PDA

View Full Version : downtown police = weird experince

moka989
03-19-2010, 03:10 AM
So im driving downtown, light turns yellow as I go through, im speeding by 20km to get through the light. I understand that this was a bad idea, but its what I did. Undercover pulls me over, grills me about running a 'red' light, speeding and oversized exhaust. He goes back to the car, runs my name, a cop van and a cop car roll up for a total of 3 cars, about 7 officers circle my car, they start grilling me, saying "so your record says you know some interesting people.." (this is to due with sellin for some big shots back in bc) and they asked me about my history, how I have assaulting a police offer and other charges. They started asking about my tattoos and my diamond tattoo on my hand and asked why I have gang tattoos. I told them I used to be into that shit back a few years ago but have since then been clean. I get grilled some more if I have weapons or drugs. They let me go with a yellow light ticket and a oversized eexhaust ticket each worth 215 dollars. Thank god for pointts. A few minutes later another cop pulls me over, turns out to be my friend, so sketched out. Weird night to say the least, just more proof that you can't escape your past, even by moving to a different provence!

moka989
03-19-2010, 03:11 AM
115*

banned3x
03-19-2010, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by moka989
So im driving downtown, light turns yellow as I go through, im speeding by 20km to get through the light. I understand that this was a bad idea, but its what I did. Undercover pulls me over, grills me about running a 'red' light, speeding and oversized exhaust. He goes back to the car, runs my name, a cop van and a cop car roll up for a total of 3 cars, about 7 officers circle my car, they start grilling me, saying "so your record says you know some interesting people.." (this is to due with sellin for some big shots back in bc) and they asked me about my history, how I have assaulting a police offer and other charges. They started asking about my tattoos and my diamond tattoo on my hand and asked why I have gang tattoos. I told them I used to be into that shit back a few years ago but have since then been clean. I get grilled some more if I have weapons or drugs. They let me go with a yellow light ticket and a oversized eexhaust ticket each worth 215 dollars. Thank god for pointts. A few minutes later another cop pulls me over, turns out to be my friend, so sketched out. Weird night to say the least, just more proof that you can't escape your past, even by moving to a different provence!

:rofl:

im glad your out of the game but i think you gave more information then we needed to know:facepalm:

Lloyd Christmas
03-19-2010, 03:53 AM
Your arm ain't no etch-a-sketch. That's one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet.

G-ZUS
03-19-2010, 06:51 AM
Don't use pointts, just og downtown and see the crown

b-king
03-19-2010, 08:02 AM
I went to tickets at road king in side they are great and cheep .My time was 3 mins done ,and free parking.call them 403-264-9444

scat19
03-19-2010, 08:12 AM
gang-starrrr

slinkie
03-19-2010, 08:15 AM
shoulda stayed gangster and made enough for a GTR

guu wak dont ride in no gts-t shit :thumbsdow

Goodfella
03-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Thats not much of an encounter for someone who claims to have past ties to bigshots in the game. And as a heads up this is the wrong place for that street cred bull the cats here just dont and will never understand.

Darell_n
03-19-2010, 03:37 PM
Weird night to say the least, just more proof that you can't escape your past, even by moving to a different provence!

Good. You made your choices.

turbotrip
03-19-2010, 03:46 PM
lol i dont understand the point of this thread

beyond_ban
03-19-2010, 03:51 PM
Was that really a made up story just to plant some subconscious "i'm hard as fuck" seeds into all beyonders heads?

:confused:

CMW403
03-19-2010, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
Was that really a made up story just to plant some subconscious "i'm hard as fuck" seeds into all beyonders heads?

:confused:

i knew you'd see right through it too

watch out beyonders!!! we've got a van-city banger about!!:rofl:

GQBalla
03-19-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by CMW403

i knew you'd see right through it too

watch out beyonders!!! we've got a van-city banger about!!:rofl:

question is now.

IS or UN or BCB?

Kona9
03-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by scat19
gang-starrrr

Fuck you're an idiot.

Sorry to say it, but I'm glad the Police are doing their job. I hope the CPS whiners of Beyond have a glimpse of this story.

Originally posted by Lloyd Christmas
Your arm ain't no etch-a-sketch. That's one doodle that can't be undid, homeskillet.

