PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an IT job...May to Aug

Seks
03-16-2010, 10:22 PM
Summer school break is coming so I'm thinking of working in Calgary for 4 months (contract or temp FT basis?).

Just a tidbit from my resume (which frankly needs to be updated):

o Strong familiarity with Dell servers, Dell workstations, Dell notebooks, HP network printers.
o Experienced in installing, configuring, and supporting the following software: Windows 98, Windows NT 4 Workstation and Server, Windows 2000 Professional and Server, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and 2008, Exchange 5.5, 2000 and 2003, SQL 7, 2000 and 2005, IIS 5 and 6, SMS 2 and 2003, ISA 2000 and 2004, VMWare workstation and server, Office 97, 2000, 2003 and 2007, BrightStor ArcServe, Veritas Backup Exec, Symantec pcAnywhere.
o Well-developed skills in designing, implementing, and deploying AD, DNS, DHCP, WINS, SUS, SNMP, RAS, VPN, file and print services, KIX login scripts, Terminal Services/Remote Desktop Services, firewall, FTP.
o Slight exposure to Citrix and UNIX servers.
o Basic skills in configuring Cisco router, switch, and ASA firewall, and designing and installing an organization’s network infrastructure.
o Ability to create network and server diagrams with Visio.
o Experienced with leading a small team to get the necessary work done properly in the minimum amount of time.
o Experienced in recommending appropriate cost-effective solutions to achieve the required results for the present or the future.
o Skilled in documentation.
o Strong network, servers, workstations, and software troubleshooting skills.

Most of my IT career (~9 years) was spent at CGI Group Inc.

Any leads, let me know.