont be able to get anything out of it at this point so just dont bother

the EXACT same thing happened with my gf at her starbucks, she was handing some rich bitch a coffee, she put it IN the ladies hands, (there was full hand-->coffee contact by her) and when my gf released the cup, the bitch dropped it on herself. needless to say it got all over her "alleged" 500+dollar suit or something. She later called the manager who told her to go pound rocks, they dont give a shit about things like this, its just an accident.

2Valve0
03-16-2010, 02:06 AM

Odd. Every BB I've ever had was damn near indestructable. Dropped my curve in the toilet once by accident, fished it out, cleaned it up and dried it off, worked no prob. Had another that fell out of my jacket on the bike and got run over a couple if times, was ok too. Which bb currently goes for 400 with no plan?

This is bullshit. I have dropped a curve in a toilet, water damage and would not even turn on again. As well as my girlfriends bold, same story. Blackberrys are horrible for water damage, worse than any phone I have owned before.

To the main post, OP, you sound like a little bitch ass homo for real. If ***BY ANY CHANCE*** it was the employees fault and it was clear you did not have hold of the cup, sure you should get compensated for the phone, but shit everyone has dropped stuff before while passing it and it can be either parties fault.

5fivespeed
03-16-2010, 03:06 AM
Put the phone in a bowl of rice - dry rice. Rice absorbs moisture from circuit board. I literally power washed my phone two years back (BB Pearl) - let it dry for 2 weeks, worked for another year till I got a different phone.

As for the Tims, it was a accident. Don't want your things ruined while eating/drinking in the car - be more careful or don't do it.

Ray

gatorade
03-16-2010, 03:08 AM
hahah almost backed up because you were in shock, you must have had sheltered life..going to the clinic for documentation not medical care?, that must be why there is always long lineups at the clinics..

CUG
03-16-2010, 08:23 AM
To clarify, the phone should be replaced. The shock thing should be laughed at.

I've practically boiled my testicles in the past, and I didn't go into shock.

codetrap
03-16-2010, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by CUG

Sorry man, but I lol'd when I read this. Got this image of a drunk you squatting over a pot of boiling water by a firepit on a dare...

Originally posted by 2Valve0

This is bullshit. I have dropped a curve in a toilet, water damage and would not even turn on again. As well as my girlfriends bold, same story. Blackberrys are horrible for water damage, worse than any phone I have owned before.

Don't you mean, your BB was horrible for water damage? Doubt you should make a sweeping statement without any real proof to back it up. Sorry for you luck, but it's not BS. My curve was pretty tough, my 7230 was a fucking tank. I fell into a creek with that thing in my pocket trying to fish my dog out when she went through the ice. Didn't boil my testicles, but definitely froze them..

Stupid phone was fine after I dried it out.

Feruk
03-16-2010, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
You should have just called 911. It's what the Americans would do. :thumbsup:

Do you mean walk in? Same result.

core_upt
03-16-2010, 08:55 AM
if you wanted your phone replaced, you should have taken care of that right away. The next day, who's to say you didn't dunk it in the toilet when you got home, or had a previously bricked phone you're trying to cash in on...

Shit happens, so deal with it right away, and don't be a drama queen.

Also, don't order fucking sandwiches in the drive-thru.

syeve
03-16-2010, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by CUG

I agree with this guy, although I have never boiled my testicles.

TKRIS
03-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by StupidWade
This thread's like a litmus test for pathetic, whiny bitches. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Enhance
03-16-2010, 09:51 AM
Fuck, if I sued every time I had burning hot tea spilled on me at pho or dim sum, I'd owe a lot of money to lawyers.

swak
03-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by core_upt

Ahahha.. THIS!!
..So Much!!

Slows the drive thru up sooo much. I'm waiting with exactly 1.79 for my coffee while the prik infront of me is waiting for 2 sandwiches, a medium french vanilla and a double double!!

swak
03-16-2010, 09:59 AM
I FAYLE.. :(
'Double Post'

masoncgy
03-16-2010, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Enhance
Fuck, if I sued every time I had burning hot tea spilled on me at pho or dim sum, I'd owe a lot of money to lawyers.

hahaha... that is sig worthy, right there. :thumbsup:

dino_martini
03-16-2010, 11:51 AM

Sorry man, but I lol'd when I read this. Got this image of a drunk you squatting over a pot of boiling water by a firepit on a dare...

