PDA

View Full Version : 91 nissan pickup part out and S14 240sx parts

Ballin
03-22-2010, 06:18 PM
Ok so I got a free 91 nissan regular cab pickup ka24e 5 spd for free with the intent of rebuilding it and making it a custom daily drive. Needless to say the resson is kicking me in the balls and I can no long afford to do anything with it so I am parting the entire thing out. The motors is complete torn apart so pieces can be purchase but no whole motor. I have a 97 240sx and have many pieces collecting dust and will be listed.....

91 hardbody stuff
I currently have the entire interoir so any parts needed there i got prices vary
• Door panels
• Bench seat
• A pillars cvrs
• Kick panels
• Rocker panels
• Steering wheel
• Gauge cluster 300 plus kms
• Glove box

Like i said i got the whole pick up right now so this is only a list of some stuff

• Ka24e rocker cover $ 20
• Alternator $20
• Starter $ 20
• Power steering pump and res $40
• Timing cover $10
• Oil pan $15
• Flywheel $25
• Intake manifold S40
• Brake master $40
• Tranny 5 spd $40
• Ecu and wiring $50

S14 and ka24de things

• Upper engine harness $100
• S14 auto ecu, s14 manual ecu $50 ea
• Power steering pump $ 125 with lines
• Power steering lines $50
• Mass air flow or map sensor stock ka24de $30
• Turn signal and wiper controls $30
• Driver side window and pwr lock controls $15
• Stock pullys full set $15
Stock shocks and springs 100 all four

I also some interoir and trip pieces kicking around for the s14 but not much. I am not going to be taking pics of the stuff the truck was running when tooken apart but the timing chain was shot. All pieces are used part and look as such, everything is in good used condition. I live in the citys se, by the new hospital being built, I can meet people for a fee. Got any further questions you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 403 483 8466 thanks for lookin hope i can help somebody out and get rid of the stuff

:werd:

Ballin
03-29-2010, 04:31 PM
Ok so the bed is off the truck, interoir is out, and it has no motor, the front fenders are off one needs to be replaced fron grill and bumper are usable but need to be replaced. It is a rollin chassis brakes still work power steering is all hooked up except for the being attached to a motor. I am willing to give this thing away for FREE just come get its with a trailer or tow truck I can throw the bed back on in a few hours if somebody is willing to take it otherwise it will get scraped eventually. It was lowered by last owner and has 4runner rims in rough shape and good bf goodrich t/a tires with about 75 percent tire left.

Ballin
04-24-2010, 08:15 AM
Please close thread, truck is scraped and i will go threw the s14 when i got the time to pick threw it.

sadisticmrtwo
04-24-2010, 09:13 PM
nevermind lol