http://www.netmatrix.com/eci/miata/

http://www.netmatrix.com/eci/miata/miata.jpg

girlRACER
12-03-2003, 06:21 PM
Wow I didn't know the Miata's came in sunburst yellow too. Awesome :thumbsup:

Speed_Dreams
12-03-2003, 06:58 PM
Cool what a sleeper!
a guy at work has a Red Turbo Miata that looks stock except for the ride height. Its pimp!

Bump for a nice clean ride

turbojohngt
12-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Well,If anyone wants 2 know the skinny on this beast.............here we go.As the guy who owns the red turbo sleeper miata I'm happy to say this car belongs to a very good friend of mine and its scary as hell,its the ultimate sleeper and has enough thrust to make you pee your pants.I've had the pleasure of riding shotgun in this car many a time and I got to tell you,you haven't lived till you've seen the face of a C5 owner as he gets owned.......... badly......... by an old guy in barbies dream car,it's just classic.This car is a 92 and is soooooooo babied it makes me puke.Its always kept in a heated shop and has never seen snow or rain EVER!It looks like it just came of the assembly line and still has the new car smell in it for christ sake(NOT KIDDING)This car is bills kid/toy and has never received nothing but the best of the best and is built from front to back and all around in true sleeper fashion with NO expense spared at anytime.All work has been done by himself and he is hands down the best mechanic and most knowledgeable guy about forced induction and standalone ECU's I know period.The motor is fully built,bluprinted,and balanced,ported ,polished yadda yadda you get the idea.Also the dyno sheet for this car was done @ 12 psi and is more than capable of running waaaaaaaay more boost as the motor is bombproof.At 18 psi it liquifies the tires through 4th gear.To build this car at this level would easily cost way more than the purchase price.So in closing I leave you with this,as a miata geek I've seen a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of miata's in my years and this one is easily one of the best examples period,If you can find a better one,I suggest you buy it:burnout:

EK 2.0
12-03-2003, 09:17 PM
Nice ride...free bump...

Billf6531
12-04-2003, 02:36 PM
Thanks for the kind words, turbojohngt.

I didn't know this board existed until a few days ago, and now I find out that both you and my dyno guru, Toma, are here. Nice site. Lots of toys for sale.

http://www.netmatrix.com/eci/miata/miata.jpg

Billf6531
12-11-2003, 03:23 PM
... perhaps a Christmas present for that 'someone special' ...

SinisterProbeGt
12-11-2003, 03:32 PM
"The price includes lifetime (mine) technical support, and also generous labour, if you're a Calgary buyer. I'll store this toy until Spring, if you wish, and either deliver it or pay your air fare to pick it up if you're not in Alberta."

Damm nice ride and a nice seller

Loose
12-11-2003, 04:35 PM
frick, I drove my friends turbo miata (only 190rwhp) and it was the most fun car I've ever driven, and I've driven lots of rides.

A car like that needs to be test driven to be appreciated. I'm not trying to get you test pilots, but I swear, a drive in a worked over boosted Miata will leave you reaching for your check book.

turbojohngt
12-11-2003, 09:11 PM
Preach on brother loose,my miata is the 12th car I've owned and its bar none the most fun machine I've ever had.Rear wheel drive,50/50 weight (great 4 drifting)balance,handling of a train on rails,and a stock block/drivetrain that can handle stoopid amounts of boost(mine has almost 300,000kms of turbo luvin) and to top it off,it weighs as much as my skateboard.:werd:

turboMiata
12-13-2003, 06:04 PM
Hi Bill,

didn't know you are on this board too. Sorry to hear that you are selling too....

silverEL
12-21-2003, 10:45 PM
how much hp?

euro_racer
12-21-2003, 10:58 PM
nice ride

Billf6531
12-21-2003, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by silverEL
how much hp?

It's all on the website - dyno details, etc. If you want more HP, just turn up the boost.

CLICK HERE ----> http://www.netmatrix.com/eci/miata/