PDA

View Full Version : grand marquis story

Synne
03-22-2010, 11:28 AM
http://wildgunmen.com/post/2010/03/14/oh-damn-is-that-a-grand-marquis/

ya im linking these guys again. i think theyre hilarious.

i loved this part

I still enjoy every second I spend driving this car. It’s ugly, it’s a boat and it weighs more than most elephants do— but whenever some jackass in his BMW here in Calgary gives me that little “Nice car you faggot” smirk. I can shrug it off knowing the car I’m driving was won in a fucking poker game.

Yes, that’s right, you and your BMW can both suck my dick. Worst case scenario, I’ll sideswipe you and your $60K car and walk away.

…actually scratch that. I’ll drive away, in my Grand Marquis bitch! Thing is a tank!

SCHIDER23
03-22-2010, 11:36 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

Good story, I like the end paragraph the most LOL :thumbsup: .

spikerS
03-22-2010, 11:55 AM
yeah, last bit put a grin on my face.

93VR6
03-22-2010, 12:43 PM
Haha that thing actaully looks really good slammed like that.

Trini
03-22-2010, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by spikers
yeah, last bit put a grin on my face.

:rofl: :rofl: same here

Tomaz
03-23-2010, 09:09 AM
I giggled my ass off at the end! lol:D

Sentry
03-23-2010, 09:33 AM
This was great, I look forward to more articles from these guys. :D

Synne
03-23-2010, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Sentry
This was great, I look forward to more articles from these guys. :D

ive been following them closely, i really like judas and janx and k-star-pro. ive been following them. they have some girls writing for them now too apparantly. my buddy knows some of them and said they're launching the first issue alongside the comic con. cant wait. local too which rocks.

ExtraSlow
03-23-2010, 01:06 PM
I used to drive a 1989 town car. Cost me $500 at auction. The exhaust fell off, so I fabbed up some cherry bombs into side pipes.
That thing was awesome. I was sideswiped by a mini-van one day, and the driver plays the whole "no english" card with me. I took a look at his van, and it was pretty beat up. My car had not even a scratch on it, aside from some of his paint that had transferred. I scraped that off with my thumbnail and drove away.
Drove that car for two years, never had a single mechanical issue. Had to add half a quart of oil at every fuel stop, but hell, oil is cheap at wally world.

Probably the best car I ever owned. I miss it.

rook
03-23-2010, 09:33 PM
They drive pig-iron behemoths, watch Czech puppets, and collect Monty Python Holy Grail action figures?! These guys are awesome.

Thanks for the link!!:thumbsup:

Synne
03-24-2010, 10:16 PM
haha no doubt. i really wonder if that marina writer chick of theirs is as cute as her picture suggests she is. :poosie:

Synne
03-25-2010, 03:09 PM
http://wildgunmen.com/post/2010/03/25/my-lawn-raped/

new story!! :rofl: :rofl:

Mother-fucker doesn’t go flying over his handle bars like a bitch! Mother-fucker bunny-hops like seventeen fucking feet into the air, clears the string and lands like a fucking atomic bomb onto my recently watered lawn.

beyond_ban
03-25-2010, 03:17 PM
"I actually know the kid pretty well now. He’s not sore over the incident. I still get drunk and tell the story of the atomic bomb bunny-hop and the ass rape of my lawn.

Shit was unreal."

That one was even better.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: