PDA

View Full Version : fs. 2007 blue honda fit sport

dinglenuts
03-22-2010, 06:51 PM
2007 honda fit sport, we are the original owners of this vehicle, purchased new and paid outright from crowfoot honda, it currently has 58 xxx kms. All mileage is approximately 70% city and 30% highway. Car has been regularily maintained. All power options 5 spd manual, 1.5 litre engine. Great sounding Cd stereo with ipod jack, a/c tilt etc. This car is very roomy with a dark cloth interior. If you google specs for an 07 honda fit sport you'll find the full list of options. The sport model is fully loaded. It costs about 35 bucks to fill it, gets you about 500 klicks in the city and is still pretty fun to drive. We are putting this car up for sale because we feel its time for something bigger with our growing family. Car comes with an additional set of winter rims and tires with only the last season on them, mechanically excellent. One bad thing - my wife had a lady lightly bump the left front corner of the bumper one day, this resulted in a decent scuff on the front bumper and the front panel being moved like a quarter inch. Crowfoot honda did an estimate for 1200 to fully repair, we didnt do it because of the minor nature of the issue. This taken into account, we are asking 12,000 obo. I think its a fair price for the car considering most of these fits are advertised for between 13 and 17 thousand. Please pm with questions or interest, thanks.

dinglenuts
03-22-2010, 07:33 PM
some pics of the car

dinglenuts
03-22-2010, 07:35 PM
i cant get the pics to load right now, sorry.