Originally posted by Goodfella
Thats not much of an encounter for someone who claims to have past ties to bigshots in the game. And as a heads up this is the wrong place for that street cred bull the cats here just dont and will never CARE.

FIXED

freshprince1
03-19-2010, 04:08 PM
Good story, I'm glad your bad decisions earlier on in life still cause some problems for you. That is a good lesson more young people need to learn, to put more thought into your actions.

Good to see you've moved on though.

Also, if it was an attempt at establishing street cred, it didn't work because you sounded kind of like a whiner. Real OG's don't whine.

GQBalla
03-19-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

question is now.

IS or UN or BCB?

but yeah like Kona said,

the police are doin their jobs.

unfortunately the life you lead will follow you. They run your name see your history and they will always hassle you.

TDFTW
03-19-2010, 04:23 PM

norbel
03-19-2010, 04:27 PM
so are you crip or blood?or solo gang? regardless putting all that info on beyond for people to read is probably a front and you sound like a moron. to say the least it was a douche bag thing to do.

rule1= dont speed in intersections when cops are behind you
rule2= no one cares if your "hard as fuck"

check and mate

norbel
03-19-2010, 04:28 PM
subscribed. i have a feeling about this one

moka989
03-19-2010, 07:42 PM
I was not trying to make street cred, or be hard as fuck. I'm an addictions counselor at a rehab center, I am not into that stuff, it was a mistake from my past, been in calgary for 3 years and clean the whole time. Point was to say how that stuff you just cant escape from and hopefully kids who read this willl understand not to fall into that stuff, its just trouble, even years later that stuff sticks to you and you cannot escape that, those things will be on my record for life.

:banghead:

v2kai
03-19-2010, 07:48 PM
I was not trying to make street cred, or be hard as fuck. I'm an addictions counselor at a rehab center, I am not into that stuff, it was a mistake from my past, been in calgary for 3 years and clean the whole time. Point was to say how that stuff you just cant escape from and hopefully kids who read this willl understand not to fall into that stuff, its just trouble, even years later that stuff sticks to you and you cannot escape that, those things will be on my record for life.

:banghead:

beyonders twist everything dont take it personally. good on you for moving your life in the right direction, and cps for taking the time to do their jobs

Mixalot27
03-19-2010, 08:09 PM
When you have a prior record for assaulting a police officer, I think its a safe bet your future interactions with police officers aren't going to be the greatest.

Good for you for changing your life around if it's true though. I made my share of mistakes when I was young too.

You can probably minimize your hassles with police if you drive a lower profile vehicle, drive more carefully, and get the tat on your hand removed.

Jeremiah
03-19-2010, 08:40 PM
At least you say you've learned from your mistakes in the past. Nothing will be erased and you will have to deal with it for the rest of your life.

Pay the tickets and go one with your day

dirtsniffer
03-19-2010, 10:36 PM
im still trying to figure out what the fuck a provence is :D

gotchu
03-19-2010, 10:40 PM
so your record says you know some interesting people.." (this is to due with sellin for some big shots back in bc)

this made me lol pretty hard ...sorry but you sounded like big time poser

people who do or did these kinda of things would not rant about it on the net..and you posted this on street encounter? come on..

4lti
03-19-2010, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by v2kai

beyonders twist everything dont take it personally. good on you for moving your life in the right direction, and cps for taking the time to do their jobs

No ones really twisting anything up.

He mentioned alot of unnecessary points to the story that didn't really add anything to the story.
Its nice that hes out of that stuff, but if hes just gonna say it straight "I sold for big time bosses" then its kinda try hard.
The story would have been fine if he said that he was grilled because he had a record.
We didn't need to know he had tons of tattoos, a Diamond tattoo exactly on his hand that's gang related, and that he used to sell for the big time guys in BC.

gotchu
03-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by 4lti

No ones really twisting anything up.

