PDA

View Full Version : 2010 NBA Vegas Summer League

Manhattan
03-18-2010, 03:12 PM
Any basketball nuts been to this?

Runs on July 9-18. It's played on campus at UNLV which is about a 10 min cab ride from the strip. It's about $100 for COURTSIDE seats for an entire day's worth of games.

You can probably get some stuff signed and bump into a few NBA regulars. This was the 2007 Summer League First Team.

AMARE STOUDEMIRE, PHOENIX SUNS
DWIGHT HOWARD, ORLANDO MAGIC
KEVIN MARTIN, SACRAMENTO KINGS
LEANDRO BARBOSA, PHOENIX SUNS
CHRIS PAUL, NEW ORLEANS HORNETS

Sounds like a pretty sweet deal. Players are playing hard to prove themselves and you get to see them before they make it big.

Jeremiah
03-18-2010, 06:33 PM
Never heard of it before, might be in vegas at that time so it could be worth it to check it out, thanks for the heads up

adidas
03-18-2010, 06:46 PM
A couple of years ago i watched em play in LA, i think it was held at Cal State.

It was pretty dope, saw Kevin and a bunch of other bball legends...but everyone that was one the court were a bunch of free agents and rookies, so it might not be that exciting to you.

aram1000
03-18-2010, 07:07 PM
i watch it on Raps TV in the summer, its like watching a pickup game at the gym except all the players are ex college players, the skill level is good and can be appreciated if you're a gym rat, joe blow fan may not like it