PDA

View Full Version : g35 double din install

G_Zilla
03-21-2010, 10:50 PM
Hey im sure there are G owners out there that have installed the double din kits in their cars.

So does anyone know how to or knows of a shop able to install a kenwood ddx714 into and 05 g35 coupe bose system without navi?

I have the jdm double din kit, the new ac controller, wiring harness and diversity antenna adapter. am i missing anything??

I also have a digi v12 mono alpine and type r sub but im not sure if i should just run the aftermarket HU with the stock bose system or re run new wires and put in the new sub and amp.

I have been reading there are quality issues with the aftermarket HU and the stock bose amp. So is there a fix that can be done for this?

I just want this installed correctly.

thanks in advance

Ineeda370Z
05-13-2010, 03:54 PM
Take it to autotemp they'll take care of you and make sure you leave happy with the work done.

LUDELVR
05-13-2010, 06:13 PM
If you have a bose system, you'll need the PAC OEM- 1 to integrate it into your system. I had to do this to my bro's 350 z with navi and bose.

If you don't have one, I have one for sale. Let me know if you need one. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by G_Zilla
Hey im sure there are G owners out there that have installed the double din kits in their cars.

So does anyone know how to or knows of a shop able to install a kenwood ddx714 into and 05 g35 coupe bose system without navi?

I have the jdm double din kit, the new ac controller, wiring harness and diversity antenna adapter. am i missing anything??

I also have a digi v12 mono alpine and type r sub but im not sure if i should just run the aftermarket HU with the stock bose system or re run new wires and put in the new sub and amp.

I have been reading there are quality issues with the aftermarket HU and the stock bose amp. So is there a fix that can be done for this?

I just want this installed correctly.

thanks in advance