He mentioned alot of unnecessary points to the story that didn't really add anything to the story.
Its nice that hes out of that stuff, but if hes just gonna say it straight "I sold for big time bosses" then its kinda try hard.
The story would have been fine if he said that he was grilled because he had a record.
We didn't need to know he had tons of tattoos, a Diamond tattoo exactly on his hand that's gang related, and that he used to sell for the big time guys in BC.

amen to you...i guess OP likes to give out way too much details to make him look cool or to prove something..and plus if u sold..and maybe made enough money..u wuda gotten a better car :thumbsdow

Jay911
03-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Bah, the whole story is fishy.. undercover police officers don't do traffic stops, or any "general patrol" police work. :D

2Valve0
03-20-2010, 01:36 AM
The OP is full of :facepalm:

Anyone who wrote what you just didn't hasn't sold shit other then his used diesel jeans in his life.

Stop being a poser and move along. Cops had nothing better to do today and thought it would be funny to pull over a ricer.

2EFNFAST
03-20-2010, 01:36 AM
EvilLancer? :dunno:

moka989
03-20-2010, 03:16 AM
alright you all can say your piece, i was just trying to share an experience. As I previously stated, I moved on from that gig and I am pretty open about it (I tell my story at vertigo theater for highschool, jr high kids after a educational play about meth addiction for green thumb theater). It took me awhile to get to a spot where I was comfortable talking about it, and this is yet another reason (all the stupid ass reply's) that I don't bring it up. Sometimes I forget people dont understand unless they have been through it, since everyone at my work are very knowledgeable in addictions and most of them are in recovery themselves. I spend most of my time around people who are struggling in active addiction. Understandably maybe that wasn't the best way to present this story, true true.

btw while growing up, my friends dad was involved in that stuff pretty bad, I ended up living with his son for awhile and that's how it all happened, he ended up getting busted pretty bad too. Its not like I was trying to convince everyone on here that I was a gang leader/cartel/Catilino/gangbanginthrug, I apologize if you got that impression from my story.

slinkie
03-20-2010, 03:51 AM
http://img.moronail.net/img/5/7/1257.jpg

norbel
03-20-2010, 11:53 AM
alright you all can say your piece, i was just trying to share an experience. As I previously stated, I moved on from that gig and I am pretty open about it (I tell my story at vertigo theater for highschool, jr high kids after a educational play about meth addiction for green thumb theater). It took me awhile to get to a spot where I was comfortable talking about it, and this is yet another reason (all the stupid ass reply's) that I don't bring it up. Sometimes I forget people dont understand unless they have been through it, since everyone at my work are very knowledgeable in addictions and most of them are in recovery themselves. I spend most of my time around people who are struggling in active addiction. Understandably maybe that wasn't the best way to present this story, true true.

btw while growing up, my friends dad was involved in that stuff pretty bad, I ended up living with his son for awhile and that's how it all happened, he ended up getting busted pretty bad too. Its not like I was trying to convince everyone on here that I was a gang leader/cartel/Catilino/gangbanginthrug, I apologize if you got that impression from my story.

I've had numerous run in's with police( not giving details sorry) and i never share any info with anyone. why ? because you look like a crack head homeless guy who wants attention. But unfortunatly for you, you had made stupid ass comments about BIG SHOTS IN BC, who if I were them would string you up by ur shoe laces and *******************. But aside from that, most "gangsta's" (A). Are not members of beyond and/or facebook etc (B). Have a code of conduct not to say SHIt to anyone anywhere, you have clearly broken both rules so please hand in your glock and bandana and resign from the douchebag.....i mean gangster rep you claim to have.

adidas
03-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Lets talk business!

scat19
03-20-2010, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

Fuck you're an idiot.

Holy chill man, it's the internet. Relax.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

norbel
03-20-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by adidas
Lets talk business!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zewind
03-20-2010, 12:46 PM
:drama:

banned3x
03-20-2010, 01:05 PM
can i put in my 2cents?

CMW403
03-20-2010, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
can i put in my 2cents?

no.

rampagesauce
03-20-2010, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Lloyd Christmas
fuck yea juno:rofl:

ClearBluewater
03-25-2010, 07:48 PM
Last night i got pulled over and the cops asked me if i was a drug dealer or had any weapons on me (this is due to my gangsta as fuck ways back in the provence of BC), but i told them I'm no longer husslin or anything like that so they just gave me a ticket for being an idiot and i was on my way.

03ozwhip
03-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
can i put in my 2cents?

go fuck yourself you autotune lovin motherfucker this is seerius bidnezz