Don't you mean, your BB was horrible for water damage? Doubt you should make a sweeping statement without any real proof to back it up. Sorry for you luck, but it's not BS. My curve was pretty tough, my 7230 was a fucking tank. I fell into a creek with that thing in my pocket trying to fish my dog out when she went through the ice. Didn't boil my testicles, but definitely froze them..

Stupid phone was fine after I dried it out.

Lol BlackBerry 7230.

That was what...1945?

The modern BlackBerry phones are pretty fragile. Water damage is a bitch.

scat19
03-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by JMaj7
Man, I'd be celebrating the fact that my dick came out fine...

The best post in the entire thread.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You should be happy you can still please you wife.

core_upt
03-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by swak

Ahahha.. THIS!!
..So Much!!

Slows the drive thru up sooo much. I'm waiting with exactly 1.79 for my coffee while the prik infront of me is waiting for 2 sandwiches, a medium french vanilla and a double double!!

just tap his bumper when the worker is about to hand off his coffee

legendboy
03-16-2010, 01:02 PM
hand to eye coordination, get some

thetransporter
03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
another mcdonalds spilled coffee woman wanna be?

adidas
03-16-2010, 01:21 PM
Should of told ur wife to put some ice cubes in her mouth and suck on ur dick to cool it down.

Tomaz
03-16-2010, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Should of told ur wife to put some ice cubes in her mouth and suck on ur dick to cool it down. :thumbsup:

SJW
03-16-2010, 01:41 PM
This thread = the Lawls.

codetrap
03-16-2010, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by dino_martini

Lol BlackBerry 7230.

That was what...1945?

The modern BlackBerry phones are pretty fragile. Water damage is a bitch.

I finally got rid of that 7230 though. Water was a no go, I swear you could talk underwater while swimming with that thing. EMP didn't do a damn thing. Well.. it garbled the call while the disk eraser was running, and got a little warm. Chucking it against the wall just caused the little silver bit to come off, and dented the case a bit. 10 seconds in the micrwave just warmed it up a bit. Finally, at the 45 second mark though it finally gave up the ghost. Wasn't sure what was going to die first, the microwave or the phone.

That thing was hella tough.

Dilmah
03-16-2010, 07:58 PM
Fuck You.

I guessing he sat down with his lawyer and the owner and when the owner offered him free coffee for a year he jumped up and yelled “I’ll take it” all before the owner could say “and one million dollars” now he’s pissed and won’t tell us the ending...

BlackArcher101
03-16-2010, 08:21 PM
Fuck You.

I would take a breather... looks like the shock is still affecting your thinking.

Dumbass17
03-16-2010, 08:21 PM
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh man what a baby

signature7
03-16-2010, 08:28 PM
Seeing as how he did an slight edit :rofl: in his original post shows what kind of character this guy really is.

9Ifgj8WXp8w&feature=related

HuMz
03-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by core_upt
if you wanted your phone replaced, you should have taken care of that right away. The next day, who's to say you didn't dunk it in the toilet when you got home, or had a previously bricked phone you're trying to cash in on...

Shit happens, so deal with it right away, and don't be a drama queen.

This, I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that when your phone gets wet you take the battery out and and dry it out for a few days (in my case sealed container with rice).

I've fully submerged 3 BB's now and all of them worked within a couple days, sounds kinda odd it got wrecked for split coffee unless the OP was pissed off and left it there in the liquid and wanted it to get wrecked so he could claim a new one.

CMW403
03-16-2010, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

uhh... yes.

the owner of a tim hortons has to be there 40 hours a week. or sumtin?:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

Neil4Speed
03-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Hahhahah LOL at the edit...

nj2Type-S
03-16-2010, 08:44 PM
lol, OP makes a thread to rant about what happened and beyond turns on him. another classic.

chkolny541
03-16-2010, 09:49 PM
man im so glad we got a quote of the OP story before editting. the OP got ripped apart

http://sharkfacts.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/shark-eating-seal-300x254.jpg

gatorade
03-16-2010, 11:47 PM
lol at the op edit of his post, too bad for him someone quoted it

TomcoPDR
03-17-2010, 11:01 AM
Sooooooooooooooo, did you win anything on the 2 cups or just "please try again"?

Cos
03-17-2010, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by CMW403

uhh... yes.

the owner of a tim hortons has to be there 40 hours a week. or sumtin?:nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut: :nut:

uhhhhh no